BitChute is fucking awesome

bitchute.com/category/news/

I've been on BitChute for 3 days and it already feels like home. I get engagement, comments, my videos trend. Is this what fucking ACCEPTANCE feels like???

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/category/news/
bitchute.com/video/IuRXrnYGWtQ/
help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466259-privacy-policy
bitchute.com/video/Ewrtb5F3uykN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BitChute? Cool name...

yea this needs to become mainstream so google can't efficiently boycott content anymore

bump

It looks promising. I signed up, but I'm not able to upload anything of my own yet.

like dickchop but more chute

Looks very promising but the UI is a piece of shit and no HD playback yet

bitch ute

shitty name that will never catch on

says the communista

Videos load pretty fast too.

>comments
>using Disqus
they literally censor people for wrong think
That's where they failed

Horrible name.

Bump for Bitchute.

Op I am pretty much the same as you, been on Bitchute a few days and it is great

Seems ok, but they shouldn't use Disqus and they should change the name. Not a good name.

Can't google shut it down like they did the dailystormer?
This war won't be over until google is broken up

>bitchute.com/category/news/

Just get on funnyjunk if you are looking for an alternative youtube thingy. FJ already shares the same views basically and has a decent user base.

It has "bitch" on its name ffs. Can't we get someone with PR experience to handle this kind of stuff?

I really love the site too, I hope it will grow as big as youtube!

NICE bitchute.com/video/IuRXrnYGWtQ/

haha hey guys check out this cool new thing I found and am definitely not promoting I'm just telling you guys about this cool thing haha come on

Advertising is against the rules, idiot.

poop chute

butt chute

and they use disqus? Literally dropped never going not paying attention BYE!

then boot me, faggot. I'm not being paid.

shitty name.

>bitch ute

Something a strayan would yell in traffic

Get fucked kike

Bitch ute

Whoever is running this website has never sold anything in his life. wtf what a joke.

id rather vid.me

i don't support dumbcunt comment hosts like disqus

As I said in another thread: you haven't learned a thing. When the hosting service and the DNS is against you, you're not going to achieve anything by swapping one platform for another.

We have to change our culture, we need to have it so every site has a files section for the creations of other people. All the while you have a centralised platform (and yes, this is still a centralised platform, regardless of the protocol), you'll still make yourself weak.

1 site might have a video watched by 100,000 people, but an alternative is that 1,000 people see it on 100 sites, and that's far easier to retain on the internet than a single point of failure.

Then maybe you should ask for a paycheck.

shut up or i'll punch you right in the bitchute

Vid.me DOESN'T WANT US. When will people realize that? They're just as bad as youtube.

Truth. I'm not going to be a Bitch hut user.

vid.me is shady and in a gray area. Their TOS is not clear. All I know is their fanbase is red dit and they want normies to use their sites, not us. They can take YT's path anytime.
But yea, disqus is shit. I used to host a popular blog during my embarrassing anonymous legion era of 2009 and I used to use Disqus. As a blog owner I could see everyone's IP addresses and their past posts, not only on my site but to others sites they make using disqus.
So I removed it. idk how they are maintaining it now but I wouldn't trust it in anyway.
I have messaged the owner of bitchute about it and im yet to hear from them.

I'm sure your service will be sorely missed. have fun contributing tothe Zeitgeist

This is a shill thread marketing campaign
Just thought I would let you know

>patreon link top right
>clicking it you automatically become their patreon if logged in
>mfw

>we need to change our culture
Where is your product that rewards/punishes someone for adhering?

You fucking BitchUte

Definitely worth mentioning to them, I haven't had any problems with Disqus myself but I guess I'm not really big enough to warrant problems. The site was just made available a few days ago so I wouldn't be surprised if they change that upon enough requests. Ill look into it and hit them up, they've been good about responding to me.

You should tell that to the people spamming threads about attention whores and their patreon/jewtube/fb pages but I guess you're a hypocrite.

>BitchUte
>bitch ute
>bitch out
Fucking crybaby shilling

It's not automatic dawg

This

don't let the door hit you on the way out, canadafag

What a shit name. Call it 16Frames or something snazzier.

The reward is that our shit isn't constantly shut down.

looks gay

Are you logged into Patreon?

Yes. It's not automatic, just brings you to the 'become patron' page and selects the 1.00 option

help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466259-privacy-policy

Yup, they make it clear here. Only reason they say they support Freedom of Speech is because it is upto site owners to allow it or not. But since they host the platform, they can see everything and link any sites you visit which have their platform with them.

Agreed needs more zazz.
I like p2p.
BitchUte definitely lacks zazz.

Fuck. Should just call it za.zz

The door would bounce off my cute gays ass >:3

Zoz.zle

Damn skippy, just sent them a message about this. Told them that I'm getting an OVERWHELMINGLY negative response to Disqus. Thanks Bronon

bitchute.com/video/Ewrtb5F3uykN/

Don't you think that's kinda scummy?

I would WRECK you. alpha my ass lmfao

No. It doesn't AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU PAY THEM. So no.

>alpha my ass
With pleasure, you naughty little nazi

I can tell you're one of those leftists who thinks theyre going to change pol, because you keep saying Nazi like it's true

Inshallah brother

it is even more scummy to lie on the internet and get caught :^)

What's a good alternative email service. I think I'll sign up

you're either giving your shit to the FBI or NSA if you aren't running your own

Nah, just wanna hit my 500

I can't feasibly run my own email service, so I'll outsource it to someone that isn't Google or Yahoo.

Is their anyone in particular that stands above the rest?

cock.li

Not really.

LOUIE

It uses a torrent protocol, there is no centralization.