Osteen.

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/08/28/houston-joel-osteen-church-flooding/#p0UHMWvsDOqf
archive.is/KqsbF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>opens huge fucking stadium church up to distressed people
>one of the largest structures around
>didn't need to
>REEEE he has a million dollar home, wtf guys, what a hypocrite, upvote my reddit post pls

His words reached me when I needed them most, and helped me put my life back on track.

reddit is cancer

this guy is still a faggot though
>hurrrr durrrrr gib me all your money and God will make you rich someday
Heretical prosperity gospel nuts need to be purged

You're a retarded Faggot

why does everytime a mudslime do something good the left has to fucking crow about it? its like when your kid correctly takes a shit in the toilet for the first time and you have to reinforce the good behavior.

If there was a valid complaint, but there isnt. You are just attack white Christian men who dont necessarily agree with him.

I guarantee every single person here who is against Joel Osteen has not actually seen even a single one of his videos.

I have, purely for the KEKs. I knew he was a piece of shit Faggot but now here is proof and you idiots who support him are fucktarded beyond repair.

RAIN?

>Osteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

> Christian.

Moron

>but now here is proof
You provided no proof. All you provided was an image, and the textual equivalent of "muh bitch ass nigga" without explaining what the wrong he did was.
There is no proof of anything, you stupid retard.

shut up hapa faggot

his claim is that he requests donations or something of the like and then uses them to buy mansions

I don't believe this is true

I think people pay to see his sermons (like you would pay to see any other performance) and he's paid in the same manner any other performer would be paid

when you die you see joel osteen. i had a near death experience once. now i try to be immortal

Holy shit you're retarded. Trade ib that shit you call a Brian for a box of Mexican chicklets. They are worth more.

>still hasn't gotten to the point yet
What did he do that has you so upset?

>wanting to let random niggers and spics into your multi-million dollar church that they probably don't care about

Guys a piece of shit bud made the right call

Stupid people are enemies as well. They chose the path of being manipulated by satan through their willful ignorance.

>>hurrrr durrrrr gib me all your money and God will make you rich someday

He doesn't say this or anything like this, but you will go on continuing to believe that you KNOW that's what he says despite most likely never having ever even heard him speak at all

Incredible

He's a faggot. We know.

However he made the right decision. Remember what happened in New Orleans?

He doesn't want a rape hotel in his congregation's building.

I never read up much about what happened in New Orleans. Anyone have anything on it?

Holy men shouldnt wear 1,000.00 suits or expensive watches.....wolf amongst the sheep....he got so much back lash he is opening up his church now. ....

>tl;dr on New Orleans
They opened a stadium for all of the displaced hurricane victims and the stadium turned into a rape fest. That's really all there is to it.

lol why the fuck do the right wing retards of Sup Forums support and defend a tv evangelist con man?

This. After a survey has been done of the building's systems (electrical, plumbing etc) and it's all been checked out, it'll open up. I don't like Osteen or his type, but be assured he has people working for him that understand this far better than he does.

During flooding in new orlands, they opened the super dome to people stranded. Everyone raped and stole each other's shit. It was a rape dome in less than 12 hours. Goes to show what the black community does during times of crisis.

Who says we do? We just detest your hypocritical virtue signaling bullshit.

not everyone with more money than you is some cartoonishly evil caricature. get over yourself.

>defend a tv evangelist con man?
>defend
I don't think so Joel.

Right wing retards worship multi-millionaires who don't pay taxes. You're literally the biggest cucks on the planet.

i hope on track means with christ, not just osteen

but peace on you bro

I don't worship anyone, except for maybe Lemmy Kilmister.
Tax-dodging is godly however. Fuck taxes, government, and niggers.

No pleb. You have to pay your taxes. Your wealthy elite overlords don't. You fucking cuck.

Let the people swim in your mega church! REEEEEEE!!!

that's not even his church. that's literally fake news. typical right wing retards

mashable.com/2017/08/28/houston-joel-osteen-church-flooding/#p0UHMWvsDOqf

Here's the archive
archive.is/KqsbF

look at this flooding!!!