Parents have been brainwashing me with liberal bullshit my whole life...

Parents have been brainwashing me with liberal bullshit my whole life, only realized it after watching some shit on YouTube (Milo, Gavin McInnes, Ben Shapiro).

What do I do now since mother is the type of bitch to support assault if someone supports Trump and I'm too poor to move out yet?

nice blog faggot

become full communist and take over the house

fuck off shill
this OP, show them how far left the left can be

Get a job and start making money, become independent and join like-minded man

Also take a look at Henry Ford biography, he's a role model for you to follow PS: he hated jews too

Stay quiet. Unless you want to be homeless. Liberals are soulless faggots. Pretend to be a nigger loving multiculturalist and then abandon after for life when you move out.

nice flag friend
Suck it up, make money and move out.

rape your dad kill your mom. usurp your moms position. become trans. adopt a child. name it your name. take your mothers name. marry your dad. raise the new you to not be such a faggot

Your parents were psyop'd. You might be susceptible to being psyop'd, tread carefully.

Keep quiet and play the game. You can fuck them over when they're old.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind

I don't know how to comme besides make everyone except for me starve

My mom is abused by her SoundCloud rapper boyfriend, she already knows I can't tolerate animals like them (I'm partial nigger but let's ignore that)

>I don't know how to comme besides make everyone except for me starve
That's pretty much the whole of it

Oh nice. Also sorry for the spelling error, no internet so I have to use my shitty phone and I suck at finding spellig errors before sending messages

Join us brother

>American figures out he has been brainwashed
Not so star spangled now is it? Pay your income tax.

At least I figured it out early in life so I didn't try to accept Islam or some dumb shit

Stop being an edgy rebellious teenager, grow the fuck up and realize your parents know better than you, having probably more than twice your life experience and wisdom while all your "knowledge" comes from the retarded youtube e-celebs you are parroting.

Or just kill yourself, that would probably do the world a favor.

>milo
>gavin
>shapiro

Stay incognito. You should value family regardless of beliefs.

They just kinda popped up on my home page, do you have any reccomendations sir?

My dad is a pillhead who has tried to kill himself multiple times and was in and out of jail constantly until I was 16, and my mom overworks herself because she had 3 kids which she couldn't afford because she couldn't ever keep a relationship with the ghetto people she would date.

I love my family but I can't tolerate their views. My mom is very peaceful but she supports people harming others if they don't agree with her political views which is just wrong

Declare fascism in your household and silence your parents

Don't worry, in a few years you would have freedom and living by yourself or with a few other friends.

exactly this, shut up, work hard, put every penny aside as much and as long you can, even just enough to buy a house or property to rent out, that way you can secure a steady income if you lose a job, get sick and need to pay hospitalbill or something.
when you're financial independent, get the hell out and make a family at your own immage

THis to the extreme OP start condeming your parents for not hating whites more, follow the antifa movement and begin assulting your parents pointing out how your version of the left is more left than thiers making them right wing, if they are as bad as you say they will have no choice but to agree join you, then slowly lead them over to the right without them knowing.

>what do i do now since mother..

Move out, lift weights, get a job, start a business, get a wife, have kids, clean your room and sort yourself the fuck out man.