Is there anything wrong with living with your parents at 20+?

Considering the government has jacked up house prices and opened up the borders, things are more expensive than ever before?

What's wrong with living at your parent's house + going full MGTOW?

Well I do it because I'm crippled at the moment and I'm going to school so I don't have to live with them anymore.

Honestly it hurts my pride and it should hurt the pride of any man staying with mommy and daddy. But if you got a good family you should make the most out of the love they give you so you can make them proud- but only if you seriously need help.

Just got back from the ER. Chronic pain. Sometimes have to get highly medicated to deal.

If youre putting 90% of every paycheck in the bank, yeah.

>liking your parents
I left the cunts the second I got a part time job at the age of 16.

Only in the USA kids have pressure to leave the house early, to me it just seems like pressure from (((them))) to get into debt early.

no, in fact for the vast majority of human existence and still in most of the world you lived with your parents until they died and you had already had your own kids and you kept that one house in the family for as many generations as you could

the idea that you can only have one generation per house is an invention of the (((housing market))), can't have a family just keeping one house for hundreds of years, you need to buy a new house as soon as you leave school for shekels and to stop the white man from having a cohesive extended family

Joos win stupid. Better find a white girl and start making white babies asap you useful fucking idiot regardless of where you live.

You try to live with your inlaws, I tried it, its not for everyone.

>"going their own way"
>by living in someone else's house

This. OP is a faggot. who does not know what MGTOW means and thinks that he is part of it because he is a fat, ugly neckbeard who does not get chicks.

this commenter gets it
this commenter has no social skills

that's why the woman moves in with the man since a mans parents are usually more friendly towards his spouse

You are not a Man living in someone else's dwelling, you are a Dependent.

The problem isn't "jacked up house prices", the problem is you're accustomed to a standard of living your parents worked their entire lives for and you expect the same at 18. What you don't realize is the shithole your parents lived in when they were your age, that they spent their lives advancing their careers and trading up houses. The 5bedroom, 2.5bath with central air and fast internet in the good part of town you're in now isn't the studio apartment on the wrong side of the tracks that they started in.

Living in that luxury provides no incentive on your part to improve yourself. Why bother, you're already in middle class bliss. But go live in a shithole and you'll find suitable motivation.

Its probably too late anyways. Look up "mouse utopia".

If you are a neet, then yes it is a problem. If you are working and are living with family to save costs and more rapidly pay off debts and deny the Jews usury, then it is acceptable.

Where I live has an average rent of £1300 a month. That's £15,600 a year. I'm barely into my legal career at all and wages have been decompressed by an oversaturation of the jobs market. I'll probably live with my parents until i'm into my late 20s at the earliest when I might be able to afford to get a mortgage deposit somewhere up north with help from the Bank of Mum and Dad.

Going MGTOW is dumb though. Just find a girl that actually pays for their own shit. They are actually out there you know.

Nothing really. Better to wait until you're ready than jump ship unprepared and be a fuck up like everyone else

Why are you, as someone just starting out, looking at average rent? Your low-income butt needs to be looking at low-end rent, not middle of the road rent.

THIS is the problem. "Imma start out on third base or imma staying on the bench"

>makes 11.50 working in office
>average home cost 250k+
>4 years of no spending to get a down payment

Being Mgtow is kinda goofy but if you're gonna do that at LEAST stay fit. Work out and get in shape so that if a race war starts you can be an assent and not a liability. That's all that matters at this point.

I'm just using that as an illustration. Of course i'd be going for cheaper stuff, but even that would be far too substantial an amount to pay each month and would make me unable to make enough for a deposit for a good decade.

I would hate living with my parents again even though I'm an autist. After you've been independent it's hard to go back. Although I live in subsidized student housing currently (i.e. affordable) and I do kinda worry about getting housing after I graduate. Houses are unaffordable for young people.

and when you live in a state where the average home price is almost 300k and the average 20 something is making less than 50k a year you start to run into a problem

Aside from the silly MGTOW thing, its fine, just start doing more tasks to uphold the house. If you see something broken, fix it, and pay for it. Basically pull some of the collective weight. Im going to school at KU and live off campus 30 mins away, its just about spending as little money as possible and saving until you can afford something of your own. That and being a very good and dependable houseguest Though the market is shit and society is moving back into the "clan" style of living.