Why is Sup Forums so tolerant towards LGBT deviants?

Why is Sup Forums so tolerant towards LGBT deviants?

Sodomites lack the instinct to reproduce, meaning that they lack the instinct to sustain society.

Sodomites are usually pedophiles and are a danger towards the institution of the family.

So why do many people here defend them?

Sup Forums is not tolerant of LGBT or deviancy in general... the exception is the trap trend and you can consider that to be a social form of self-selection. Anyone who ends up with a trap isn't gonna reproduce.

The people defending them are likely volunteer and/or paid shills who have been on here very strongly the past 9 months or so.

I would agree with you if you said that much of Sup Forums are or were at some point sexually deviant, perhaps in private. I think in private SOME levels or deviancy can go on without being detrimental to society. Maybe I'm wrong... but yea if like, 1-3% of people were secretly gay, that wouldn't be a big deal for society. But when its all paraded around and they're trying to indoctrinate kids, well, I imagine they'll get it up to 30-50% gay, most of these people won't have kids...

Its socially-enforced socially-selected eugenics.

>Sup Forums
>tolerant

back to plebbit and neck yourself

Those are Nazis that are insecure and closeted that oppose them. Not CivNats. As long as LGBT people are patriotic and conservative, then welcome aboard!

On behalf of civic nationalists, we disown Nazis. Fuck them. Let them cry over their dying race.

Civic nationalists have done more for Conservative values and Trumpism than what Nazis with small dicks have done in a lifetime

>Anyone who ends up with a trap isn't gonna reproduce.
That's my point.

>Anyone who ends up with a trap isn't gonna reproduce.
Why? These days it's easier than ever to impregnate and dump some random woman you'll never see again.
Or do you assume people who fuck traps also don't/wouldn't fuck women on the side to spread their seed around?

>As long as LGBT people are patriotic and conservative
Sodomites can't be truly patriotic and even less "conservative". I would like to hear the definition of "conservative" needed to make sodomites apply.

well actually, people can reproduce while being gay and degenerate... i meant that traps aren't going to give you a traditional stable family, no matter how much the trap (or trans) wants it and tries for it.

the trap thing is mostly a meme, the people on here who actually go for traps seriously have to be incel/dysgenic wastes of carbon.

hey taco

There's nothing morally wrong with taking some dick up the ass. Of course I oppose them adopting children and reserve the right to call them faggots for their fruity behavior but seriously, what does it hurt? Do we really want closeted homos fathering children? If it's the public indecency in pride parades you oppose then ban that. If it's more white children you want then promote straight couples to have kids and punish the judes pushing childfree life in their kike rags.

I think it just comes down to I'm not a christian so I see no problem with it. I also don't value the "strength of the nation" over civil liberties which harm no-one.

>the trap thing is mostly a meme
It's a bad meme. Just like Pepe/Kek.

When we're talking about traps we are talking about 2d.

I don't think it is. Those that appear to be are clearly shills and trolls.

okay yea so 2d waifus i'm totally okay with, as long as it is a phase that lasts no longer than a year, and that person does lots of self-improvement and then goes and tries to be normal.

is pepe and kek a bad meme? must be, you got digits.

They will never be more than an anomaly,

>Sodomites lack the instinct to reproduce, meaning that they lack the instinct to sustain society.

as if 99% of the userbase here will ever reproduce or contribute anything to society

meanwhile most gays at least have a job

They are an affront to god, yes, but god gave man free will. According to the 'western ideal' or the 'word of god' I must defend the free will imparted to even the deviant by the hand of god.

However, (((lgbt))) commie shit needs pic related.

No!

The short answer is no. We hate those shits

well put

Back to your containment board and take your leddit spacing with you

>traditional stable family
It's too late for that in the West.

this: and
Homos and trannies really don't have the numbers to matter one way or another. The only negative about them is how the cultural marxists use them in media to destroy western society. Also, it pisses off the mudslime sangniggers.

*sandniggers

because I can be a girlfriend for them when real girls won't!

Because there's nothing wrong with succulent boipuss

Be my cutie Gf please

When do you kill yourselfes?

Satania is the best girl ever

No clue. Just gonna play things out

Tolerant, who said that?