Liberal, feminist women are fat, dumb, and ug-

>Liberal, feminist women are fat, dumb, and ug-

Funny how quickly Sup Forums steps back from its usual arguments when confronted with a liberal, feminist woman who is both attractive and intelligent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
seductivejewess4.net
youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA
youtube.com/watch?v=3XR4T2sEbxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((attractive))) yes but not intelligent.
But see her far from the spolight or photoshopped photosoot and you'll see that she is rather mediocre acutally

She has cylindrical tits and thinks roadwork markings are swastikas.
Attractive and intelligent, my arse.

This photo is symbolizes liberal "women" shitting up society

>shitting with her underwear still on

>ugly jewess shitting through her own underwear
Wow you sure showed us.
Kill yourself, kike.

Sage

>Wants to be edgy and provocative
>still too much of a prude to even drop her panties

Typical attention whore

is she making a shit balloon with her panties?

>tfw I've fapped to her nudes a number of times.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Liberal, attractive, and intelligent? Never happen.

>both attractive and intelligent
>Sara Sodium

If you wanted the heonous nudes of sarah silver you could just save them or google them instead of making this thread

>tfw I've fapped my way through the entire" seductive Jewess" site at least twice.

seductivejewess4.net

Came here to post this

>Sarah silverheeb
>attractive
Somebody post the picture of her naked.

>intelligent
>shitting with her panties still on
also someone post that pic of her

At what point in society has she become universally attractive?

The answer: Never

Sarah is the girl you go after at the end of the night at a club before the lights turn on. Then if you can't get her, you go after the fat chick.

>shitting with your underwear on
Sarah, NO!

You can't get her.
Enjoy your fat chicks.

Sarah is ugly af.

Sage this lame slide thread.

peeing thru panties.
is that how jew women toilet?

walkingfridge.jpg

>meanwhile in the real world

why is she wearing underwear while shitting

>attractive

lmao nigger what

The nazis want to eliminate this

Do Americans really poo without pulling down their undies?

This one ugly kike cunt.
Attractive - fuck off !

You shitlords would be honored for her to fuck you.

>implying she'd waste her time on fat, uneducated neckbeards anyway

you're a sicko

coming from a hippie scum

She gone shit her panties bruv

People often insult when they can't debate with. It's why Trump only talks about Obama and Trump followers only talks about Hillary. They can't really explain why sending more troops to the middle east is a good idea.

>deformed box-shaped jew
>honored

She'd be honored to sniff my asshole.

THAT KIKE IS FUCKING UGLY AND GROSS.

Silverjew is gross.

sarah pls go

Sage goes in the option field newfriends

who stands like that?

This.

I'd be wanking daily to this but the knickers just make it silly. Stupid bitch.

Don't do that.

Sup Forums and their colony Sup Forums literally shit on silverman every time she is brought up.

>attractive

The jews have taken my sister Sup Forums, she's doing a phd in theoretical physics and isn't stupid.
She has got fat, doesn't shave or take care of herself and shags random dudes off tinder.
I told her she was behaving like a whore and won't speak to me now. She's going to be a future cat lady.
How do i save her?

remember that "it's a boy, sorry" commercial and then going totally feminazi and falsely accusing that club owner of shorting her pay?
Now she's suddenly about togetherness, ha ha.

I will give her credit for being kind of cute 25 years ago

>attractive and intelligent
>kike on toilet with underwear up....
wtf did this dude mean?
justo stopo! alto!

Feminists denounce beauty standards and the traditional family unit. Males are superior to women in physical and mental form, we have control over our horomones unlike you and can literally kill you with our bare hands unlike you the female. Try again feminist.

"jew" is a made up commie word, like all their other fake words, they are fake and worthless. satan's children only existing on the edges of our civilization. worthless vampires. White Christian Europeans are the blessed race of YAHWEH and everyone knows it. kiss my white ass, my family settled in the land and built the nation. I am a Boarman and we settled in Charles County MD. Not talking trash. I know what this nation is and was founded on, because my family was there! I only dislike worthless parasites and would love to see everyone, through hard work and determination become their best. Everyone has a destiny and the joy of life is finding your own place in the Universe. We need to rid the world of these parasites so this can be possible.

No, I wouldn't. Stop projecting. I think she is ugly inside and out. Maybe if she got on her knees and begged to suck my dick I'd let her. Other then that, Nope.

She'd suck your cock for a compliment.

Jewish women are as thirsty as black women are, maybe even more so.

What a disgusting body.

I hate this mealy-mouthed gobbledygook shit.

Just because somebody's parents teachers and friends say they are intelligent doesn't mean they are.

i used to find sarah silverman attractive. and when she was really young, she WAS pretty cute. but i never found her funny. or particularly intelligent for that matter. in fact shes kind of a self important cunt. and anyone who uses their public influence to try and sway the opinions of the masses towards such a misguided ideology is not only stupid, but dangerous

id only use them to lick my ass if there was a toilet paper/water shortage. i can imagine no other use for these parasites.

Unfortunately most liberal women aren't ugly, they tend to be hotter. That's because they follow mainstream trends, which is progressive liberalism at the moment. Hot women don't have time to care about politics or any reason to, so they default to the trendy position. Progressive liberalism also bends over backwards for them by virtue of having a cunt, so it makes sense why they would support it.

>fat
I'll have you know I was just bulking up and now that the summer season is passing I am so far from what you lesser normie chumps would call fat that frankly it's kinda freighting me something fierce, so I can only imagine how you're gonna deal with that, probably shit your pants and shake your pussy like a good bitch

Die you fucking kike

nah not really. ive seen dozens and dozens of traps with a more attractive body than hers. thats kind of sad when ya think about it

Bump for justice. Sarah is the voice of a generation.

black dude exiting shower? step stool in pic. weird pigeon toed stance. wth happened? sub-human sex? the "jew" is the sub-human.

this is some shit b8 m8
0/10
>in all fields

I wouldn't fuck that fridge body with your dick and someone else pushing. I've done better accidentally/incidentally. Sure she dolls up really nice for a "Amy Shumer-esque" photo op. At the end of the day its an ugly bitch.

She is stupid she's taking a shit with her underwear on

Oh I see...

why the fuck is she pissing or shitting with her panties on?

this spawn of satan has nothing to do with me. also I'm a US citizen.

She appears to be in the process is pissing and/or shitting her panties WHILE sitting on the toilet. Don't girls learn not to do this at 2 or 3 years of age.

The IKEA body

>that sinking feeling in your gut
is hunger you privileged kike
>there is a community for you
there is but there is more than that, there is sustenance
>I promise that sinking feeling will turn to a feeling of flight
fuck you don't tell me how to fight
>you will not be replaced by jews
nignogs, mudslimes and trannies was just a prank to get (you)'s
>And be a part of what America, at it's very best, can stand for
White People

>Liberal, feminist woman
>Intelligent

That's a logical impossibility OP.

>filename

hello master of subtlety

She's got an average body with bangin tits. And thanks to I'll never be able to fap to this again. Gay user y u like feet?! You ruin my fap! I mad

id love to be confronted by one but I'd still prefer to meet a leprechaun. too bad neither exists

>forgot to pull down underpants

>(((Sarah Silverman))))
>prude
Don't make me search & post that full-frontal screenshot with her at the showers, i have a delicate stomach...

Go home, fag.

>pic unrelated

Your funny....

youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA

youtube.com/watch?v=3XR4T2sEbxA

she really needs some jokes about her dead mom right now to cheer her up.

See mom Pooping is funny!!!!! hehehehehehe

This is part of the reason of her behaviour.

Dude you are fucked up if you think those disgusting tits on refrigerator body are "bangin"

>silberman
is it normal if my first thought was that its a kike

But I thought?

I also remember my playthrough of "dont shit your pants" where i forgot to type in "remove underpants"

Is she taking a shit with her underwear still on? ew

A liberal cannot be intelligent because that very moniker has been corrupted to exploit stupid people.

well that all depends........

blown vagina?

t.jew

Of course she's Jewish. That's her shtick. Literally every skit/routine she does is about her being a Jew. How old are you, 5?

that's the patriotic way.

Sharting in pantaloons is an old tradition, dates back to days when redcoats were drove back to their filthy island.

>liberal, feminist woman who is attractive and intelligent
its literally impossible to combine all of those things, atleast in this universe.

She was a cunt about that. Deliberately gained weight so it wouldn't be hot.

Smart huh? Not smart enough to pull her underpants down before taking a shit. Dumb bitch.

nigga that picture is almost 2 decades old. She looks nothing like that anymore. She's fat.

>op posts picture of woman sitting down
i didn't know my ideology was his fragile. anyone want to join up with antifa for me and fight the cis white hetero culure?

that's the most digusting thing i've read all day. she looks like a dude with ugly tits. no womanly curves at all.