British man told he has no right to be in the UK and must leave immediately

British man told he has no right to be in the UK and must leave immediately

ladbible.com/community/uk-british-man-ordered-to-leave-the-uk-or-face-a-massive-fine-20170829?c=1504011442303

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1aUQO
youtube.com/watch?v=X2RiIHJjzm0
youtube.com/watch?v=D-3Y3NDCT-Y
apnews.com/07268e3b87154bd18abe41e7040466da/Amid-Harvey-floods,-Houston-chief-worries-'how-many-bodies?'
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Summarily run it down for me chap.

>lawful British citizens are no longer lawful citizens
>niggers and muslim rapefugees are
Get the kikes out of power. Take back your country.

He looks like a poof. All poofs must leave.

Any British man that wants to leave your country I have a spare bedroom and tight butt hole waiting for you in U.S

He was born in the UK but his mum was born in Australia while her parents were on holiday, but she became a british citizen and now suddenly he gets a letter telling him he must leave the country or pay a £5000 fine or 6 months in prison

Same, but without the tight butthole.

We will help you take back your country and unite, and form the Holy Empire of Britannia

did you see his girlfriend? God, British women are fugly

Praise YAHWEH.

>fake news

archive.is/1aUQO

brits out, muslims in

>ladbible
nice sauce bro

>trying this hard to beat Germany in the cuck Olympics

jesus lads

and so naturally the British governments says

GET THE FUCK OUT WHITE MAN REEEEEEEEEE

>get on plane to whatever country you want to make your new home
>customs asks if you're here for business or pleasure
>reply "exile"
>enjoy a government paid vacation as your new host country tries to deport you back to a country that won't accept you

I hope he's right wing and uses this 15min to really stick his thumb in their eye.

>white men must leave to make room for pet Ottomans

So you have a spare room and a loose butthole?

Jesus Christ bongs, you open your gaping hole for any mudslime, then kick out existing contributing citizens?

FTA
>His driving licence has also been revoked.
He must have had ID to get a UK driving licence at his age, they'd only take it away if he used fake ID

>loose butthole

You must see plenty of guests!

It is only because of Layer Cake that I know 'poof' means fag. It's also the last good movie to come from The United Muslim Island Kingdom and it's over a fucking decade old.

>spend entire time in government deportation detention facility with muslims
>die

kek I love these

This, he could have a good time being pushed back and forth between countries and living for free. Ideally he could get it to line up with winter in Britain

illegals have to leave. gtfo.

It's no dem country, it be me country now. Dey no wan country for de white man dem no stay here. Read duh news mon it dem in me tongue.
bbc.com/pidgin/

Literally a clerical error.

I wish they would tell that to some muslim.

>without a tight butthole
What a whore.

>Islamic republic
>girls getting educated

good
all cummy colorless whites should be deported from Britain
they are racist and are oppressing the beautiful people of color
this is a new age and a new peoples
the dinosaurs knew when it was time to go, take a hint

youtube.com/watch?v=X2RiIHJjzm0

jah bless mah brutha

>republic
>not a theocracy

British people are notorious for undermining the ethnic edible culture of foreigners.
With their sour yams and their brittle, tasteless cookies.
Sam Hyde is a typical racist Briton bigot monkey.

nice unitit

British people killed Dudu Oson.

He should move to Australia, it's a much better country than bongistan

>still thinking you can win this by voting your way out of a rigged system and expect the international jew empire to just stand down because you said so on a piece of paper.

>not realizing violent revolution is the only solution

W E W C U C K

>Same, but without the tight butthole.
You -prooooobably- could have phrased this better, user.

>naturally born citizens who uphold the country's values are told to leave
>foreigners who want to suckle on the governments teat, along with destroying the country's ideals are told to come
>there is a timeline where we didn't break off from these snaggle-toothed fucks

Dodged a colossal bullet.

If they send him back it sets a precedent to send all the Paks and Bangladeshis and Nigerians back.

He should just move to australia then. He sounds like an anchor baby, and the english have every right to defend their borders.

This, if the white race dies out Australia will go the most peacefully.

Heh. Faggots.

it's loose though

I'd like to hope this is all some kind of error

There is literally no reason for him to be told to leave

Australia sucks really. Boring af

>expecting your tribal enemies to recognize your "rights" to your borders.

Its not a right, its a hard fought and hard won border earned by hundreds of years of blood and sweat. We have stopped trying to earn it and therefore have lost our fathers boundary

Racism was the barrier for invaders and subverters. They have fremoved that and thus removed our tribalism and willingness to defend.

Brits can't cook, though. Not surprised that some bitch who can bake cookies will be tops.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-3Y3NDCT-Y

"What’s wrong with racism? Racism is the basis of nationality."

This

If he wasn't white he wouldn't get that letter.

Fuck him!!!

Whos gonna take these poor American Refugees?

apnews.com/07268e3b87154bd18abe41e7040466da/Amid-Harvey-floods,-Houston-chief-worries-'how-many-bodies?'

Will Africa accept them? China? Mexico?

I don't know why this is being blown up. Let me know if he actually gets chucked out and I'll care, as is it's just a fault in the system.

What nah ah she looks thicc & kinda hot.

>thorin goldchest
nice

Can confirm. Gold Coat was absolute bogan shit. Glad I'm back in Cali.

So his mom is a useless cunt who never undertook any action to get her son's British citizenship official.

The lad will stay, since he's a British citizen from mother and father, but he'll spend some weeks sending documents here and there to fix the shit his mom put him in.

Frenchanon here, when my daughter was born, the first thing I did was getting her French nationality recognized, precisely to prevent that kind of shit if she later wants to settle in her father's country.

His girlfriend typical Brittish vulgarity should be proof enough to let him stay, imo.

Fuck you Aussies are way more degenerate and fun-loving than my boring shithole

>the British government is asking him to leave
What a nice people, trying to save this man from life in Orwellian Britanistan.

"Whats wrong with non-brits flooding into our borders without any backlash or suppression?"

Really made me think

Anglosphere Union when? American invasion to remove kebab when? Kiwis can bring their hobbits.

The way things are looking I'd take boring anyday.

SOON