Should lotters be shoot?

Should lotters be shoot?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuY8H1WLXz0sGSWgu0AdfkPgTSA-aYgStU7VV4-oLXcv0I8Qs5DfjvpRHkjH-Lo1sY1GsjmtTyB8QrEpUlUVooYmiUbmTFLUKkXP_1G4Inm7_1K4XGtarufU3xwtbLXzxlJ_1CIe8Ip-k7zgoNy_1CTx8HLcNYA76Hims5FgDW-9-hS0aPtdMSok0jco_1okiFV7Ntcci_1lLFPL4LLCGR_1opW1uUG3oNLvotQmcRhyDTfs6Z47QGcZ8mJItOGRoKsPzVzqvk5REY9NNdnGTyxvmqy6V7OdBVdPhKy8jVGhrVDTR9G5dt5IrWddRGJL55uxDEwE9Vv84_1mO_1hiGxycUhTztuGuv8x1Q
fotoforensics.com/tutorial.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lotters indeed should be shoot.

Please, somebody tell me I'm living in the timeline where that is a shoop.

Lie to me, if you have to.

Do not shoot numbers, you could win!

That's clearly a pi, lopers. Lopers should be shot on sight tho.

I refuse to believe all five men dont know how to read

how do I shot lotter

We dem shoot di lotters wen de ear man.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuY8H1WLXz0sGSWgu0AdfkPgTSA-aYgStU7VV4-oLXcv0I8Qs5DfjvpRHkjH-Lo1sY1GsjmtTyB8QrEpUlUVooYmiUbmTFLUKkXP_1G4Inm7_1K4XGtarufU3xwtbLXzxlJ_1CIe8Ip-k7zgoNy_1CTx8HLcNYA76Hims5FgDW-9-hS0aPtdMSok0jco_1okiFV7Ntcci_1lLFPL4LLCGR_1opW1uUG3oNLvotQmcRhyDTfs6Z47QGcZ8mJItOGRoKsPzVzqvk5REY9NNdnGTyxvmqy6V7OdBVdPhKy8jVGhrVDTR9G5dt5IrWddRGJL55uxDEwE9Vv84_1mO_1hiGxycUhTztuGuv8x1Q

seems legit

i believe it is a shop
Why would they deface their barn like that?
also, the message looks like spray paint. So, 5 rednecks can't spell any better than a kinder-gardener, yet have spectacular can control for when it comes to writing slogans in spray paint?
I call bullshit

How does lotters know what shoot is

I suspect they're all "Lotters"

HAhAHAAHAHAHAHAAA AMERICANS ARE LEGIT FUCKING RETARDED AHAHAHAH THIS SHIT HERE OMG

LMAO

No, just niggers.

Should rap be illegal?

Yes they are all gang banging nigger infested areas with jay-z bumpin all day long.

Numbers Yo!!! Numbers to your mother.

Nogerships- Texas edition

Lo慠ers?

they're writing it so nogs have more of a chance at understanding

Yes

absolutely. anyone who would take advantage of a crisis to rob, steal, and riot deserves death. i couldnt even imagine the train of thought. you and everyone around you has had their homes and everything in them flooded and destroyed. so you go outside, and rather than feeling any compassion for the people around you that are experiencing the same thing, you decide, NOW is the time to go fuck everything up some more and rob and steal with impunity. fuck that. its not human. and the punishment should be equally inhumane

so is it a shoop?

good god texas is such a shithole. we need a flood much bigger than this one to cleanse the sheer amount of stupidity infesting that state.

what in the world is a "lotter"?

Lotters are atackin peepole an gottobee sttoped

>Ywn live in a disaster zone that's as close to a SHTF scenario we'll likely ever see

Why even live?

>a FARK thread and some faggot's leftyblog
>seems legit

Mmmhmmn.

"In defense of life and property "

confirmed shooop

Wow St Louis, what a shithole.

Killing people who pose no lethal danger to you is a crime.

No this is about right, washes all the niggers away. To purge Austin will take more then a storm

>pre-translated into Ebonics
ebin

How do you know

Breaking and entering into your home is implicitly a demonstration of immediate threat

Only in Pakistan

You don't know shit about fuck!

Don't be a faggot. If everything I had was going to be looted by nogs I'd shoot them too.
>Based roof Koreans
>Based London riot Sikhs
>Oh noes I can't shoot the widdle bwackie

Yeah, I'd say it looks like a shop too, cba to fix it, but the only place you really find them is on nigger twitters and they are worse than fucking rabies

Pixels, obviously.

the pixels aren't uniform
fotoforensics.com/tutorial.php

He can tell by some of the pixels and having seen quite a few shoops in his days

Honestly, I can't tell. The way the "s" is cramped against the edge in "lotters" doesn't look right if it is real ... but, the rest of it seems to hold up. Sure wasn't don't with a stock font, Someone had to hand draw that, either with a spray can or in a graphics program.

This was just an alternate resolution I found on google, seemed like it might be the original as posted before it got resized by reposters. Really don't know, though.

It is Texas. So, there's that. Maybe it'll show up in a legit newsfeed at some point. Especially if people start emailing it to news sites asking about it. It's fucked up enough that someone will want to debunk it, and either fail or succeed.

Who are these racists and why do they hate lotters? I've never met a lotter I didn't like.

Would that plane fly?

Only on a treadmill.

Since 99% of them are niggers yeah.

Wtf that plane design is awesome

with the thrust of 1 thousand suns?
yeah, probably if it didn't explode and destroy whatever continent it was one before it took off

All fucking day. Vermin toting guns to prey on victims only enforce that idea.

those damn lotters!

That's badass. 10/10 would fly

Excellent translation from English to ebonics.

This is a really good opportunity to kill niggers at sight.

as evidenced by OP, the problem in texas goes wayyyy beyond "muh niggers". every single last one of you southern conservacucks are parasitic ball and chains on the USA and you would serve your country better being worked to death in labor camps, rather than squandering hard earned yankee tax dollars that artificially prop up your populations. you disgust me you effeminate, subhuman faggot.

My city is less violent than Pittsburgh, lmao

They sprayed the I then accidentally went over the top of it with the T retards.

Maybe they spelled it that way so it would be easier for niggers to read it? You guys are losing your edge if you didn't even pick up on that possibility.

shoot the lotters, it's the only way to be sure

Fucking Larpers.

it would be extremely painful

Shoot those who loot, then loot those you shoot.

Where's hurricane Harvey's Looterman?l

If this were kentuky or WV we were talking about, you might have a point, but this is texas, so you don't. Our economy is the most robust and diversified in the country and unlike Cali, we didn't have to force the state government to debt spend to achieve it. Texas whites are wealthy and educated, in addition to the patriotism and willingness to defend ourselves you see across the rest of the south. Sure, the Valley is poor as shit, guess how many whites live their? Almost none

Kill them niggas taking advantage of people in time of need