Is it possible to find love in a racist society?

Well Sup Forums what would you do? Run like all the others or would you give love a chance?

/slide/ thread

Sage in all fields

feel bad for her to be honest

Of course it's possible for a white woman to find love. They're the most loved demographic on the planet. She chose a black thug over a loving husband, that was her decision.

>the black father abandoned me while I was pregnant
>he refuses to even see his son or financially assist me

What really puzzles me is how this people keep parroting the official PC truth after experiencing first hand what diversity felt like.

Since only white people can be racist, means that all thise racists who are running away are white men? Why is she trying to date only white men? Aint that racist? Go back to black.

>coalburner roastie buttblasted cause she can't find a cuck

my sides are in orbit

Sage

It's been said before and I'll say it again: Burn the Coal, Pay the Toal.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT
IT WAS MADE BY A Sup Forums AND POSTED AS BAIT
THERE WAS LITERAL PROOF OF THIS IN HIS FIRST POST

>STOP POSTING AND REPLYING TO THIS SHIT BAIT

idk i always felt sorry for women like this

shouldn't be going on dates to find love, should be putting in all maximum effort to make sure her obama becomes not too big a detriment to the system.

this is proven fake bullshit as stated earlier.
plus, who gives a fuck. it's the general known consensus that if you burn the coal you pay the toll.

need some fucking happenings. this shit is retarded.

It's no different than the guys who get raked over the coals by their "soul mates" or some similar bluepilled subservient decision. Men and Women are both victims of (((their))) machinations.

Toll paid.

>its never my own fault
>its never my nigger fuck daddys fault

"they don't want me because..."
WHO FUCKIN CARES.
A woman can turn a man down for ANY REASON and its a good reason and she doesn't need to explain herself because its her pussy, she'll give it to whom she wants for whatever reason she wants.
Same with men.
Guaranteed she isn't on the hunt for a single father of three.

just dont give up on hope folks there is someone out there for everyone

This has been posted everyday for the last five days and it's guaranteed replies with OP only posting once.

Slide thread.

Sage in all fields.

HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED

she would have no problem dating another black man, but she actually learned her lesson and desperately wants a white man. She just won't admit that.

Think about it. If she just started looking for a black man she wouldn't have even written this article

What the living fuck.