Why are white women obsessed with middle eastern refugees?

instagram.com/p/BXSpzM1ArQr/?taken-by=nur_ramin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
mobile.twitter.com/brazybina
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Whites
>racemixing
Pick one. Pure bloodline should be matched with pure behavior.

they rather believe there is something wrong with western men than something wrong with them.

and desu senpai that something wrong with western men is not beating the shit out of their women

Theyre not, its a shill meme

Kek she's a solid 7 at best. You'd think he could do a lot better.

Did that fag shave his armpits? lmaooooo what a homo lol he should be hanged the bible says homos are an abomination and should be killed

Because they hate their dad

Also brain washing, extreme scale virtue signalling, and liberalism making alot of white men faggots.

ahmeds often smell a lot - deodorant doesn't work as well when there's armpit hair in the way

white girls simply crave that arab and black cock.

The bigger question is why are white women obsessed with non-white guys?

I'm starting to see white women of all social classes and body types being with non-whites. It boils my blood because they will be beaten by their future husbands when they could easily date us white guys with no chances of beatings.

Same reason Asian women go for white guys. Whites are more masculine than the local Asian men.

>those short arms/forearms

Gauranteed manlet.

>Why are white women obsessed with middle eastern refugees?
They are easily brainwashed.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

if white bois would have bigger dicks and be more manly they'd maybe have a chance.

He looks white to me, so I see no difference
>t. Not a nazi larper

Their also obsessed with pic related

They want circumcised dick get cut and then Europeans won't be betas unlike us Canadian and American guys my wife is from England and we're getting our son cut

Jelly hard gainer lanklet detected.

And Asian men + black women are more masculine than commies

The sand nigger has such tiny skull structure. It's so gracile and weak.

Because they fall for the subversion because of how women work you dumb fuck. Plus its a cuck meme

Also sage

if the dick is big enough you wont notice whether he's circumsised or not.
it's about length. not about whether it's cut or not.

Daddy issues. Probably got pumped n dumped in highschool and see it as revenge. Possible sympathy votes or will do any thing to virtue signal

In both cases it's zoophilia

That guy looks med. So its totally ok keep the good work euros

Women like darker features, but not too dark.

t. turk rape babby who got the good features like the white skin but easy tan and face aesthetics

Bottom left looks alot like a fat Christina Model.

>rip dancing boob girl

He is a low test cuck. Boys like that get knocked out really fast in a fight.

mobile.twitter.com/brazybina
her twitter

Because they are not affraid to kill. Massacres, killing children, blowing up whites make them all wet. Ever wonder why serial killers and terrorists get so many love letters ?

And you guys steal our womens a girl i know went on a vacation to Sweden and came preagnant she gave birth to a ugly blonde kid with Green eyes of course no father around, break the ice pay the price

They want to be raped.

They are not.

I was shocked that the Sand Nigger looks mostly human, until you see his unibrow. He looks Whiter than most of the Italians that I see here in the USA.

women are like niggers. They think they've been opressed for thousands of years.

there is fetish to cuck the white man. in fact, every split second of getting drilled by non-white men is overwhelmed by the thought of betraying the white heritage.
WOmeN don't have shame.
They are more sexual than men and Literally everything they do is to , ultimately, get fucked. the more fucked< the better.
THe definitioN of getting fucked is like spices. THe most intense spices are nearly impossible to tolerate, yet, delicious.
Generally, the niggers are the Ultimate exotic spice.

P.S. dont get me Wrong, most women get aroused by white men and their existence.

0/10 b8 m8
>in all fields

Kek that dude is way outta her league, he just wants the Deutsche pass, also he has no idea what he is bringing onto himself, German women are the most degenerated/feminist whores out there

White woman here.

I'm obsessed with keeping them in the middle east.

Exactly. Race-mixing and anti-natalism counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level

OP is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

don't you find black/arab men attractive???
and whats it with all the white girls that do???

Being put on a pedestal for centuries may exhaust the ability to have relationships with those who placed you on the pedestal. Hence they choose the "bad boy" complex, which ultimately backfires.

"Men test ideas. Women test Men"

tfw high fighting success

girls of all races prefer the alpha white man to the equivalent of any other race
this is literally a fact it's not a meme

personally i don't really care if people want to racemix but the white girls that do are 99% of the time worthless whores i couldn't care less about

>Kek that dude is way outta her league
German thinks a run of the mill dunecoon looks attractive. Maybe it's better you loser cucks go extinct afterall.

They are not but middle eastern refugees are indeed obsessed by them.

> implying this huemonkey didnt intentionally get BLEACHED

girls prefer the black man because he's more chill and attractive

She just looks like your average fat Jessica who got fucked by the whole neighbourhood really nothing of worth was lost

>roastie hits the wall
>suddenly desirable men want nothing to do with her
>even getting fat losers is a struggle
>only sandniggers are willing to put up with her cellulite and mood swings because they need a place to stay

>Crackers give white women freedom
>Muslim Chads completely dominate every aspect of female life
>White women prefer the alpha oppressive Muslims instead
Funny how life works. Also the girl in that pic looks trashy as fuck.

Btw an Asian female/white male couple is a worst configuration than middle eastern man/white women couple.

Sandniggers are closer to us than riceniggers.

None of the boxers and MMA fighters with legendary chins have got feminized skulls, they are all robust with large hands.

You can take steroids to get bigger as an ectomorph, but you won't be able to take a shot.

They perceive they'll have more sexual market competition, not realizing they never had any chance in the first place.

The "wall" is a myth you butthurt ugly /r9k/ virgin

Good obsessioning

Sand nigger DNA is more dangerous because it's harder to detect. This results in a stealth devaluation of the genepool.

Generally I would prefer to see full black congoids knock up race traitors, because then the offspring is more easily identifiable (and in the future disposable).

How about obsessing with raising a moral white family instead?

Leave the kebab removing to us.

>chill
>read as: dumb as fuck and poor enough to be coerced into anything

no, the harsh truth is that the white girls think the black man is ugly.
he has a squashed nose and hilarious forehead and eyes that make him look retarded and his skin is just too dark.

I actually had a conversation with a group of very (very) liberal white girls and they all agreed that blacks are just ugly, a few of them did say they would maybe fuck a halfcast if he was attractive but they would never date one. also they said that basically the blacker they are the less attractive they are.
and this is not LARP by the way these are words they actually spoke