White People are the Blacks of Complaining When It Comes to Jews

I'm new to this board and I see a lot of Jewish hate and there's always talk about some underlying conspiracy of the Jews to do this or that scheme.

This sounds no different than a black person complaining about "The Man" and how whites are all for themselves and it's stacked against them.

Have you ever thought that maybe Jews are just superior to Whites and therefore are going to know how to do things better than them including making money, manipulating other races, controlling ideas???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews see whites as whites see niggers. I would know; I'm a Jew.

it's not privilege if you earned it. isn't that what /you people/ tell the schvartzes?

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Lurk more. You should lurk for at least six months and ideally a year before posting, then you won't embarrass yourself like this. Also don't save the thumbnail.

>SHUT YOUR WHORE HUNGRY MOUTH JEW

sage & go

Jews are the niggers of non-niggers

the thumbnail should've gone to a jewish surgeon

fair point tbqh

its only the burgers that do that btw

I haven't seen any substantive posts that refute the point yet. Sounds a lot like "We Wuz Kangz and Shiet" but from White people.

>White People are the Blacks of Complaining When It Comes to Jews

No shit

we wuz plantation ownuhs an sheeit
we wuz moon kangz an sheeit
we built civilization an sheeit
we invented the wheel an sheeit

>I'm new and see a lot of Jew hate.
I just scrolled the catalogue and found zero. Where do you see this? I see five threads about the hurricane and emergency shelters. Idiots arguing about women that they are too scared to talk too, and a bunch of lies llike yours.

Most likely it's you making threads about how you hate Jews, then you make threads like this.

You should get a life.

you dont /talk/ to women. you slap em around and fuck em then shove your dick down their troats while she makes a sammich.

true tbqh

>dont you know whites have 15 more IQ points on average than blacks? thats why we're superior :^)
>wtf how come jews are always in powerful positions?!?!?! i-i-i-it cant be that they have 15 IQ points more than us on average they're just evil cheaters!!!!!

True, but irrelevant. There's nothing wrong with trying to advocate for your race and fight against the genocide of your people.

Actually the Jews screwed over the blacks too being they are in charge of the entertainment, music, and media industries.
Blacks just think it's white people holding them down because Jews look white.
You know, despite only being a tiny fraction of the population Jews owned 44% of the slaves in America.

Indeed

> Jews see whites as whites see niggers. I would know; I'm a Jew.
Yes you crazy fucktards see EVERYONE has niggers. I mean what you're telling me you just see white people as that? My ass.
You probably find white people to be the most " sufferable " too. Which is why your kind resides like fleas in all white nations so you can blend in and leech.
Jews hate everyone else. It's in the Talmud. Their precious little black book.

biggest redpills have to do with the jews, it's a pattern you notice well unless you're a fucking NIGGER

How dumb are you ?! How deep go your stupidity?!

You are actually worse than niggers compared to how cucked you are by us.

>inbred sand people have high IQ meme

Is this the peak of nigger intellectuals?

The Jews also affect other races, its just mostly whites that notice it.

(You) have the cut up cock and cousin marriage not me :p
82% circumcision and falling, keep kekling you kike keep kekling

*since napoleon
fix'd

but wait, there's more! they where the ones doing (((banking))) back in the midle ages, when kings reigned, so they have been doing ti for way longer than that

I'm actually uncut babe

lying kike lying
y
i
n
g

> You are actually worse than niggers compared to how cucked you are by us.
Yea that's why you were kicked out of just about every European nation repeatedly for your arrogant psychopath bullshit.
They've suspecting inbreeding could cause sociopath like behavior and frontal lobe impairment. I assume this has occurred with your entire people.
In any case, you've managed to hoodwink white nations fairly well ( because you're WHITE ), and we thought you were one of us.
We're figuring it out now.
Hey, based on history, what do you think will happen next? You know, just based on 2000 years of history?

>I'm new to this board a
GET OUT RETARD

Since Sabbatha Zevi 1666 they full fledged white genocide

>Israel avg IQ 94
>Romania avg IQ 94
kikes are gypsy tier faggot cock suckers, literally

The jews only have got in the position of power thanks to the white traitors, mainly christians, and i hate them foremost.

Thanks to the corrupt luciferian church

> thanks to the white traitors, mainly christians, and i hate them foremost.
Well then you have something in common with Jews don't you! And since you hate Christians even more, why don't you team up with Jews and make like a cool super team to take them all out?
You fucking retard.

disgusting rat people, both of them.

Look around you it's everywhere luciferian flashing crusifiction nails hand signs

stormfags are just mad because the jews blow them away in every conceivable metric.

They are a proud, inbred people.

go suck yeshua's cut dick.

Make your own research and see by yourself chumps

here's a joke you'll only get if you're jewish

>two gentile businessmen are having a conversation
>ones asks: how's business?
>the other says: great

Hey "The Vigilant Christian".

They are fucking disgusting.

You may be deceives

What a clever and original idea, you really BTFO those stormfags. This post has never been made before, and this line of argumentation has NEVER before been seen. Well done, free thinker.

> go suck yeshua's cut dick.
The Jews, meant to be God's example to the world.
This is why He's left you.

I am Buddhist fag

Fuck off kike, you're fooling no one

Plz make the world a better place for you and I ... read a FUCKING book

Whoopsies

You need to fuck off with your anti-gentile anglophobic hate speech you kike! Don't make us gas you for real this time.

>Have you ever thought that maybe Jews are just superior to Whites and therefore are going to know how to do things better than them including making money, manipulating other races, controlling ideas???

Whites being better at doing this than blacks didn't stop blacks from murdering us and kicking us out of their countries which is what is going to happen to Jews.

There's no God you dumbo. Only nature and its laws. Jew degenerates made us believe in something unnatural and that's why we've fallen so low.

except your kind are leeching off of white people and trying to replace us and start a race war because of the replacement, fuck off kike

Except Jews are actually an issue. I have a game for Sup Forums to play.

If you have a Twitter account, search "fellow white people" in the search bar. After finding a ''fellow white person'' tweet, go back to the search bar and enter:

It's almost guaranteed that the person claiming to be white has tweets showing they're actually a Jew but LARP as white to tell whites to feel guilty.

Go ahead, try it.

Jews aren't more intelligent they just lack shame and empathy.

> going to know how to do things better than them including making money, manipulating other races, controlling ideas???
See yea....you are WONDERFUL at these things.
And if you ever did anything other than this trite, meaningless, shallow crusade? The world would not have hated you for thousands of years.
Can't think of anything else can you....no greater vision than (((making money, manipulating other races, controlling ideas))).
And white people are niggers???
Ha....hahahahaha.
You could write rap lyrics about this shit it's so trite and shallow.

wow. did you come up with that all by yourself?
you must be a goddamn genius

Actually Jews also push the atheist line. Good job for buying it. See they know better but they like you dumb and doomed.

Jews push the line that nothing is exist except visible material world. I don't buy this.

>This sounds no different than a black person complaining about "The Man" and how whites are all for themselves and it's stacked against them.
Here is the difference, and it is big.
I want to send jews and POC back to their homecountries. Jews and POC want to stay and leach in white societies. Because they know they can't creates as good societies themselves. Nothing is stopping jews and POC to leave white societies, but they stay and cry racism and oppression while using blatant nepotism but cry racist if white people should do the same.
So no, it is not at all the same as black people complaining about whites.

I think you are right. we need to be proactive. just because jews own media and banking things doesn't mean our lives need to be terrible. we simply need an alternative to mainstream media and banking. which there is. there is bitcoin, gold, and... well who needs media? meh... you gotta admit: jews know how to entertain. was t.v. really better in the 50's/60's? I guess I could go to live theatre, which sounds boring...

(save)

Well I'm on here bitching out Jews. Who control all society. And you're arguing with me, a Christian, about God or whatever.
Which side do you serve best at the moment?
Think about it reeeeeal hard there padre.
And you may hate my kind, but we would never want you degenerate, or hurt, or ugly, or tired, or poisoned, and we would NEVER tell your wife that she should divorce you if you don't let her fuck you with a strap on.
Just food for thought.

damn son

jews are only in control because whites don't band together like they do. and how are jews superior when:
-they are poor at art and architecture
-they are poor morally, subversive, and shun manual labor
-they are weak-bodied, inbred, and bad looking in comparison to the other races. jews are by far the ugliest

I don't give a fuck how Jewish the media is in Israel or how black Africa is. These inbreds are guests in our nations. When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

So if kikes would leave white countries we would totally collapse right? Lel

Exactly. It's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

The fact that they don't push this shit in their ethnostate says everything.

Upvoted

They've been removed at least 359 times.

I think "far-right" 4-chan type conservatives are the only real people tipped off to the whole Jewish zionist conglomerate. You're going to get called racist if you explain your entire stance all at once to a regular normie so you have to gradually red-pill them.

The difference here being that "The white man keeping Blacky down" is considered a common part of the massive media narrative and is a well-known claim. This idea is pushed by the jewish media and is ate up by a large portion of the population

The jews are trying to eraticate whites claim requires a lot more digging for evidence and is by no way considered a common opinion. The problem being if you speak out against jews publicly you'll be shamed and never be able to get a job and lose all your friends. if you say I hate white people everyone will just pat you on the back.

AT least all of those are objectively true you fucking nigger.
Try picking one that isn't, for the next time you try to meme us into kangz

The only saving grace in any of it is that they corrupt and poison their own almost more than they do us. And we might survive it by sheer numbers.
What do I mean? Well due to all their liberal Frankfurt school bullshit, Jewish women in the US now marry outside their jew race 50% of the time. Their population in the US has shrunk from 3% I think in the 90s to 2% now.
They dwindle. More than we do.
This is why there is now an immigration push. They must dilute us while they still remain in charge. And quickly.
They are choking on their own poison. Never have they been so powerful. Usually they were expelled before something like this. But now they choke on their own detritus. We must hold out.

(((They))) make sure we stay divided

I do think jews are superior to whites in a sense. Jews are more intelligent and more ethnocentric. Nothing we can really do about the first thing, but we could learn from them on the second thing and start acting more like a unit and less like a bunch of atoms. Jewish intelligence alone doesnt explain their overwhelming success. Its a part of it, but the other part is that jews legitimately defend jewish interests, whereas whites don't.

People bitching that jews arent more intelligent are lying to themselves. That theyre more intelligent doesnt mean we should lie down and die for them, but shutting your eyes to the truth isnt going to help.

Jews were pushed into white collar jobs the earliest and ergo became adapted to that lifestyle. Its why in 200 Years Together you read about how impossible it was for Jews to be made to do agricultural work. After the industrial revolution the white collar positions in finance and banking became incredibly powerful (not to mention the intelligentsia and media), so Jews wound up way out in front of everyone else. I say to them, well played, you should be proud. But fuck off if you think that means I'm going to let my culture vanish from the Earth for your sake. Your success doesn't for a second invalidate the accomplishments of European civilization and it was in the bosom of European civilization that you were able to thrive.

>>two gentile businessmen are having a conversation>ones asks: how's business?>the other says: great

>yeah, in normal conversation us normies like to be um... well, normal instead of instantly complaining about something.

Yea jews have no positive feelings for blacks or any minority for the matter, they're just useful pawns in a power chest game. Get blacks to hate whites and then over time implement martial law and crack down on free-speech.

Instead of pointing fingers at large corporations and globalists (((THEM)) black people can just be like, It's THAT white guys fault! because the TV said so

U just can't compare that way.

White are as capable as any jewish.
In fact jewish people have intentionally gone outside their inbreeding culture (good for endogamic, nepotistic success in the world where the ideas of being god's chosen ones cover materialistic interests to the nation and the community self-deception to defend themselves from the fact every country rejects them for being zionist demons, and i'm not sayig every jewish is that) to mix with white people (or pretty much any country to get the encryption level) to get the genes.
Most geniuses (or compile-and-steal scientifics) are askhenazi. Askhenazi without german genes are nothing but a semite with an imposed inner money and power culture.
Also, playing dirty seeking chaos and blood with cold heart has its rewards.

Why should we be the same as africans? Why should we adapt to the jewish game if we actually know how to live life and to rule our own countries?
Everything that goes up must come down. The higher, the stronger impact on the soil.
Let's see how all this ends.

It don't end well I promise

I've couldn't of said it better

Fuck off turdskin

Browsing Sup Forums it's easy to believe that

retard

lurk moar

and

don't use

leddit

spacing