ITS a HIT

ITS a HIT

DONT give ME none of that DO goody good BUUUULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/king-of-the-hill-season-10-episode-11-church-hopping/
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
archive.is/BFm9n
youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christcucks btfo

Fucking sheep

I know more good hearted athiests than I know good hearted christians. Sad!

they're flooded themselves.
snowflakes btfo

Christfags are fucking evil. Their religion is a front

wtf is a MEGACHURCH

>6 foot tall
hope he dies

Holy shit I keep seeing people report this. There is video of the church totally dry.
Underground loading dock: Dry
Parking garages: Dry
Main worship center : Dry

It's really not. It's just a death cult. We Christians simply care more about what happens next than what happens in this life.

And naturally, the world hates that. Because it removes us from the Skinner box of materialism where needs and wants can be quantified and commidified for easy profits.

I want to breed her right in her sideway vajaja to be tbf

People don't take their own advice, they only give it.

>a mega church built by a televangelist whos goal is sucking money from poor people and baby boomers using jesus wont open its doors like jesus would
>ignore the other thousands of christian churches that probably did open up

Churches that have smarmy salesmen or women gurus as their pastor. They gain millions of dollars, hire celebrities to attend their sermons, and are pretty much all about glitz and glamour.
The antithesis of what their religion stands for.
They're also a den of money laundering and sexual misconduct.
Think of all the bad stereotypes Christian churches have and the Megachurches represent them.

Good deed don't get good reads.
Know what I mean?

Jeepers creepers, that sounds like a repetition of the golden calf thing from the Bible. People worshipping an idol.
How are not people seeing this?

He's not a Christian you idiot, he's as open a Luciferian you can be while still getting stupid rednecks to give him money

>Christians blown out
>By a church 99% of Christians don't support and see right through

Look away child of Europe. You do not want to know.

Christians associate anything to do with Christianity, Jesus, or God as good by default.
So they're blinded to the signs of ill intent.
My grandmother was like that.
If someone mention god she automatically thought they were "good people" and trusted them.
She was stolen from and used many times due to this.
And it scared me because elderly people are a huge target.

A buzzword

>the church pulls in the same money as a fortune 500 company
>the pastor is a millionaire who flaunts his wealthy
>the pastor and his inner circle not only take money from parishioners but also sells self help books, programs, and gimmicks like holy land sand
>have programs that are suppose to "help" drug addicts and other at risk people
>Use them to promote the church and have them pay to stay in church own real estate
Yeah just a buzzword

The biblical literalism of the southern US is fucking stupid and everyone knows it, either become a Catholic or stfu

>Wah wah where's the gibs
Fuck off commie

>Catholics
>not liberal

If he wants to get rich via selling bullshit books and the like cool.
But don't exploit people belief system because they're stupid.

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/king-of-the-hill-season-10-episode-11-church-hopping/

Did you fedorafucks forget what happened to the Superdome when it housed human refuse after Katrina? I don't blame this guy in the slightest.

fuck off Christcuck

what the fuck is a megachurch?

see I didn't know what they were, either.

Well? WHAT WAS THE FUCKING TWEET RESPONSE?

>"POORFAGS BTFO. Amen."

I don't get it to be honest, if he is a "scammer" and not someone protecting his property (literally) then why did he not just invite them in, let roody poo's be roody poo's, then get massive insurance payment to fix everything and come up on some shekels?

Do these Christianphobia lefties, ever stop to walk the dog on something they start to RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Its for Protestant faggots

American Protestants are basically redneck trash

>thinking protestants aren't literally consumerists larping as christian
kek. Catholics are cucked af but at least they're not pagans who consumer goods.

worship consumer goods*

And Republican pundits are obsessed about courting the Evangelicals
Fuck the Evangelicals

community center where people pay 10% of income in exchange for community activities and right to larp as christian

>Protestants

No one, not even Christians want niggers in their home. We've already seen what happens during a disaster if you open your doors to niggers - they destroy your home, steal your shit; they even fucking murder you and keep living there until family have police check on you and find you've been dead for a month while the niggers were cozy in your home.

Hurricane Katrina was a primer. If you think they are bad people for not opening up, they'll just confess to God and be forgiven. Also - who the fuck do you think uses this church? White people, not niggers. If you think they will lose followers you are very mistaken.

>opening your church to a bunch of niggers who will loot it
wow good plan

This whole thread is so retarded. You guys hate on Christians, yet you fail to recognize that Joel Osteen is a well known charlatan and money scammer. The vast majority of Protestants and Catholics know he's a hack. He's just as bad as Benny Hinn.

>larp as christian
The mega church I go doesn't tell people they can get into heaven without Jesus

i wonder if there are any temples, mosques or synagogues in houston?

That's because more Christians live in reality, especially when it comes to the subject of race, than you pathetic cucks. Now get out of here and go back to deep throating your illegal alien friends.

doesn't matter. I'm not even Catholic. I just study religion in terms of human psychology. You're literally not Christian in the sense that the term has meant for nearly two millenia if you A. Aren't a Catholic or at the very least some sort of Anglican. and B. Don't go to a church built before 1900. Last one is important because of exposure to religious architectural symbols is necessary for religion to mean anything in your subconcious. Otherwise it's just LARPing.

If you are going to church because of tradition you are the definition of a LARPer
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ

Some lone pastor sets up a church not connected to any organized religion.

If he has charisma he gets many donations

Build up large churches to host hundreds or 1000s for Sunday services

Services are just touring Christian bands singing songs and the pastor talking than any sacraments that is core to any established organized Christian church

Get more money

Church keeps all of the money and pastor is CEO of church so he gets hundreds of thousands or million dollar yearly salary

Church doesn't do any charity or donates money to helpful organizations

Let this link be a testament to why you should NEVER let niggers stay in any dome en masse:

>Africa in our Midst: Lessons from Katrina

archive.is/BFm9n

>Some lone pastor sets up a church not connected to any organized religion.
many mega churches are part of a denomination
>If he has charisma he gets many donations
All churches get tithes
>Build up large churches to host hundreds or 1000s for Sunday services
That is what churches are supposed to do
Grow the flock
>Services are just touring Christian bands singing songs and the pastor talking than any sacraments that is core to any established organized Christian church
mainline churches are the ones that ignore the bible

>Get more money
>Church keeps all of the money and pastor is CEO of church so he gets hundreds of thousands or million dollar yearly salary
>Church doesn't do any charity or donates money to helpful organizations
They have hundreds of people working for them

your worthless spinoff cult only exists today because of apostolic tradition
>steve 'not so blessed when resisting arrest' anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
>1:15-1:32
worth the watch

Someone doesn't watch King of the Hill

Houston reporting FAGGOT you are some larping degenerate . 59 and surrounding areas are underwater faggot , unless you have a boat and electricity its good . OP you must be some NYC or SF faggot kill your homo self or fuck your mothers's goat .

No it exists because the bible