An iraqi refugee saved 6 ameriblob from drowning. apologize

an iraqi refugee saved 6 ameriblob from drowning. apologize

fine he can stay, but if we are judging these sand niggers by their worth most are going back

>implying Iraqi Americans aren't fucking based and Bro-tier
ISHYGDDT

That's nice. Doesn't mean I gonna start being more accepting to rapefugees. I don't live by anecdotes. I live by statistics.

Was he 8 years old?

>Houston
>drowning
I see 6 niggers were rescued, nothing about people being saved.

Lying fucking cunt.

Maybe he should have done the same for his people and help them indtead of deserting

nope, id rather see the sandnigger shot and left floating in the toxic waters. sandniggers, despite any good they do, end up shitting up more than the benefits counterweigh. so no apology. shoot the sandnigger and then bomb his little shithouse in iraq to get the rest of his sandnigger family

>I talked to
Sure you did , coincidentally left wing libtard bitch

Iraq's are based and hate jews because of what they did to his country.

Black dudes will say anything to get some white ass.... lady just fell for it. Sneaky American black dudes will exploit the hell out of the "hard life refugee" angle to get some gullible pussy

>other people in the world are human beings so fuck borders
I'm convinced. I'm a globalist now.

Wow, one mudslime out of how many million?

>This happened.

did they ask what his thoughts were on israel?

Really?
I just talked to 5 blacks and 19 muslims that said they were going around raping stranded women and children and stealing everything not nailed down.
weird

Fake story.

BASED Iraqi man!

Plot twist: it was the assyrian guy from the Sup Forums Middle East threads,
who is Christian and helped the US army fuck up hajis before immigrating

>look this one guy from a country where terrorists live is good so we should say fuck borders and shit

Awsome that he saved them, it's not even his homeland and he lost his brother to Americans. A lot of refugees are great people don't buy into all the white supremacist propaganda you read on here. Be a bigger man, like the refugee who saved 6 lives.

Just talked to a guy whose raped 6 people.
He moved to Berlin from Senegal, where he murdered and burned down his village.
Amazing (((((human)))))