Any Germans, no shitskins, trying to get out of Germany? I'll marry one of you to help you get your family out...

Any Germans, no shitskins, trying to get out of Germany? I'll marry one of you to help you get your family out. I live in Vermont

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kinseyschofield/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce?

Ugly tongue...YUCK!

What happened to Kinsey? Shame such a hot woman scared away by the faggot kike cuckposter niggers

Why only Germans? I also want to get out.

Also, are you a girl or would it have to be gay marriage? Not sure I'm willing to sign up for that.

no need, already have a qt lined up in Florida that I'll marry when I graduate college

>no shitskins
>posts a mongrel with brown eyes and hair

>germans
>no shitskins

wew lad, putting the bar really high on that one

>bringing even more marxist/communist sympathizers and european pussies to our shores

Fuck you and fuck off. We are currently at max capacity and will not open again until the end of eternity.

>moving to the good ol' USofA

mom German, dad American, they fought a bitter battle in courts for parental authority when they divorced, I was asked where I want to stay and chose mom, dad disowned me, mom later said if only I had chosen dad.
TFW stuck here as I get no signature from dad to get my US passport.

>he thinks I gone leave the party before it started

Top kek

signature? Did you never had a passport? Just recently got a new one in Munich without Problems.

I married a German woman. Hopefully my kids grow up to marry German as well.

I've been to Berlin recently, it's amazing. I really don't get why a person would want to leave.

>Did you never had a passport?
I have none

>Berlin
>amazing

it`s a commie melting pot. What`s wrong with you, m8?

>go to the movies....get shot
>go to college..... get shot
>go to store for groceries......get mugged nad shot by Jose
>Go to petrol station to get fuel for your car which barely manages 3 miles per gallon...... get robbed and shot by tyrone
>go to gay nightclub because american wife is fat and retarded...... catch AIDS then get shot by abdul
>go to wallmart.....slip over on feces on floor and get harrased by "no win - no fee" lawyers for the next 2 years.
>want some peace and quiet....surrounded by fucking AMericans who won't shut the fuck up
>drink american milk.....develop erectile dysfunction and start growing breasts.
>drink american water......develop mental health problems

I'd rather move to canada or new zealand

>Abandoning your Country

>leaving your country

it's like every country is the same level of shit it's just distributed in many ways

nah. america is objectively shitter....low quality of life. low quality of people.

Were you born in the US?

You're probably right, I was quite drunk in fairness.

>see flag

kek

[SAM MISSILE SONG INTENSIFIES]

Any real Vermonter would say fuck off we're full.
>>>/massachusetts/ you flatlander.

She's coalburner m8

Greenland's fine.

obviously not

I have moved to Denmark. Do it before Sweden collapses and they close the border!

SAUCE??!

Kill yourself kike shitposter

instagram.com/kinseyschofield/

OOH AH UP THE RA

lower taxes, higher wages than poland
food is cheaper too
land is cheaper
but there are niggers, niggers with guns, spics with guns and of course americans and it's hard to get there if you're not american
higher risk higher reward

we all know you would be more then willing sweden

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth.

(For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.)

The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

how did she get that job. literally what use is she in any high stakes situation. i could take her out with a medium weighted punch to the cunt. what a time to be alive. ridiculous.

This, do not be the cowards that are fleeing to Europe leaving their homes to rot just to rot the new places they go.

damn the gun laws in vermont rock!
i think i have to think about that

Nigger she has pics of herself posting with blacks. She can deny it all she wants but it's true

>still caring about shit like this when your country has betrayed you

Subhuman kike rat I pray you get raped to death by a pack of niggers

>go to the movies....get stabbed
>go to college..... get stabbed
>go to store for groceries......get mugged nad stabbed by Hakim
>Go to petrol station to get fuel for your car which barely manages 3 miles per gallon...... get raped and stabbed by Talib
>go to gay nightclub because British wife is fat and toothless...... catch AIDS then get beheaded by Abdul
>go to Tesco.....slip over on Paki feces on floor and get jailed by government for 'hate speech' for the next 2 years.
>want some peace and quiet....surrounded by fucking chavs who won't shut the fuck up
>drink British tea.....develop erectile dysfunction and start growing vagina.
>drink British water......develop desire to flush remaining freedoms down toilet

Please show me a picture of yourself.

There is a reason why I always laugh at the female Correctional Officers in Jail. It's pretty much the sight of a tiny animal walking into a den of wolves with a male Correctional Officers who knows that they won't be able to stop/help their partner.

The female CO always try to put on a strong face, but anyone who's been through the OC spray course (Military Tear-Gas they spray on criminals) that Tear-Gas won't stop you until the criminal is done doing whatever he wants to you. She knows but doesn't want to admit it.

From personal experience in working all 3 (Police/Military/Correction Officer), females are a meme.

since when is taking a photo with someone the same as having sex? Sup Forums is retarded.

they weren't married yet when I was born.

Why are you posting that bitch? She ain't even Aryan. Fucking shitskin!

checked

depends on their motive, what if they want to become Amish and have 7 white kids?
Or, if they want to leave Europe because they are more accepted as mulatto in the US?

u mad bro?

Sauce?

There's a town called "New Sweden" in upstate Maine that seems neat, I've wanted to see it

>mom later said if only I had chosen dad.

I sometimes wonder how and why people wind up on Sup Forums but your case is pretty apparent

>go to wallmart.....slip over on feces on floor

Sounds right

if you leave your country because your neighbourhood becomes BLACKED. You are just like any other goat fucker fleeing your country although you should fight for your country to get the goat fuckers out of your country

Why would I want to go from a country with 5% muzzies to your country of 60% spics and niggers?

>Not green or blue eyes

Vermont is whiter than Germany

> I live in Vermont
If you are Styxhexenhammer666 then no thanks.

Swedes are North East Germans

Germany ruined Europe as we knew it

Good luck in taking them into Usa

You're mistaken, that's New Estonia
Pic related is New Sweden

Your Sharia country is far worse than anything we have to deal with. On top of that you can't even defend yourself

that doesn't keep your country from being 3rd world

Mental problems...

hehehehe his name is partrick he is from the movie spongeBOB it is funny that someone has put himmm on the sinfield guy with the baseball bat who looks SMUG

Can't we take things slow? I want to cum on your face and see were it goes from there.

>insulting the great Clank King
Put up your dukes, it's time for me to defend my honor

You betrayed your own father?

5% LMFAO. 6 million Muslims coming in since refugee crisis is 10% of the population to your 60 million. Now count all the turks, niggers asians and everything else and how many ethnic Germans are left? Not many

Only the mighty are entitled to anything.

Tańsze żarcie? Czyś ty ogłupiał?

Any woman who would take a pic with a nigger would also fuck a nigger. You are a cucked fucking moron. There's a 100% chance you have a refugees welcome sign that you use on a weekly basis. You probably drew it yourself with some of your "diverse" friends while talking about how bigoted Trump is. You're a disgrace to your country, your heritage and the world. FUCK YOU.

is my country fucked? Yes it is
Will i leave it because of that ? Fuck no, not without a fight

lol

I also want to get out.
Are there american cuties that love south aryan slavs?

I learnt money doesn't make happy the hard way, I always got (get) enough money, as long as I stayed in my room and played games. The flat I live in now if fully paid by her, other students only could dream of a flat in a clean area with garden.

>60 million

wow you are retarded, who would have guessed

The same way any other female has gotten anything they ever wanted in life in the history of humanity, ever: by trading access to their holes in exchange for the thing they want.

it can be seen that way, the problem is he betrayed my mom and I was some sort of white knight with empathy for women

if i wanted to flee i would problably head for east asia. seems safer then the US

American THOT go for any 6ft alpha foreigner. Arm sleeves a plus.

Christian girls wouldn't though sorry.

lol keep dreaming

lol
Yet another british drama queen.

What does actually make someone happy? Probably a family and a home

why would you find this in America and not Germany?

im pretty racist desu. im just not an autistic pol/tard

I bet you are a faggot who thinks that brown eyed people are white.

>move to a less white country

No, the truth is that she betrayed him and then brainwashed you to betray him as well.

I'm go with the Bergjude

vermonters look like shit. also many shitalians there

youre an edgy motherfucker arent you?

i'd take a cute blonde girl / very cute blonde guy

you're probably white yourself fucking shitskin
cлoвeни > ocтaлa дeмeнтнa ђyбpaд

*brown

spot on the nigger leftist

This coming from someone from a country that either lost a war to us. Or needed us TWICE to save you. Go fuck yourself.