Syria General /sg/- *Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By* Edition

We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists. We advice int. agencies to
monitor those platforms

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 28
youtu.be/txUueJt5dY0
youtu.be/Ezk1LRvJ4TU

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central SyAug27
imgur.com/a/d4TEG
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Raqqa Aug19
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 28
>14k Drone operations done by RuAF since intervention
>300+ tribal fighters/SAA soldiers missing after IS offensive in SE Raqqa
>SAA avances 30 km from Sukhnah, 75km remain to DeZ
>Terrorists in Sy increase use of suicide drones
>Syrian and Lebanese armies are in full control of Arsal pocket after IS agree to be bussed to DeZ gov
>2 commanders from SDF located in the area of Manbij defect to SAA
>Rebels announce large offensive in Daraa,only to fail 4 hours later
>New Hamas leader says relations with Iran have been restored
>IS launches offensive on US base, strategic city in south Hasakah
>Netanyahu accuses Iran of building sites in Syria to fire missiles at Israel
>Kurdish, Turkish forces trade hostilities in northern Aleppo
>Iraqi Army/PMU liberates Tal Afar city + 2 villages E of city
>Saudi Arabia assumes responsability for civis killed in Yemen airstrikes due to “technical mistake”

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/syrian-war-report-august-29-2017-isis-defense-collapses-in-uqayribat-pocket/
youtu.be/v7NHR3MyohU
wchstv.com/news/offbeat/gator-country-has-more-than-350-alligators-and-its-flooded
archive.is/nbRXL
archive.is/C8wcw
archive.is/R2vqA
archive.is/81OF2
archive.is/fhMKc
archive.is/wg5ZE
archive.is/07Jst
archive.is/7nHwD
archive.is/2Ukpv
archive.is/UgjfB
youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
twitter.com/Fox61A/status/902554423997673472
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/902554934780067840
sana.sy/en/?p=112716
ria.ru/syria/20170828/1501204760.html
ria.ru/syria/20170828/1501218816.html
ria.ru/syria/20170828/1501191062.html
riafan.ru/938886-siriya-v-ozhidanii-mira-kak-proshla-pervaya-za-6-let-mezhdunarodnaya-ekonomicheskaya-vystavka-v-damaske
sana.sy/ru/?p=118383
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/902556738758598656
archive.is/DW3sr
twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/902554919332438017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked

>NEW SOUTHFRONT
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-august-29-2017-isis-defense-collapses-in-uqayribat-pocket/
Jewtube shortlink for next bread: youtu.be/v7NHR3MyohU

>The most diverse city in America now has the most diverse water!
>Come on down to Houston and enjoy our new AIDS crocodile water that has recently been lit on fire! Don't forget the fire ants and dead niggers floating everywhere!
Hundreds of alligators about to be loose combined with AIDS in the water. Not a drill the ultimate recipe for dead niggers has come. Alot of oil refineries and oil containers are about to pop aswell. A literal tsunami of AIDS water on fire full of alligators and fire ants is coming.

wchstv.com/news/offbeat/gator-country-has-more-than-350-alligators-and-its-flooded

Yeah, Livemap was acting all screwy this morning.

This bread could use more of our residential explosives expert.

>Raqqa will be liberated in 1-2 months according to pro kurdish sources

>A literal tsunami of AIDS water on fire full of alligators and fire ants is coming.

What is that coming out her spell?

>Liberation of Raqqa in 1 to 2 months

I doubt this. The Turks and their allies have been doing brief hit and run skirmishes against the SDF, I think they have been doing tests to see how well the SDF is prepared before going all out. I think the Turks will attack the SDF in Raqqa in an all-out attack and prevent the liberation of Raqqa city.

>not recognising snus

Fuck anime

>tsunami of AIDS water on fire full of alligators

>HIV
>Crocodiles
>Fire Ants
>Dead Blacks

This is all pointing towards Mutated, Super-Beasts. Texas confirmed for being the next battleground.

Texas General /tg/ - Remember the Alamo edition

>Firediles are laying waste to the entire Texan state, All hope is lost

Please be nice!

I never followed the snus joke. I only know of it in passing.

Love you too Switzerland.

DeZ - arc SOON
will kilomemes make a comeback?

can't make this shit up

No, he's right, fuck anime, I'm ashamed I share a country and language with you weirdo

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Texas when?

"Restraint" Edition

>DPRK fires a KN-17 IRBM towards Pacific Ocean. Missile flew over Japanese territory and landed ~1200km off the East Coast of Hokkaido. The missile was fired from the vicinity of Sunan in Pyongyang at around 6am. The missile itself flew more than 2,700km and achieved a maximum altitude of 550km. The missile disintegrated into 3 pieces before coming down in the Pacific. Pentagon still assessing whether or not this test was a success/failure.[1]
>In response, an emergency UN Security Council meeting as been called over DPRK.[2]
>China has issued a statement, saying that DPRK tensions have reached a "tipping point"[3]
>The ROK Defense Ministry has announced that it has drafted a new plan to launch an offensive against DPRK should the North attack the South. This plan is significant, as it would rely primarily on ROK troops without waiting for US reinforcements[4]
>Trump and Shinzo Abe have held a 40-minute "emergency phone conversation" on the DPRK missile launch[5]
>In response to the missile launch, ROK conducted a "bombing drill" which involved four F15Ks dropping MK84 multipurpose bombs on a shooting range.[6]
>In phone call, ROK and US Joint Chiefs agree to take strong response including "military measures" against DPRK.[7]
>US once again states that it is considering deploying "strategic" defense capabilities to ROK[8]
>Trump: "Threatening and destabilizing actions only increase the North Korean regime's isolation in the region and among all nations of the world. All options are on the table."[9]
>DPRK has finished preparations for another Nuclear Test at Punggye-ri test site according to ROK National Intelligence Service.[10]

[1]archive.is/nbRXL
[2]archive.is/C8wcw
[3]archive.is/R2vqA
[4]archive.is/81OF2
[5]archive.is/fhMKc
[6]archive.is/wg5ZE
[7]archive.is/07Jst
[8]archive.is/7nHwD
[9]archive.is/2Ukpv
[10]archive.is/UgjfB

Can't come soon enough

Hey I am not that weeb. It's just... You know what, let me play a song!
>youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

JIHADMIN DRUNK OR LOST HIS MIND

>#Raqqa: Leader of the Tiger forces (Colonel. Razi Ali) killed by #ISIS in E.#Raqqa CS during clashes.

>#Raqqa: Leader of the Tiger forces (Colonel. Razi Ali) killed by #ISIS in E.#Raqqa CS during clashes.

twitter.com/Fox61A/status/902554423997673472

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Alright!

>that weeb
You talkin about me? I'm not a weeabo, I just like drawing cute girls

Check em!

Running through backwoods,irradiated east texas sounds hunting mutated boars and dodging and fighting irradiated hillbillies.
Make it happen.

اضرب اضرب تل آویو

>Syrian Army liberated villages in the red circle, still unclear which direction they advanced from. ISIS sent forces to halt it's collapse

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/902554934780067840

Update on Salami gainz
Isis sent reinforcements from Uqayribat

Kek

And I found amusment in pastel drawn anoimated horses but I'm not not bringing it to /sg/.

F
Hold on Tigers

cultural enrichment...that's what they need

More, more, more

Kek

By strategic defense does the US mean THAAD and Aegis ships and also the nork missile did it have mirv capability as some were speculating when it disintegrated into 3 parts?Also thanks for the update mate.

Daily reminder that Shia Muslims are our true based allies!

Tru, F

He's painting on the map

wahahahah, holy shit, everything is indeed bigger in texas, event he threats after a flood

De Mistura went to... Teheran, for diplomatical talks:
>sana.sy/en/?p=112716
>ria.ru/syria/20170828/1501204760.html

According to Lavrov, in the next Astana meating (roughly 3 weeks from now), Idleb will be made a deescalation zone:
>ria.ru/syria/20170828/1501218816.html

Officials of Damas governorate made a teleconference with east Ghouta militants, most likely negotiating with FaR how to get rid of Nusra:
>ria.ru/syria/20170828/1501191062.html

Summary of Damas Fair:
>riafan.ru/938886-siriya-v-ozhidanii-mira-kak-proshla-pervaya-za-6-let-mezhdunarodnaya-ekonomicheskaya-vystavka-v-damaske
Generally a great success and a huge step to rebuilding the country, most contracts (as expected) for Russia, China and Iran.

Ministry of Culture signed a plan of rebuilding Old Aleppo
>sana.sy/ru/?p=118383
Rest in arms of the houris Halab- I mean, Ali!

>Iranians hate an (((american))) behaviour

How unpredictable!

>I'm ashamed I share a country and language with you weirdo

F

Think of all those poor lesbians tho

Is Texas in fact in Australia ? I can't find another explanation than that

>American behaviour
White supremacy has been around since Europeans even knew the New World existed

yes
don't let the goyim know

We had a flood in 2011 where sharks swam in the streets but Texas seems to be btfoing us.

A turk told me they are invading Northern Syria next week, because they need to act before a formal truce is signed, and yesterday USA backed rebels were told to begin negotiations.

>#Syria #Raqqa #Euphrates full translation of earliers report about the loss of #Tiger_Forces Lt. Colonel Razi & recapturing Areas

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/902556738758598656

You are getting older, mate

I knew it, don't worry you won't have to shut it down

>trusting a turk
They've been saying that they are going to attack SDF since before the Euphrates crossing by YPG. Now they lost Afrin after Russians expended their security operations there. You honestly think they'll enter Syria after that whole save Kobane thing?

>We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists. We advice int. agencies to
monitor those platforms
What the fuck did I miss in these past few months?

>enjoy our new AIDS crocodile water that has recently been lit on fire
Nice.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!
>SUNNI GEONCIDE!!!!

I am talking about the whole white pride thing and not the behaviours of the Europeans which were a result of their interaction with other races and also how advanced they were in comparison with the other races

Just posting what I was told.

Strategic Assets would be B-52, B-2, B1-B bombers and F-35 Fighter Jets topped off with Carrier Strike Groups.[1]

Unknown if it had MIRV capability, and the Pentagon hasn't made a proper assessment yet. There was a lot of speculation that the 3 pieces the missile disintegrated into may have been evidence of a prototype MIRV, still too early to tell though.

[1]archive.is/DW3sr

WTF i love isra*l now!

lel.

Not anymore. Not now when "that guy" is a mod. Would not want to risk bread being purged.

Oh say can you see...

I think it's diplomatically impossible, unless in sixth Astana round, Idleb is declared an official deescalation zone. Turkish plans of reaching Ahrar ash-Sham through Afrin to help their moderates against Nusra are impossible, as is assault on Ein al-Arab or Afrin itself, due to obvious reasons.

Erdo wants of that sweet sweet oil, don't he?

No, he wants to maintain his proxies, mostly Turkmen-made 1st & 2nd Coastal divisions in Latakia/Jisr ash-Shugur and Ahrar ash-Sham in Idleb, because in a case of Nusra take-over (after recent El Clasico the threat is very real) the whole pocket could be invaded and he'd lost all his cards on the table.

America hasn't always been run by Jews tho

Nah he wants Ottoman Empire 2.0

>it's real ifnI keep saying it

>Turks will attack the SDF in Raqqa in an all-out attack and prevent the liberation of Raqqa city
This would be glorious.

*if i

>Ottoman_American

I see thanks for the info.

Long story short: Manbij YPG branch decided that 109 teachers will go to Kurdish language course and they'll teach it 2 times a week in the schools there.
Actually it's a good thing, not because yalalalal hevalalalal is a nice language, but because it will make local city and military councils hate the Kurds even more, which hurts SDF the most.

>especially kurdish

Those teachers are paid by the gov. All it would take is cutting their salaries.

>Democratic Federation of Northern Syria

This is the title the faggot uses! He is using the title that a nation run by communists would use!

what's op pic, is that the height of ISIS control?

Its because of shit like this that i want the kurds to get fucked by the mad sultan.
>Deomcratic federation of Northern Syria
Tfu

Tfu

Why are you such an insensitive little shit sometimes? Seriously, dafug?

Texas is the American version of Australia... but with less Emus and more guns.

tfu

god i already love this meme

It's from a few years ago

>First on (((CNN))): US troops exchanged fire with Turkish backed rebels near Manbij, Syria. No casualties. Coalition has issued protest w/ Ankara

twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/902554919332438017

US can't even reign in the roaches.

To express even more disgust, say tfee

Tfu on dirty mono eyebrowed communists!

Tfu

>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/902556738758598656
light the torches

Can't cut those salaries since the Rojava Kurds do not control those paychecks. Even in Rojava, Assad controls the educational system. He wins in areas that the Syrian Government has no presence in!

she reminds me of belle knox

>nato member vs nato member
total chaos when?

>Minorities learn majority language
>Thus it's ok to force majority to learn minority language

Yeah, I meant that the gov can cut off these salaries as a means of disrupting kurd efforts. Teacher wouldn't work without these salaries.
Why doesn't this thing have any facial features ?
W-why