New BBC epic miniseries based on the Trojan War and the love affair between Paris and Helen

New BBC epic miniseries based on the Trojan War and the love affair between Paris and Helen

Thoughts?

imdb.com/title/tt5103758/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EXlnfofIRQ
imdb.com/name/nm0718553/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr3
hollywood.com/movies/manchester-united-ruined-my-life-59285870/
hamhigh.co.uk/etcetera/film/director-david-farr-on-adapting-the-night-manager-and-making-a-film-about-every-parent-s-nightmare-1-4449938
gingerparrot.co.uk/the-ancient-history-of-redheads-and-ginger-hair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL brits are taxed to pay for this trash.

I bet Anchises will be black and at some point there will be a flashback where he BLACKs Aphrodite and conceives Aeneas with her. Then it shows a black Aeneas taking his white wife and half-caste son through Troy and onto the ships where they flee and found Rome. It'll be called the Aenigged.

Remember to pay your TV licence goyim!

Disgusting. There is no excuse for this.

You brits need to stop paying your tv licences, stop supporting this shit

Too many white nazis!
Stop whitewashing proud poc history.

Of course they would make Agamemnon white.

WWZ KAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ N Sheeeeettttt
Why not just make all of them niggers apart from the female, and have them chain rape her for 45 minutes an episode.
Every episode.

Look like your average medniggers to me

Gee, I wonder who could be behind thi-

Huh...

OH WOW!

inb4 paris is a nigger and helen is a typical dumb white slut

Can't tell is he Jewish or Greek?

I'd like to see the statistics on how many shitskins they force into things according to how many there actually are.
Note, there are never any chinks or pakis in these things.
I would rather see ancient Greece full of japs than these rape-apes.

Still whiter than most of the greeks.

The cuck.

Bbc... look forward to We wuz Greeks n sheit!

He's white, just like you.

>Cohen

I remember when Greeks being inserted into tv was a sign of diversity, and distasteful at the time.
Now it is 300% shitskins.

I wonder how the Greeks in England feel about this. Or did they all go back to Greece.

I think it's completely within the parameters of normal nigger and kike behavior - Trying to destroy White Culture and history because they are Satanic worshipping cunts who hate Jesus Christ.

There is no low that they will not sink too. Fucking kikes hate superior White Culture so they destroy it by making people think niggers stood as equals to Whites at any point in history. Fucking vermin üntermensch spreading their cancer to every inch of this planet.

And people say American TV is unwatchable because of our ads.

Keep paying for those licenses Nigel, it's all for a good cause.

This can't be real, holy shit
Britbongs actually pay taxes for this

>still a majority white cast

Wow sometimes Sup Forums will have a cry over literally anything LMAO

will jordans protect his heel?

Gucci flip flops more likely

that whole cast...

Are you fucking retarded? Do you think blacks are exempt from taxes or the TV Licence here? They pay just as much as the next white person so why the fuck should they as tax payers not be represented on what's broadcast?

Also if you're so worried about the ethnic accuracy of characters how come you aren't complaining about there not being any Greeks in what is essentially a story that takes place in Greece? Do Johnny Harris or Lex King look Greek to you? Do you think there were ginger women in Troy? No? So where's the outrage? Oh nevermind, you chose to save that for black actors only.

Not sure if you noticed, but Achilles, one of the greatest European historical and literary heroes of all time, IS A FUCKING NIGGER.

>fake flag
>recycling a topic and image
>no real content in OP

Yup, it's a slide thread. Sage and hide, folks, sage and hide.

At least Paris and Helen are white

Imagine they cast an abbo as the prison director in a movie about Australia as a penal colony

yes we know and as a redhead i feel insulted by this whole cast...

>the women are white
Of course, jews have no use for black women

yup hang that whole cast on a sagetree

Big difference between not looking Greek and not looking human.

And niggers hardly pay taxes or work.

>Paris
>woman

American edumacation, everyone.

STOP BEING RACIST

Don't you think this funny, seeing how many "whitewashing history" attack articles are flying around ?

>They pay just as much as the next white person so why the fuck should they as tax payers not be represented on what's broadcast?
Because the percentage of the overall population is less than 8% and are more than 70% of the main cast.

>how come you aren't complaining about there not being any Greeks in what is essentially a story that takes place in Greece?
Because generic "whites" are arguably closer to classical Italians in facial features and overall skull structure and are at least acceptable.

>where's the outrage? Oh nevermind, you chose to save that for black actors only.
Because of the above.

If I was watching a series that was about the, oh I don't know, last samurai and for some reason they thought to put someone like Brad Pitt for some weird example into the protagonist role I'd be ridiculing that casting choice just as much. You fucking clown.

Gonna post this again.
Blacks have extremely low self esteem. That's why they always try to "prove" they are better than anyone. Even if that means shooting a 13 yo in the back, so be it, he questioned me so he must die and show everyone I'm better.
Black Women are in the top of this pride crisis. They are the ones that push more about the WE WUZ stories and they secure themselves to be always from noble lineage in those stories, all "QUEENS".

Also think about this. You're black, you grew up in the ghetto. Think that all whites are weaker and pussies because they don't see dead bodies every weekend like you do, they don't have to fight all the time or don't are all jacked and tattooed.
You then start to read some history, you obviously think that black history is full of great achievements, how can it be other way around with such manly and superior people?
>Never conquered anything outside south Saharan Africa
>Got conquered by any other culture
>Never invented anything useful to others
>90% of your livelihood is based on other races inventions (sports, internet, cellphones, electricity)

The belief of the strong black men that could defeat every honkie, sand nigger and gook is fake. Could never actually defeat any empire but small kingdoms whit overwhelming numbers,and still never manage to keep them.

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM
It feels like West is just going full pants-on-head retarded.

WE WUZ GODS N SHIT

kys

>Xanthius
>Name literally means "the blond haired"
>Son of Bellerophon, the hero who tamed Pegasus
>"Let's cast him as a nigger!"

If the cast was composed mostly of Europeans/White people I would have no problems with it, if there was a series about pre colonial Zulus and African Americans were the actors I wouldn't care, but if 1/3 of the cast was composed of white people that would be very retarded
>Do you think there were ginger women in Troy?
Aphrodite is a greek goddess, not a trojan woman

You know what I refuse to watch? Lawrence Olivier, one of the greatest actors of all time, doing Othello in blackface. Why? Because it breaks immersion because it's fucking retarded. Lawrence Fishburne? Fucking AWESOME.

Not only is this retarded, it is also a blatant anti-white political statement (yes, literally by jews ). Achilles is a FUCKING NIGGER. WHY??? Niggers don't even give a fuck about Troy or know what it is. It's not their culture or history.

youtube.com/watch?v=9EXlnfofIRQ

So they can be BLACKED.

Canada should have posted this by now.

WE
WUZ
GODZ
AND
SHIEEEEEET

Interesting post.
Though it is more like 100% of their livelihood.

Tell us more.

> Zeus
> Achilles
> Patroklus
> All black

I think they went too far. This will backfire as even normies will be uncomfortable with this.

TV licence is different to tax, you can choose not to have a TV licence.

I, like an increasing number of my fellow countrymen are choosing not to.

Fuck the BBC and their pedophilic, lefty and quite frankly shitty quality establishment.

DONT PAY. DONT WATCH.

> 1 post by this ID

You can't really choose.
They assume that everyone has to have one.
Their fear campaigns are based on "we don't need a detector van to see who doesn't have a license, we just look at a list, and if you haven't paid, you are on it".
They also in the late 90s expanded it to TV cards in computers, and later the internet, mobile phones etc.
Try not paying, they'll likely constantly harrass you, threaten you and so on, with letters as well as people at your door.
Friend of mine in England didn't have a tv, didn't pay the license, they kept sending letters and people to his door.

Nonsense matey. I have never paid it and once I told them I didn't want one, they left me well alone.

As long as you don't stream BBC content, you're good.

I wouldn't watch that shit if you paid me.

nobody is interested in BBC miniseries, they just try to copy popular shows like game of thrones and then force 10x the progressive shit into it

the last one that ever had some kind of appeal was Downton Abbey and that had all whites if I remember correctly

Producer: Barney Reisz (JEW - son of famous Czech-jewish filmmaker Karel Reisz)
>Trivia: Son of Karel Reisz
imdb.com/name/nm0718553/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr3

Director: Mark Brozel (JEW - first feature film about jewish boy growing up in Manchester)
>A rites of passage story of a Jewish boy in 1950's Manchester
hollywood.com/movies/manchester-united-ruined-my-life-59285870/

Writer: David Farr (JEW - sounds like an English name, right? Guess again...)
>He grew up in Guildford to a German-Jewish mother
hamhigh.co.uk/etcetera/film/director-david-farr-on-adapting-the-night-manager-and-making-a-film-about-every-parent-s-nightmare-1-4449938

In other words, cucks cause these problems. Big surprise

not taxed. it's optional. don't watch it and don't have to pay!

>buying TV at GUNPOINT!

why cast black africans instead of middle eastern peoples for accuracy?
bbc niggers are the most racist niggers on the planet

Weird that they didn't made Paris black since they made Agamemnon white . . .
Maybe because he kills Achilles later on ?
Tbh everyone in this cast should have been white.

what fucking blows my mind, is how retarded it's all getting now.

white person plays fictional black/asian character = ranting and raving about whitewashing

black plays factually white person = diversity!

Can't wait for someone to make a film about Yitzhak Rabin played by a Chinese Women

aside from the fact that whites generally look similar between each other, the biggest problem is that when white actors play non-whites the actors face career suicide because of the constant "WHITEWAWRSHING OMFFFGGGG LITERALLY NAZIS"

>le TV license
>ignoring 90% of Europe has TV licenses

Menelaus, Helen's husband, WAS GINGER.

gingerparrot.co.uk/the-ancient-history-of-redheads-and-ginger-hair/

learn a little, pleb.

>There, red-haired Menelaus (HELEN'S HUSBAND) stood grasping his handy round-shield and his spear, ready to kill any man who tried to seize the corpse.
>Homer: The Iliad: Book XVII

Why isn't the BBC making a miniseries about Mansa Musa played by Conan O'Brien?

You know how people look back at Victorian era and laugh at their prudishness?
The naïveté of the 20s?
Or the degenerate hippies of the 60?
Or the flamboyant hairiness of the 70s?

I look forward to the day when people look back and say yeah, they actually forced diversity like this in this decade and laugh at normie stupidity.
Deus vult!