He still drinks alchohol

>he still drinks alchohol
>he isnt a teetotaler
>he hasnt embraced the Temperance Movement

Give up the alcholic jew.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperance_movement
The Temperance movement is a social movement against the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Temperance movements typically criticize alcohol intoxication, promote complete abstinence (teetotalism), or use its political influence to press the government to enact alcohol laws to regulate the availability of alcohol or even its complete prohibition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8nZBlPfR7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alcohol should be legal, but heavily regulated. I don't drink, but that shouldn't be cause to spoil others drinking, so long as it is done responsibly. Now fuck off ahmed.

Don't ban shit. Fuck alcohol and degeneracy but here in the US we have something called freedom. I know in your orwellian caliphate police state that's a foreign concept to you, but here we trust adults to be responsible for their own bodies.

Your body produces alcohol naturally. You can drink 50 ml of pure alcohol daily without negative consequences.

Nah, il have a beer every couple of days, helps me destress after a long day of work

>he hasnt embraced the Temperance Movement
i REALLY don't want to embrace the Temperance Movement

You are just like alcoholics, except more neurotic

You realize the the temperance movement is a feminist movement right?

Men who drink alcohol are men. It lets out your inner animal in today's restrictive society. Don't let the feminists and liberals cage you up

If you're fucking up when you're drunk then it lets you know you have deeper issues that you have to sort out

>Weed should be legal, but heavily regulated. I don't smoke, but that shouldn't be cause to spoil others somoking, so long as it is done responsibly. Now fuck off ahmed.

dude beer lmao

Alcohol is one of the cornerstones of European society you fucking retard.

I don't drink alcohol, because it is a poison. I instead focus on making healthy, nutritious, and delicious food for myself that also makes me feel good.

And nobody is forcing you to abstain.

zozzle

almost all of my aunts and uncles are functioning alcoholics...and fucking annoying. I stopped drinking because I cannot do it in moderation...best for me just to stay away. I have no problem with you if you want to drink...hell texting and driving is more dangerous than drinking and driving.

Fuck you and your muslim laws

youtube.com/watch?v=j8nZBlPfR7Y

You're just an alcoholic who can't drink without it taking over your life. Only retards want to bring back prohibition.

Your shitty movement isn't coming back, you got NOTHING.

Yeah no

>women want me to stop drinking alcohol so i can give them more of my time and money
wow this sounds like a good idea thanks op

Good thread, OP.
We have an old book "The Temperance manual" from late 19th Century, it's great stuff. Loads of old drawings with the mustachioed hubby fighting with the wife over the decanter - as the maid/butler looks on from the side, behind the door or curtains, horrified. Both sexes are shown as equally vulnerable to the evils of drink. Loads of poems, plays, and songs too.I'll need to have a good hunt for it (it has no writing on the spine, this makes it hard to find, we "lost "it for 4 years beacuse of this). My scanner is kinda fucked but I will try get something, at least for the next Temperance thead, so long as you keep making 'em.

>Going against the Bible
Full retard. And you can't practice temperance by abstaining entirely.

>he doesn't understand that even when not free, the market has a tendency to shit all over your regulation as long as there are 2 willing parties
>he doesn't remember prohibition and the growth of the mob
>he doesn't know about weed, spics and the Zetas

I'm a bit drunk and yes, it's shit.

>all these alcholic apologists who have abandoned Christian morals and doomed their society (did you even look at the punch cartoon?)

>inb4 wine at Church
It's His blood. Not alcholic.

Good men.

I suppose anything other than missionary sex should be prohibited?
And sugar?
And gluten?
Don't be a fag

So Christ turned water into water?
And 1 Timothy 5:23 says to stop drinking water in favour of more water?

Fuck you. The fermented Jew is literally my favorite. Even better than the flesh would I pretend is still a penis.

Don't you need to shave with an overpriced disposable razor or something? Leave me be.

*flesh wound.

Fucking auto-correct needs to learn.

Temperance was the Feminism of its day

>non missionary sex
Sex should be for procreation and delving into anything other than this opens you up to perversion.
>sugar
You realise that our nations are having obesity epidemics because the government has allowed companies to pump everything full of sugar, right? If anything, those companies should be convicted of manslaughter due to obesity related deaths.
>gluten
I dont know what that is but it somes like a problem.

get out of here you teetotaling scum

interesting! would like to see that if you find it

Alcohol is unclean and anyone who drinks it shouldn't be considered white.

He did so because was displaying His power to the non-Christians of the time. He knew that wine would get their attention due to alchohol's addicting effect. No other reason.

And what about the advocating of drinking wine?

>God and proxy-God can do it just not you goyim
>now worship me 24 hours a day so you can go to heaven and be forced to worship me for eternity goyim
>I do this because I love you

You sound like someone who's never appreciated a glass of amazing beer or wine. Fuck the fuc off until you grow up a little. Adults in this day and age basically need something to take the edge off. With all this lib and muzzie bullshit running rampant

Coffee/cannabis master race here

You're literally just happy all the time on a constant dose

MODERATION

There is nothing wrong with having a drink every now and then. In fact, some instances call for a drink or a toast. Banning it outright obviously didn't work at all

You know that it was only a coloquialism of the time. Used to communicate ''wealth'' and ''fun''.

Sounds like you're twisting His words to mask your own intemperance.

but in Judaism wine is used in some religious purposes
i cant give it up

>I need a crutch to deal with life, muh struggle, woe is moe

Cowardly weak cuckold. Out.

You're supposed to earn your good feelings you dopamine parasite

Nice projection. It's exactly what you're doing.

Mead was the staple of most people and produced my the monastic orders because water was fucking unhealthy. Went on for hundreds of years. Guess that doesn't fit in to your idea of good Christian morals?
And I'm not just talking about the Catholics.
L2history, the people that helped keep your religion alive survived on alcoholic drinks that provided needed carbs and sugars.

But i'm advocating temperance? You're the one apparently incapable of it. In fact, you're advocating an excess of abstinence.
Some of which are directly opposed to the Bible. That's fine if you're a fedora, but don't pretend your concerns are anything but selfish.

Fuck you & your shit, muhammad.

Bottom line: Alchohol has been a major contributing factor of the death of civilisations. Remember the whore of Babylon. What's in her hand pol? What made her dress/act as whore? What made her do something as dangerous and stupid to ride such a beast?

Alchohol.

Wine is so low alcohol it's nearly impossible to develop a serious addiction. Maybe you'll get addicted to drinking wine with dinner, but you won't get addicted to drinking wine to get shitfaced.

Ask any recovering drunk. They all moved on to hard stuff at some point.

All that caused was prolong water purification efforts and promote drunkeness

You can never be in excess of abstinence.

>australia saying anything at all about temperance.

You have to go back, Achmed.

You can be in excess of anything. Never heard that "too much of a good thing is a bad thing"? In your excess, you're rebuking Christ and denying yourself pleasure and any health benefits.

Exactly. Who better than one who witnesses intemperance all the time?

Alcohol was the root of civilization. Anyone who is opposed to it is the enemy of the human race.

I missed your post. Please do. Make the thread yourself if I havent when you're ready.

>alchoholics are this deluded

the only people who say such things are against necessary social reform.

is right. Alcohol is literally the mark of a rooted society.

Yup. Without alcohol, there is the real possibility that farming may not have taken off the way it did. And earliest writings were about recipes for beer.

Why necessary?

t. strawmanning faggot who can't address real history or real arguments

>all the people I know that drink alcohol excessively are low-lifes, losers or literally about to die

>all the people that very rarely drink alcohol or completely abstain from it are educated, successful and mentally fit as fuck

Never plan on touching that shit tbqh

Humanity brewed alcohol long before they baked bread. Agriculture was invented to support the making of alcohol.

It's a shame muslims are so ignorant of history.

>He hasn't taken the cocktail red-pill
>And he's German
Just control yourself and you'll be fine.

This.

Never was much for the drink.

More of a coffee/cannabis guy. Besides...its how the Dutch roll. lol

Well when you think about it, muslims in the Arab peninsula couldn't make alcohol cause they didn't farm all that much if at all. They can be forgiven for not being on board with the rest of humanity.

Documents are soiled and destroyed all the time. Especially back in the old times when writing was rare. If you really think the first recipes were for alchohol you need to sober up and revaluate your life.

It's also necessary because of it's role in the downfall of societies and people.
See:
And pic related.

>what is moderation?
Most healthy people know how to handle alcohol. Its a substance that eases social interaction in some contexts which in turn contributes to the forming and strengthening of bonds. Also studies show that moderate consumption of alcohol at meals can be beneficial, im talking of 1-2 glasses of red wine depending on the meal and your body size

>you really think the first recipes were for alchohol you need to sober up and revaluate your life.
Holy hell what a complete misunderstanding of what I said. I never said they were the first recipes, all I said was that the process of making alcohol requires that a society be in place. Sand nigger tier arguments everybody.

Good. Please read more about the temperance movement. If it gets enough traction maybe a 21st century one will form!

>rarely
So they still do. Of course everything is bad in excess.

>If you really think the first recipes were for alchohol you need to sober up and revaluate your life.
Try using your brain. What else would they be for? The first brewers were still hunter-gatherers. Agriculture was not a boon to a people who were fine on the move. Beer was the only reason they would have to risk staying in one place.

Wine is higher in alcohol than common beers. We drink less of it partly to compensate (a glass of wine tends to equal the larger normal portion of beer) and partly due to cultural reasons.

>Rome, Assyria, Egypt, Greece
>all white
kek, WE WUZ MEDITERRANEAN N MIDDLE EASTERN N SHIIEEETT

More protestant drivel. The same good attentions that lead to the abolition of slavery run amuck. You can blame such Protestantism for the following.

>John Brown
Attempting to start an armed revolution in the south which increased tensions between the North and the South and helped start the war.
>Forced public school.
The first public schools were 100% mandatory and were put into place to eliminate Catholic and traditional values. They have an obsession with uniform schooling that worships democracy. They wanted to end private religious schooling.
>Temperance.
Even modern consumption of alcohol. When the 18th Amendment was passed, no one expect wine or beer to be banned, just hard liquor. To the horror of everyone who voted for the bill, all Alcohol was banned. People who voted for it where hiring bootleggers.
>Progressive movement.
government enforced welfare was the product of WASP obsession with knowing better then others.
>Making the world safe for democracy.
They harbored nothing but pure hatred towards any form of government resembling natural order. The made sure all of the powerful monarchies were ended after WWI. They then wanted a League of Nations for their Jew masters.
>Zionism, Jewish worship.
Protestants worship the Jew more then Jesus or their own kin. They willing vote for others to fight and die for a country that denies the Christ.

You are confusing Alcohol with democracy. People should not have the right to vote, monarchy is the only good form of government.

>>gluten
>I dont know what that is but it somes like a problem.
Quit larping you fucking fag.

>hunter-gatherers
>non-Christian people who couldn't even farm and have to resort to chasing down animals or else they'd starve
>possessing the intelligence to brew alchoholic beverages

oldfag here.

I've never drank anything, nor did my parents, nor does my wife, etc.

however, people need to read the Bible. Jesus's first public miracle was making wine for a wedding. And Jesus said that what you put into your body does not make you unclean.

At the same time, drunkenness is clearly a contemptible sin.

Those who wish to drink and who can do so responsibly should do so.

Those who harm society through their negligence should be punished harshly.

the temperance movement was feminist and therefore satanic.

>And Jesus said that what you put into your body does not make you unclean.
Can we get a direct scripture senpai?

They could farm, was the point. Not like brewing beer is something complex.
And it wasn't "resort to", since hunting was actually a pretty easy way to live. Farming was the harder ask.

This thread is about the Temperance Movement. If you would like to discuss popery and corruption please make a new thread.

Is there a single group that isnt shilling here now for power and agenda pushing?

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul Al-Sahim

Tell 'em, Pastor Anderson.

Where might I go to discuss various types of buggery

You live among aboriginals. You should know that state their socety was/is in due to their hunter-gatherer lifestyle. No-one has the time to brew alchohol under that system. Go out and chase down some fauna is you think it's so easy.

>tee
>Brit
Beer is for real men,not wig users

Christianity was literally developed by drunken monks while the father serves wine at mass

>regulating rotting fruit

Fucking stupid, just a greedy government looking for more money.

I can't drink alcohol anymore. I'm a healthy young guy with good genes, but after one night drinking i got artial heart fibrilations. Alcohol is really bad for your heart muscle. It's actually very liberating to have an excuse to not drink.

>>And Jesus said that what you put into your body does not make you unclean. Can we get a direct scripture senpai?

Matthew 15:10

But read all of Matthew 15 for the context.

It is the start of transitioning out of hunter-gather status into a farming state that we begin to see humans begin to produce alcohol across the board. Why are you refusing to get this crucial process? The fact that the Abos are fucking sub-humans and burned Austrailia into the state it is today doesn't disprove the rule of beer-society dynamics.

>You live among aboriginals.
Aye, only a mere few thousand kms away.
>You should know that state their socety was/is in due to their hunter-gatherer lifestyle.
Bit different. Comparing coons to homo-sapiens and neanderthals isn't really fair, since aboriginals forgot how to make fire.
>Go out and chase down some fauna is you think it's so easy.
Done so. Admittedly with better melee weapons than they would have used, but still it was quite easy. Persistence hunting is just a matter of waiting for quarry to get tired, and they'll do so before you.
Archeologists believe that for a society of hunter-gatherers, only two or three hours per day was spent hunting. Leaves plenty of time to do other stuff.

>abos burned australia
Can i get an explanation on that senpai?

Prohibition Era will never happen again.

Excellent read. Really made me think.

I am talking about the Temperance Movement. The Temperance movement was also an Anti-Catholic movement. They hated foreign German and Irish Catholics and would actually physically attack churches and German beer gardens on Sunday. They hated the Germans and the beer brewing that they brought with them. They wanted to stop the brewing, stop the Catholicism and force them into public schools or even worse, take them from parents using protective services if you refused to have your kid go to anti-Catholic school.

So yes, the temperance movement is another example of Protestantism running amuck.
Its more old world values vs new world values.

The new "Christian virtues" of the protestant has corrupted the world. Now their is no such thing as moderation or self love. They have no sense of self respect and are obsessed with signally virtue.
"Kill all slave owners"
"Your foreign beer drinking and traditional need to be made illegal. You need re-educated."
"Catholicism will die if we get rid of drinking"
"I support Open Boarders and vote for the wealth of others to help them. Its not stealing when the government does it"

Because the feeble minded protestant doesn't actually understand the Bible that they let anyone interpret. They believe that "All man is created equal". That everyone is equal and thus need equal treatment.

Its why protestants love democracy so much. The don't understand the basic concept of theft, and place equality as a virtue above all. They don't understand natural hierarchy.

The modern world is a product of it. Even modern Catholicism has been corrupted as seen with Vatican II.

How else do I dull the pain of pure being without just straight killing myself?

They would light shit on fire, then eat the animals that died in the fire

When the Abos first came to Australia, it had forests and was a generally good place to live. However, whenever they would go and do their hunter-gatherer schtick they would do it in a retarded way. They would herd and chase animals into the forests and then burn the forest down to get food. Now to there defense, they were living around super emus that towered above humans, but this is still not a good reason to burn the fucking forests.

Fuck off alcohol is the most European thing out there we even built up a tolerance so we can drink more of the stuff, by not drinking it you spit on our ancestors. Then again you're probably a Muslim