Hurricane Harvey Weather Control

So according to the news, Harvey is supposed to be even worse than Katrina.

Now this for my noggin joggin because I've heard and read about conspiracy theories where the government has access to weather control tech.

Do you think this hurricane/storm was engineered on purpose as a way of testing Trump and his administration?

I just find it incredibly strange that after going off coast, it picked up even more water and is actually returning back to Texas to dump another 15 inches of rain minimum...

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo
youtube.com/watch?v=JYUT25Uqs0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's climate change you idiot.

Hurricanes aren't a new phenomenon you dumbasses

>Hurricanes aren't a new phenomenon you dumbasses

But more powerful and frequent hurricanes are.

No, but they wont use the weather controls to stop it. Trump is finally draining the swamp, literally.

If you follow leak project on YouTube he just had a pod cast with declassified C.I.A documents on weather manipulation. I think its chemtrails activated by nexrad radio frequencies

>HAARP duckduckgo com/?q=haarp+weather+control&t=opera&ia=videos

>Bill Gates duckduckgo com/?q=haarp+bill+gates&t=opera&ia=web

fuck a nigga named harvey i lost my house and car to this shit

This was yesterday around noon

Just fucking no.
It is just because a high pressure and low pressure system combined with el nino
Don't spread stupid.

Which just makes it seem obvious that it was manufactured.

>what is air pollution

I believe it's entirely possible to crate a hurricane from an already existing tropical depression. Would take enormous amounts of energy, and I can't imagine the mechanism.

But why would they do it? Just to create some fodder for the news cycle to keep Americans distracted before the next media assault on bad goy Trump?

they are holding the hurricane back via their new HAARP, although weather control is very technical they havent mastered it fully.

It's not HAARP(Ironically) it's actually a psychic storm brought about by someone either willingly or accidentally. Expect foul play in the coming days in our resonance location. Paranoid I know but I smell "outsiders" not ayys. Idk.
Has CERN or Area 51 been doing anything "new" lately?

Haarp baby. Will create a lot of reconstruction jobs.

>they are holding the hurricane back via their new HAARP
Now that you mention it. It's highly possible.
Boy, I wonder how pissed somebody is and why.

Research haarp

There's actually a lot of potential in manipulating weather. You could either create a catastrophe and blame it on nature or work your way to prevent existing ones for whatever reasons.
still IMO HAARP isn't the cause here.

Sec def cohen of Clinton admin proposed a treaty with Russia over weather manipulation. It's deffo a thing. Look at the haarp patent.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYUT25Uqs0k

Its true.

Someone is about to "warp in" using a time traveling method.
They may or may not be who they claim to be.
Screencap this for future generations. If we can know this, they can know anything.
Resist or Follow it's all the same in the end Honor is what matters.

They can control the weather guys