What are some good political podcasts to stay informed or learn things while I do other stuff...

What are some good political podcasts to stay informed or learn things while I do other stuff? I used to listen to Stefan Molyneux a lot but now he seems like kind of an egotistical prick. Any time he has a guest on that disagrees with him in any way, he just uses it to suck himself off and be a condescending twat instead of having a legitimate debate. What are some good alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/
dancarlin.com/common-sense-home-landing-page/
soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow
vox.com/the-weeds
npr.org/podcasts/510310/npr-politics-podcast
vox
archive.is/0h9yZ
npr
archive.is/dNY16
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8
youtube.com/watch?v=d2qvzgA95kU
acast.com/warcollege
socialmatter.net/category/ascending-the-tower/
socialmatter.net/category/myth-of-the-20th-century/
youtube.com/user/Absolution913/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC96FwDz8LM3g_4Q5WUAcMdw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCPlxoZj1ibXxdl-GeRGhUhQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=RoLrqZoO-i4
2kevins.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-myPnZMrcHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sargon?

Can't really name anything stefan is right about.

Fash the Nation.

fashthenation.com/

Honey Badgers are an alright group but they've hoisted up a paywall for their recent stuff.
So Karen Straughan.

Common Sense with Dan Carlin dancarlin.com/common-sense-home-landing-page/

Ben Shapiro Show, but honestly it hasn't been worth the time sink for me lately soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow

Vox The Weeds vox.com/the-weeds

NPR Politics npr.org/podcasts/510310/npr-politics-podcast

>vox com/the-weeds
archive.is/0h9yZ
>npr org/podcasts/510310/npr-politics-podcast
archive.is/dNY16

>Ben Shapiro
>Vox
>NPR
OUT

Bowden talks are great
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

he's also done a podcast with Dickie Spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=d2qvzgA95kU

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not everyone is autistic enough for your 'faschy' drivel. Some of us have to keep up on what's happening in the real world, where the adults talk.

There are no adults at Vox and Ben Shapiro is too short to count.

My current lineup is:

Stormfront Radio w/ Don Black
The David Duke show
Traditionalist Youth Hour
Fash the Nation
Styxhexenhammer666
ReviewTechUSA
The Krypto Report
The Political Cesspool
Jordan Peterson
The Jeff Rense program

Where did ghost from TCR go?

Myth of the 20th century is goat

Forgot one that I don't listen to regularly but is quite solid for foreign poilcy: Reuters War College acast.com/warcollege

I've listened to him for about 400 podcasts from July this year to October last year.

I have no real opinions but which guest?

If they don't have real arguments against Stefan, I'm afraid you don't have a case.

Do not listen to this anonListen to this one

Stormfags need to GTFO.

If you want anyone that you talk with to think you're an autistic fucktard listen to these mongoloids. If you want to actually be informed then try to listen to actual news, and take in viewpoints from both sides.

Scott Horton, Tom Woods, Ron Paul Liberty Report, ContraKrugman, Brion McClanahan

>(((actual news)))

Yep some decent stuff among these, but I could never make any a weekly listen. Liberty Report is okay.

Ascending the Tower
socialmatter.net/category/ascending-the-tower/

Myth of the 20th Century
socialmatter.net/category/myth-of-the-20th-century/

The Plebeian Podcast
youtube.com/user/Absolution913/videos

P.T. Carlo
youtube.com/channel/UC96FwDz8LM3g_4Q5WUAcMdw/videos

Christian Hangout (not limited to religious talk, it covers politics, meta-politics, philosophy, current events)
youtube.com/channel/UCPlxoZj1ibXxdl-GeRGhUhQ/videos

There's no where for Stormfags to go because there is no more stormfront.org

The daily shoah. Fuck what ever Sup Forums says about mike enoch.

Take off the Kekistan flag and say that again.

No Agenda

www.noagendashow.com

I sure do miss the early days. I remember when this was being promoted here during the furgeson riots.

Ben shapiro is good but has too many ads
Louder with Crowder is pretty good when he's not trying to be funny

I'm not a Nazi, so your looking for some of that shit I know the daily shoah does some podcast in which he and a couple of other "men" who sound like 15 year olds get together to blame niggers for their bad complexion and social anxiety

ITM slave

My man

youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI

You can enjoy TRS and Daily Wire.

our guy jahans

youtube.com/watch?v=RoLrqZoO-i4

TRS is objectively awful. Though I do find it hilarious that wehraboos now fight each other over whether he's a CIA psyop.

Unslaved Podcast

Did you just come from reddit

The Merchant Minute alone is worth the price of admission.

Nah I'd say FTN and Rebel Yell are objectively good. Lot of their other stuff is very mediocre but I've listened to episodes of The Fatherland and The Darwin Digest that weren't bad.

It is entertaining, but it bugs me that they shill über hard and flat out deny it. And don't give me the "they are just deconstructing news" bullshit because they clearly aren't.

Pic related, it is their audience.

Get. Out

WTF I love (((actual news))) now

Fuck Sargon too frankly. Thinks way too highly of himself.

Darwin Digest and Honoring Our History are objectively good knowledge shows.

Fash The Nation is the #1 show for a reason. Great political coverage. Better than anything else out there right now.

The Daily Shoah is good if you liked Opie & Anthony. If you don't like that type of show you won't enjoy it.

I also like The Poz Button. Borzoi is sugoi.

The Fatherland is kampfy.

Jordan P. Peterson.

he has his own channel so type his name in the search bar. there are a bunch of uploaders who uploaded his lectures as well.

Black Pigeon Speaks is also rather good.

What do you mean by "legitimate Debate?" Does he have to let the person complete their entire mental gymnastics routine to justify violence before he can push back against it? He has been dismantling the same arguments over and over again and he knows that a lot of his base have heard it as well. He can't give all non-arguments the benefit the the doubt before forcing them to make a better point.

>I have no real opinions but which guest?

the one in the reincarnation video. that guy was a junkie and not well-informed about his matter but the problem was that Stefan made a really really bad argument and in the comments everybody disagreed with Stefan.

>Mentally bitchslapping junkie out of spreading pseudo-spiritualistic complacency as a virtue
>bad

The UFO/Alien one is his worst video ever.
>refuses to let the guy talk
>completely ignores any point the guy tries to make so he can ramble on and on about how there's no way super advanced alien tech could appear to defy the laws of physics to us
>accuses the guest of making assumptions and then somehow assumes the aliens would ONLY be here to trade and manages to go off on a free market tanget for 20 minutes
>is condescending as fuck the whole time and treats the guy like a child for being interested in the subject

>unironically linking Vox

KEK... no

Agreed

It's similar to his older arguments against a god where he refuses to view the idea of god as a positive thing for people simply attacks the literal idea of god (which he calls super dude or something). He has since seemed to soften his stance on that and even admit he was wrong in being so condescending. However, he only admits this now because he sees the moral uses of the Christian idea of god when it comes to fighting against the state. Aliens are a different story because he seems to see it as a distraction and a time sync. Just like the reincarnation guy he sees the alien guy as distracting himself and other people with endless speculation which can be a net negative for society. Stefan is not good at playing the "what if" game when no truth can ever be reached (waste of time in his mind).

>*Spoon clank*
Thats about all...peace out

Styx is what most people here would consider entry level teir, but if you dont buy into the nazi LARPing its a good channel. Though he does drop the ball on race realism.

In his newer o es he has seemed to veiw religion in a more fair light, and how it helps establish certian value structures that create a better society. Though the literal worshipping of a diety still seems silly to him.

I may not be smarter than Stefan but I bet I would beat him in a fight.

Grace & Steel
2kevins.com/

>distracting himself and other people with endless speculation
yeah, this was a huge point he latched onto and it really bothered me. He keeps asking "how many hours per week do you spend on this?" and how it's useful, which is insanely hypocritical. Researching something like UFOs and presenting the evidence and trying to make more people aware of it is exactly as productive as Stefan's podcasts. He literally didn't listen to a single point the guy tried to make and even interrupted him basically every time to condescend and spent the whole time making himself look smarter and more mature/productive, sucking himself off, and finding a way to turn a conversation about UFOs into even more free market ancap fellatio.

Understandable. I think that the literal worship of a deity is not inherently a negative. Whether you believe in the authority of the idea or the authority of a physical embodiment it doesn't make a difference at the end of the day

Pretty much my view, Im an athiest who went through that terrible fucking fedora tier phase where your #1 enemy is religion, then I ended up here and saw how overall it tends to be a net positive, besides extreme fundamentalism. You learn to live and let live with other people when you take their spiritual perspective in an open way, though you may not believe in their faith you still see very positive qualities.

To elaborate.

Someone who believes in the idea is intelligent enough to abstract and therefore foresee the benefit of structuring their life accordingly without having to have the "fear" of a literal omnipotent being to enforce it. It's a function of IQ. Some have self awareness, have guilt, and can defer gratification. Others need a more literal motivation to abide by the guidelines set by the religion. All in all it's about being on the same page so things go smoothly.

Exactly. My story is similar to yours. Always nitpicking on small things as a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that I had no "higher purpose." I saw pointing out little inconsistencies as the virtue of truth. However, when I listened to genuine, non religious speakers on the value of morality and virtue I realized that I hadn't been seeing the forest for the trees

>NPR ...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thom woods is nice

Yeah idk exactly why he tried to twist the guy's questions into a lesson on the free market other than the fact that he might educate some newcomers on some of the basics as a little bonus. I saw it as a defense mechanism against his lack of experience with the subject. There's not really anything to disprove and he kept trying to drag the convo into a familiar corner to debunk it. It was just a bad topic to argue about and I'm impressed that he even agreed to have that guy on in the first place. I'm sure a lot of the angry commenters took it more to heart than the caller did anyways. A lot of people are just chomping at the bit to virtue signal about what others do

truediltom

exactly my point, he only invited the UFO guy on so he could smell his own farts. Titling such videos as "The UFO Debate YES, REALLY" instantly signals that he isn't interested in actually learning anything. I'm personally insulted that he put something with as much compelling evidence and such a potentially important topic as UFOs/Aliens into the same meme laugh category as flat earth and young earth.

"Know thy enemy"

Nice get.

Part of the Problem Podcast
- Libertarian podcast hosted by comic Dave Smith

Even though mike (((penovitch))) is a skype daily shoah is bretty comfy also the old Dr william luther pierce broadcasts are still some of the best shit around youtube.com/watch?v=-myPnZMrcHg

I may be reaching here but I think his point could be that when it comes to something as unpredictable as alien life, there is almost no point to argue about procedures. I can see both sides but i could have an inherent bias

No Agenda (Adam Curry and John Dvorak)

They're uncucked but you don't need to hide this podcast from anyone. It's a long one so it's definitely background stuff

the problem is that the guy was trying to present his argument and evidence but Stefan wouldn't even let him start because for some reason he simply couldn't accept that alien tech might operate outside our understanding of physics. He latched onto that and basically implied that the guy was a childish retard for "believing in magic" (actually what stefan said) despite the fact that people 200 years ago would've said the exact same thing if they saw an airplane.

No Agenda, and I'm calling out everyone suggesting No Agenda as douchebags right here and now. Donate you fucking freeloaders.

I initially felt the same way. It took me back to see him seemingly lash out at the guy unprovoked. However, he's a prime example of someone who's sense of wonder has been stamped out long ago and replaced with an unrelenting prudence. Either type of person can be valuable. They balance eachother out. I don't mean to sound like a centrist fag but honestly I can't take a side

not an argument

Definitely one of his best talks