Explain yourselves, americucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FPsEwWT6K0
youtube.com/watch?v=NkpBLFrfqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
youtu.be/zrWoG8IckyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alls black's teams? Thats sounds like's diversitie's too's me's.

Do they need another Liveaid?

>spoken wurd

This video and nation wide circumcision is why America will be never be a serious country and will forever remain the laughing stock of the world.

Keep it up my dudes!

Dis UH nigga UH [insert sumTANG] UH [insert sumTANG] UH [insert sumTANG] UH [insert sumTANG] UH

says the third world pajeet who hides his geo location

This never gets old. MLK and Malcolm X must be turning in their graves.

Jews got your foreskin too huh?

>americucks

You said "American" twice.

nope why would anyone mutilate my penis as a defenseless child?

>why would anyone mutilate my penis

They have penises in Canada now?

Science has gone too far.

idek what they are trying to argue but its called spreading in the debate world
youtube.com/watch?v=0FPsEwWT6K0

They think it's a fucking rap battle.

Is there anything degenerate that HASN'T originated in USA or UK and spread to the rest of the world from there?

It's your fault for trying to imitate

Fucking monkey see monkey do

>American flag
>SJW apologist

Pottery.

I thought debates were slower and people spoke eloquently and used advanced vocabulary to strengthen their point.

How can I agree with someone I can not understand?

Am I being racist?

Where did I fucking apologize you mongrel

I'm saying that despite degenerating starting in this country you're the fucking retards in the equation since the best you can do is follow it like a bunch of mongrel monkeys who are incapable of anything but group think

God why are germans so fucking stupid

What in the actual fuck? The topic was "Restricting Presidential War Powers Authority." The only thing in all that ridiculous hyperventilating that even came close was "Uh, wuh powaz shud nah be used again NIGGUHZ SHA KLAK KLAK."

How in the fuck do the judges award a single point to either group of semi-literate wannabe intellectuals?

You have specifically exonerated the perps and placed the blame on the victims.

I assume when a white person is the victim of a black gang shooting, you will blame whitey for catching a bullet.

Watched 5 secs. I wanna puke

This is performance debate vs west coast krtik style speed debate. Both aren't appreciated in college debate formats that actually matter. Compare that to this: [YouTube] USUDC (BP) FINAL ROUND, ON IMMIGRATION, ANCHORAGE ALASKA, 2015 (embed)

There are so many forms of college debate, the only ones you should actually pay attention to is British Parliamentary since all the top schools actually compete in it. Shit schools compete in shit formats so they can brag about winning shit tournaments.

t. College Debater

shit, the link got fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=NkpBLFrfqvs

Fucking apes
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8

ah ah ah niggas ah niggas ah ah ah ah white cultcha

>Suffragettes and women's rights? Check
>Civil rights? Check
>Gay rights? Check
>Neoliberalism and globalism? Check
>Mass migration? Check
>Propping up Israel and extending Jewish influence? Check
>Destablisation of the entire Middle East? Check

Literally every single thing that's wrong with the world can be traced back to USA and UK.

do they even understand what a debate is? it's a dialogue, not a speed talking contest. retards.

Communism and Cultural Marxism are both German.

Please america, in this world filled with 1st world cucks, you, britain, australia and japan are the only ones who still got time to learn from the mistakes of european betas

>Literally every single thing that's wrong with the world can be traced back to USA and UK.

are you serious, the USA had no influence compared to the UK and they came the UK. all those things happened in the USA apart from the middle east because we ran out of money and just gave up and retreated home.

You ruined nationalism with your "Muh Volk" chimpout

AYO UH HOL UH UP SO UH YOU WUZ UH SAYIN UH

>Communism and Cultural Marxism are both German.

They are both Jewish. Remember who opposed them? Right.

And remember who supported them and propped them up? Right again.

They all come off as boring and whiney

Jews and blacks control US schools and the media, so, yes, debates are now what niggers say they are, which are yelling contests at great speed.

WE UH UH WE UH DAT NIGGA UH UH GIBE DUH DUH DUH

t. american larping as a eurocuck

you mad cracker

>You ruined nationalism with your "Muh Volk" chimpout

You took the magic out of bestiality.

>Jews and blacks

rofl

Ya but......how's that math going?

>8 minutes later
>hour long video
At least go through the video before making bait

Funny because it's true?

They had to, there is a rising influx of illegal migrants into Canada.

This is an example of the phrase "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, drown them in bullshit".

Ya ya ya! Shacklalack?

>Sweden only 10 million people & 1.2%

Not surprised.

>germany
>implying

Yoru daily reminder that hiding your nationality behind memeflags means you are all of the following by default:

Krautkuck, swedecuck, nigger, spic, gippo, sandnigger, kangaroo fucker, kiwi, kike, poo in loo, turkroach and
>A.
>FUCKING.
>LEAF.

Sorry I didn't hear you I was fucking my goat

I also thought that the point of a public debate is for the people to hear and consider both sides of an issue to reach a conclusion of their own.

Is that spoken pidgin

Hilarious but also sad.

bix nood, my dude

>Americans
It's embarrassing that you're proud of this, Korea needs to hurry up with the nuke.

The only correct response to them

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

youtu.be/zrWoG8IckyE

God, I hate niggers.

>So intellectual
>Wins debate by speed-talking and making literal ape noises