Nice try Serbshits

>Can't remove Kebab
>Can't remove Croats
>Can't remove KLA
>Got removed from Kosovo
>Destroyed Yougoslavia whith a shit prime minister

balkaninsight.com/en/article/british-tabloid-offers-proof-of-russian-backed-plot-in-montenegro-08-29-2017

Now you can't even remove a fucking Balkan PM? I'd be suprised if Russia trusts you with nerf guns let alone the fighter jets they are supposed to deliver.

At least the Albos, Croats and Bosniaks actually got shit done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/policija-uhitila-dvije-djevojke-zbog-izazivanja-jednog-od-pozara-na-podrucju-benkovca-jedna-od-njih-priznala-zapalila-sam-brgud-jer-tamo-zive-srbi/6485902/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War#Bosnian_mujahideen
serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html
independent
archive.is/EbQSb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>flag

Dont you know? Its a european federation now.

We would do all of that if not for your (((NATO))) sanctions and bombing.
Just ask (((Wesley Clark))) who was supreme commander of (((NATO))) at that time.

Hiding behind EU flag, probably some Albanian shitlet

That's because Serbs or Sebia never did a removal on racial basis - only on some gay ass shit like religion, state loyalty etc. They WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Why didn't Arkan kill him? He desecrates Serbian ethnonationalism by singing any war themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood

And only THEN they can dare to speak about removal

>Serb
>lying sneaky subhuman
Pick two

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/policija-uhitila-dvije-djevojke-zbog-izazivanja-jednog-od-pozara-na-podrucju-benkovca-jedna-od-njih-priznala-zapalila-sam-brgud-jer-tamo-zive-srbi/6485902/

Kill all Servs including civilians

Serbians are the strongest race on the planet. Prove me wrong

You joined the brown mudshits way before anyone in Europe did.

" After Prince Lazar of Serbia was killed in the Battle of Kosovo on June 28, 1389, his son Stefan Lazarević succeeded him. Being a minor, his mother Princess Milica ruled as his regent. A wise and diplomatic woman, she managed to balance the Ottoman threat as the Ottoman Empire was in a turmoil after the Battle of Kosovo and the killing of Sultan Murad I. She married her daughter, Olivera, to his successor, Sultan Bayezid I. "

You actually contributed to the fall of constantinople in 1453 by sending troops to fucking Murad.

Does anyone read fucking history around here?

Finally, my favorite type of thread. Balkan argument thread baby

>(you) as in if I did any of that

Nice try Mongolian half breed. Still haven't provided any real counter arguments.

Strong race members don't tend to have turkish great great grandfathers and quarter gypsy grandmothers

Lurkers, forget about Turkish intermarriage, right of first night and rape. Want to confirm that Serbs are mongrels? Ask them about Serbofication and Greater Serbia

To be fair they didn't stand a chance against mighty Iran and Hezbollah:

>Iran was one of the very first Muslim countries to provide support for besieged Bosniaks (predominantly Sunni Muslim). Iran supplied two-thirds of the total received in weapons and ammunition by the Bosnian Muslim forces during the 1992-95 war. From May, 1994 to January, 1996, Iran transported over 5,000 tons of weapons and military equipment to Bosnia. Iran not only sent much needed supplies but also fighters. Lebanese Shia Hezbollah had also its fighters in the Bosnian war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War#Bosnian_mujahideen

serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html

Let's archive it

>independent co uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html
archive.is/EbQSb

Both of you, Albanians and Serbs, should be vaporized. This region would see an instant astronomical drop in crime and rise in stability. No more idiotic wars and sectarian violence.

WTF I hate Iran now.

You're right. Vojvodina master class.

>lmao serbs are sub humans
>let's make another thread about them and let us turn literally every balkan thread into a serb thread
pathetic.

We should take Vojvodina to make a point that we are the real removal men in the Balkans

typical mudshits - bringing subhuman arabonegroid to European soil cuz muh pedoprohet

bump