What stage are we on?

what stage are we on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've already passed through multiple cycles. Right now we're in crisis.

I would disagree, I think we have been in a state of destabilization that is bordering on cirisis

Destabilization. I don't think we enter crisis until there's an obvious subversion of the Constitution to gain (or remove) power.

I'd say we're in 2. We're seeing increasing street violence, lack of trust in the government, political polarization, rapidly shifting demographics... the future is pretty fucking grim in the west.

For instance, if there's a coup to remove Trump, that'll likely kick off the crisis stage. Economic collapse is another example that could kick off crisis.

4, it's over.

canada is at normalization

oh, it cycles?

I truly do fear this. No backlash, no civil wars, no light at the end of the tunnel, just a slow slide into absolute degeneracy and demographic death.

Makes me sad, lads. Watching the county devolve into this dystopian nightmare. What gives me hope is that Yury did not foresee the internet, so we have some ability to fight back against institutional leftism. However, as you can see, the tech giants are already trying to lock down dissent.

We're really far gone, but frankly we're not really all that different from any other neoliberal-lead western nation.

Deep into 2 on the verge of 3.
It's a powderkeg.
The authorities are already covering up muslim violence/terror attacks to keep the population calm.

(There was a terror attack with a car driving into people in Amsterdam. The police covered it up.)

I don't know but some of the things on this list are well in play, especially #3

all of the above

I'd suggest getting a head start in the dominant culture that's going to replace that eventually, in our case Islam.

There's no benefit clinging to a system that refuses to maintain itself, is there? Get some light skinned muslim qts and have dozens of kids with them if you can afford it. There's no shame in abusing the welfare state for that either.

Western civilization is a pile of barrels, every time we get angry for scratching the bottom we forget of the one we've already passed through.

They happen at the same time for a 4 pronged attack

youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

In USA full blown destabilization. This stage will be reached by Europe as soon as massive niggers chimpout will start in a few years.

Just getting to crisis.

Late destabilization/early crisis

everything at once. spit-roasted and one in each hand

at the end of stage 2 and at the beginning of stage 3

2, soon 3
yet before it ends, russia will be nuked

There is no hope left out there isnt it? Western civilization will fall before our eyes and nothing will be done to save it?

In the eye of time we were gone in a blink

Such is fate

This.
Demoralization through the news.
Destabilization through political programs.
Crisis as a consequence of the success of the forementioned.
Normalization through the education and entertainment industry.

with regard to Trump, we go through all four multiple times every single day.

Stage 1, but stage 2 is set up and could be implemented at a moment's notice. The shit that annoys people here has no effect on 95% of the population, aside from something to share on Facebook. Social programs are still running and we can all still access Sup Forums 24/7. There was an interesting user on here last week talking about destabilization still being a ways down the road and warning that we weren't going to like it. He might have been larping but he was right. We're still comfy right now. When 2 hits we won't be.

666 - Bogdaniffication

Link?

Almost .4 but it's hard to cope with being racially replaced in few decades, and seeing no solution to this

stage 2 takes beetween 3-5 years and i seem to remember that he rise of SJW's began in 2011... suspicius...

I didn't save it, sorry.

2 tending to 3. That's the US, anyway, Britain is still in stage 1.

Britain is already 4. Done so smoothly that you didnt even notice.

2 currently
soon 3

/THREAD
or maybe it's just #1 worked its magic. Never give up hope lads

destabilization

4 i guess,or that is at least what they sell to us over the media,but lets face it, my country can't sink any deeper

>What is the Patriot Act?
I think we are well on the path to normalization.