Is reddit becoming redpilled?

It's actually getting upvoted.

...at least until the mods delete it for wrongthink.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6wr02y/man_getting_subway_with_wife_and_child_pulls_gun/dma99j5/
archive.is,
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6wr02y/man_getting_subway_with_wife_and_child_pulls_gun/dmaa5af/?context=3&st=j6xuvgns&sh=c1101ea4
reddit.com/user/DinduNuff-n/comments/
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6wr02y/man_getting_subway_with_wife_and_child_pulls_gun/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe the money for shillbots ran out.

>your name is dindu-nuffin
this is you retards always fail

antifags still asleep

>inb4 does this look like reddit you faggot
Once its seen by SJW brigade it will be voted down below zero.
The black violence thing is a problem especially because it can't be discussed honestly. Living in Chicago this is often a topic you have to dance around when explaining we have so many shootings without sounding racist. As soon as there is a signal that you may be discussing race and not blaming it all on whitey brains shut off and the cockroaches scatter.

this OP thinks he's clever but he looks like a retard

True. It's not very suitable for undercover work. Very relevant to the thread topic though.

Mods deleted it. Took about 20 minutes.

Before you get shadowcucked, be sure to point out that statistics for "white people" are highly manipulated to include all non-black minorities. Use the big-bag-o-beaners pic.

Actual whites are responsible for a tiny fraction of "white crime."

>big-bag-o-beaners pic
upload plz

Yeah. That's the really red, redpill.

Mexicans are 90% of the "normal eu tier" murder rate that US whites have.

Also...more white people get killed by cops every year, it's like 2:1 vs nogs. Just never gets reported/no one cares/white people should know better.

*32 minutes

Well I know first hand that Luxembourg is basically Italy, and banks are the Mafia.
Maybe because it's so tiny, they just kill their target outside of the country?

archive the thread and post link

*why
>lol

Holy shit.
Someone's got instructions from (((higher))).

>White (hispanic)
>spics
>White
What a fucking insult.

Uneddit that

>whomst

Here's the link. I'm not going to bother with archiving.
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6wr02y/man_getting_subway_with_wife_and_child_pulls_gun/dma99j5/

>reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6wr02y/man_getting_subway_with_wife_and_child_pulls_gun/dma99j5/
>deleted
lmao

archive it next time (archive.is, it takes 2 seconds)

the comments have already been deleted so it doesn't matter, it's like it didn't even happen

>visiting reddit enough to know that this is abnormal

Someone's gotta do undercover work and drop redpills behind enemy lines.

ok I will next time cuz you got some sweet trip sevens.

Not sure, but you're getting doxxxxxxxxxxxed.

fucking sjw mods

nice graph, but convictions would be better than arrests. Don't know how available the stats are for that though.

you should stretch it to all crime, and link to the many FBI tables and be sure to point out that non violent drug offenses are a small part of that (they always say that the crime rate is high because police inflate it with marijuana charges).

remind them that the white stats are padded by Mexicans putting down "white" on the forms

Speaking the truth these days is "dangerous" for them.

SOME RANDOM FUCKING COMMENT IN A RANDOM FUCKING THREAD DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHIT HOLE IS SUDDENLY "RED PILLED"

>WEAR U GIT YO DATA FROM?

> [cite source]

>OHH I SEE, DA RAY CISS WHITE SUBREMACISS [source you cited] ASSES GAVE U DISS HUH?

He'll be shadowbanned in no time and end up here. And we'll purge them all in due time.

The comment AND the thread got removed.

reddit is fucking dystopic

Every new account I make on reddit under my IP is shadowbanned.

I got egregiously banned from some subreddit, so I called the mods a bunch of vile little niggers repeatedly, and it lead to every account I had ever made getting permanently banned/deleted on there. Except for 2 alternate accounts for some reason.

[deleted]

They seriously deserve the death penalty.

>"Even looking at whites its still higher than Europe."
Remove "Hispanic White" and see what happens.

>crosslinking to reddit
The state of Sup Forums

Redpill thread.

>facts are deleted

OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY VVVEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

You faggots need to stop with this "12-13% of the population commits 50% of all murders" bullshit. It's totally wrong. The fact is, it's actually around 6% of the population committing 50% of all murders since the vast majority are black males. Get it right, faggots

Numbers to your mother yo!!!

but the other 6% are breeding 'em.

wrongo its even lower. Black males between the ages of 15 and 24 are only 3% of the population

>...at least until the mods delete it for wrongthink.
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6wr02y/man_getting_subway_with_wife_and_child_pulls_gun/dmaa5af/?context=3&st=j6xuvgns&sh=c1101ea4

Yeah. On aveage. European whites are mote whiter than American whites. The average american is corrupted with the DNA of lesser european whites. It's not a surprise that American whites commit more crime.

It's so obvious that these guys are going to fail long term because their strategy is literally based on suppressing the truth. When the truth isn't on your side it doesn't matter how good your censorship apparatus is, reality will always seep in.

>DinduNuff-n
>random
wew

>Fingolian
>Arbiter of whiteness

you know what redditors hate?
Saying they are hive-minded people, nothing will upset a neck-beard more than that. once you've said that, you can drop whatever power bomb you want on them and the pavlov'd mind will accept anything from that point, just to prove you that they're no alike.
Redditors are sad and really depressing species to watch

SOMEONE MENTIONED LUXEMBOURG

WE'RE SPECIAL GUYS

Why are they all manlets? I'm a manlet... Am I destined to chimp out and get jailed?

why did you posers steal the Dutch flag?

DUDE WE'RE RELEVANT FOR ONCE

The Wehrmacht's express lane to France will always be relevant, buddy.

Just fuck off to reddit.

What do we do about this though?
Unironically. All memes aside.
Day of the rope will never come. People won't agree to ship them back. It's basically inoperable brain tumor

Everyone with a brain knows that reddit is 4chanlite.

this guy is 100% a Sup Forumsack. The image he linked to is posted here a lot.

Checked

You can still see the comment in his user history

reddit.com/user/DinduNuff-n/comments/

Isn't that the image that Trump tweeted two years ago?

Who's with me?

>doesn't know about leddit dead times when you have freedom

No!

Blacks -> Ocean

Maybe they'll finally learn to swim that way

waht subreddit is this on. this is fantastic.

why do you retards treat everything as some sort of combined collective that might just flip one day and "become redpilled"? As if it isn't made of tens of millions of people who think for themselves and probably wont change their opinion lightly.

News, back when I was pilling it; before they unleashed bot army.

Because everyone is in a think tank whether they know which tank they belong to or not.

It's fucking true, blacks are just more violent. Even the people who scream black lives matter and champion the black cause don't actually live around blacks.

Blacks just seem to enjoy hurting people, especially other black people.

It's always been about the lurkers, user.

Only scrapes what you offer, though. And if you give conflicting information, it can screw with profiles. That's the strength and weakness of the system, it relies on what's offered.

Because people belong to collectives in America and will change their views based on popular oppinion.

Might be different in Europe but it isn't that rare for someone in America to change their view based on what is popular and trendy. It's partly why spreading propaganda in America is so easy.

When you think about it that way, the truth is truly disgusting
Goddamn niggers

It's a slow process, everyone here didn't learn the truth by isolating ourselves from the data. Normies have to be introduced to it or it will never happen.

Problem is, goal posts will just be moved.

I.E. you could get something like heyjackass.com into the public lexicon, but they'd just turn it into an anti-gun tirade.

the comment was removed

LMAO

Arrests number are still valuable. In crimes besides murder the person arrested will match the victims description (ie if a victim says they were raped by a white guy, the cops aren't going to arrest a black guy). Murder is a bit different obviously but it's still going to more or less match up if the perpetrator were for some reason identified by their race (if they're identified physically that's gonna likely be part of it)

>go block a freeway

JUST

Exactly

iq, HIV, homicides, etc., pic

Dude should have said Switzerland because they have guns there. Also
>culture
Lmao

whats the video they're replying to?

Found that post
Or not, as it was removed
reddit is really pathetic

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6wr02y/man_getting_subway_with_wife_and_child_pulls_gun/

Hoodlum nog almost getting capped in Brazil.

> Be me.
> after a job interview in a town about 110 miles out from where I live.
> Goes out to smoke a cigarette and figure out a way to get home.
> Dindu comes out "Ogga booga whatchu doin wyte boi?"
> "Smoking a cig and figuring out how to get home"
> "Ooga boo you can't do that in front of my house"
> In front of an empty lot
> lol k
> Chimp goes back in his house
> Comes out a minute later
> Starts getting progressively more aggressive. His hand was in his pocket the entire time, suggesting to me that he had a gun
> Don't wanna get shot, but I also don't want to waste a perfectly good ciggarette.
> finally finish.
> Leave

Seriously, What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>CDC

Cracker Defense Coalition.

I honestly do feel like white people are waking up. Even though i am black pilled i can't really deny its happening. Just not city whites, more whites who live the mac miller life style in PA are waking up to the music

Not really participating in this thread, but saw this comment. I've been suspecting this too. ShareBlue shilling seems to have quieted around the time that the Awan scandal really got out of control a few weeks ago.... Coincidence?

Here's a better version, complete with sources.

>I honestly do feel like white people are waking up
Too slowly though. The most the white people will do is limit immigration, but it's already too late to reverse the invasion

This. If you subtract spic violent crime American whites have an insanely low crime rate compared to the country as a whole. Also, people need to stop using the "13%" meme. Over 90% of violent crime committed by blacks is done by males age 13-25. This is only like 3 or 4% of the population, responsible for over half the violent crime in the nation.