BBC DIVERSITY

Ok Sup Forums and britfags, the BBC. I don't really mind their diversity programme. Female doctor who: Who gives a shit. Black guy on Top Gear, as long as he's funny.

But this has done it for me, hiring a host in a wheelchair, no problem, FDR was in a wheelchair. But hiring a host with a speech impediment, FUCKING STUPID.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TURN ON CC BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE BEING INCLUSIVE (you're not).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDK2zdHBX3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dropped BBC when they kicked out Clarkson. Fuck them.

Panorama and world service are still pretty good imo. Oh and Dr. Who is nice to watch.

But yeah, maybe for the better to drop Clarkson, The Grand Tour did give them more independence in programming. And dropping the star in a reasonably priced car should appeal more to the foreign audience.

Lol have you seen that bbc show 999 what's your emergency? All they do is show immigrants crying about being called names.

Don't pay your tv licence, and stop watching it

they have a show on about psychopaths tonight on bbc 2 at 9, gonna check it out

BBC is a big fucking organisation...when their decent shows can be counted on your fingers it's time to reflect.
Countryfile is great, tbqh. I almost feel like a brit when watching it... it's cozy as hell.

No, but I have seen panorama uncovering Polish landlords exploit Bulgarian workers and shoving 20 Nigerians into a single room with bunk beds.

What a mess.

Netherlands, we get it for free.

And that guy hosting bargain hunters is nice too, or has he also been replaced by a woman?

Tbf though, she doesn't sound TOO bad.
I'd love to get her bent over me kitchen table and have her squeal and she can't do shit because her chairs ran out of charge.

Forgot link
https:// hooktube.com/OlVoSOCiHEw

I'm offended they couldn't find a disabled black tranny with a speech impediment

I pride myself on having a reasonable grip on most mayor British accents. But that lisp she has is just too much, especially next to her male co-host, who has a proper radio voice.

Compared to a radio voice, yes, she sounds a lot like a rural lad. It's still not that hard to understand, you just need to pay more attention.

It's not that I can't understand her. But it's annoying and unworthy of the British Broadcasting Cooperation.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDK2zdHBX3Q

Better days.

Why are you still watching BBC you bluepilled pleb?

Mostly old stuff anyways, besides, we don't get itv or sky over here and I still want to practice my English.

Come to the UK for a holiday lad.

Too lazy to get a visum.