How would you deal with six million jews if you were Hitler?

How would you deal with six million jews if you were Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GVirleZ5CM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drownings_at_Nantes#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give them all my Shekels ;)

Haavara Agreement

Force them to go into ghettos or their shekels get taken away.

I'd shoot them where they stood instead of transporting them to a facility to keep them alive only to gas them at a greater cost

Fuck, this picture is disgusting.

Star shaped pointy Shekels laced with Aids and pork.

work camps then deal with em after i win the war

not much of a cost. They had plenty of zyklon b pellets left over from ww1

Gas all of them after not breaking the non agression pact
And this play this through the streets
youtu.be/-GVirleZ5CM

Fuck all the cute/hot ones

Tell them I just lost 2 million Shekels at the bottom of the Pacific and let the problem sort itself out.

The first "this" was meant to be then

Egyptian Pharos really had their number... I think that's where the Jewish grudge against humanity started...

Carbon monoxide.

Cheaper and faster to produce tahn Zyklon B.

All you need is a car engine working and directing the pipe to the gas chamber.

what the fuck IS that haircut??

you could literally kill humans for free if you let them die of thirst...

>monkey logic
This won't work. Not only will it take forever, it will take its toll on the Germans doing it. You can brainwash a white man all you like and want, but he's still a human and this fuck him up mentally not long into the process.

He should have sent them to Palestine.

1 bullet per Jew

Yes. Transporting them using all that fuel during a time of war, using thousands of useful staff, delousing, feeding, and clothing them just to have a wacky system of killing and disposing of them in an extremely inefficient manner, is much cheaper than shooting them in a ditch where you find them.

I would let them live their lives, because I am not a demonic nazi scumfuck.

I'd create a complex series of coaster tracks that finish off with a loop into a series of furnaces, a sort of "holocoaster" if you will.

They are handle bars to grab onto when you fuck them in the ass.

do you not believe in the Holocaust?

>This won't work. Not only will it take forever,
Not really. No more than 20 minutes to fill an entire room with enough CO to kill everybody inside.

>, it will take its toll on the Germans doing it. You can brainwash a white man all you like and want, but he's still a human and this fuck him up mentally not long into the process.
There is a study that showed how nazis where able to cope with all that butchering without thinking twice.

All you need to do is to say to the soldiers "you don't need to do it if you dont want it to". Deep down, the soldier knows that if he dont do it, another soldier (probably a friend of him) will have to do that, so he will accept killing ppl.

And because of that, the brain now can process as doing for a greater good (saving a freidn of commiting such atrocity).

Fucked up, but it works.

Also, in todays world, we are much more insinsitive to human suffering. Just see how we get laughts from attacks happening everywhere. Tjose americans taking pictures of muslims in prisions making fun of them.

When WWIII starts, we will commit acts so unthinkable that historicians will have to created another word for it, because just "genocide" will not to it anymore.

because as of July 8, 1986, that is illegal for an Israeli to express

Catalogue every jew in the country, round then up, put them on trains to travel to various camps around the continent staffed with extensive guards, feed the jews and give them medical treatment to keep them healthy while methodically killing them by stuffing them into the back of a truck with the diesel engine leaking fumes. Then of course. Burn thousands upon thousands each day with nazi pizza ovens and put all the bones in specialied bone-crunching machines to completely erase all evidence. Fucking easy.

Mossad may be monitors...
"exaggerated"
|this is satire|

>There is a study that showed how nazis where able to cope with all that butchering without thinking twice.
I recall seeing a study that the Germans took a heavy toll on executing people, especially the Einsatzgruppen. And if you're to believe in the gas chambers, then there's a reason they got Sonderkommandos to do it instead of Germans - and even then it still took a toll on the Germans. I'm not saying it's impossible, but humans can only do so much before it starts affecting them negatively mentally. Alas, this won't happen, so we should stop fantasizing kek.

I wouldn't have to. There weren't even 6 million Jews in Europe at the time

Iran talked about forcing (((them))) into the sea I wonder what they mean by this...

Probably a other pure coincidence

put on ships with enough fuel for a one way trip to somewhere else. Follow behind ship with a return boat for crew.
Repeat until problem is solved.
World no longer remembers the holocaust they only remember the cruise ships. Nazis are no longer a super bad word and instead are remembered for rebuilding a great people by removing the bankers and their useful idiots.

cry about how they're not liking my drawings. eventually kill myself.

To see if they float?

Holocoaster made me lol

Send them to USA

Drop them all off in Canada.

(((They))) all float Georgy

Jesus, when did Hasidim get so swarthy? In my experience, most are not that tan.

Create Israel and send them all.

i would offer to ship them all to their own ethnic state in a show of good faith.

Selective enforcement of the law, ignore crimes against Jews. German citizens and police will do the rest.

>They had plenty of zyklon b pellets left over from ww1
Nice try kike.

I'd give them Israel and demand they all go there and not come back.
We got it HALF done.

You need standards man

evict them from the country and all business holdings, give them land somewhere else

I wouldn't be a retarded idiot and kill them.

I'd support Jewish scientists and get nuclear weapons before the US.

Put them on barges and dump them in the nordsee

I would put them in a ghetto and permit them no more than 1 child per family all the while they must work and pay a substantial tax to the government. I would assign them houses to live which belong to the state and they are not to own private property. They are not allowed religious freedom and their children will go to state sanctioned schools where their jewish customs would be eradicated.

I'd stuff a kid in some jewesses faster than Anne Frank was stuffed in an oven.

Send to Palestine

I prefer state antisemitism as Maurras imagined it to the nazis racial antisemitism. So, ban them from government and key jobs that might lead them to have disproportionate influence: the interest of the Jewish community will always be at odds with whatever nation is housing them. But once their means of having a negative influence on the country are stopped, I don't think they should be killed. The problem is Jewish cultural and religious identity, not necessarily their blood, so no need to get into Nuremberg type autism. If anything, I support the idea of a Jewish homeland, with strongly encouraged migration to there.

Suicide

Like all the other countries before? Expel them. Give them 6 months to GTFO or face deportation on site.

Youre ok with having jews as your children?

Revolutionaries did it to royalists here. Worked surprisingly well. They called it the republican baptism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drownings_at_Nantes#

>Jews
>Get accounting advice.
>Line them up
?????
>PROFIT

Basically like you know I'm I'd totally like Uh yeah you know what I mean?

That's my main gripe with dating kikes. I wouldn't want a jew boy as my heir. But still, some kosher chicks just look so enticing that I have conflicting feelings.

Might be a good way to infiltrate the chosen ones.