Africans are not human

Africans never discovered the wheel prior to the arrival of Europeans. That means for millions of years blacks lived there, and didn't even make a stone age discovery by European standards. Why do blacks think they're superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh dik

related

2nd part

Blacks won't be destroying the planet.
Their system of territorial halted-technological growth worked for them. We invaded, screwed any chance of reverting back to the way their society functioned, and look at their behavior as inferior, for no good reason.
They had a way of life and we took it from them.
It's not a good thing for us to be able to say we conquered them. They weren't even playing our game. Any influence of someone not playing their game always took the form of oppression because it was.

To put this into a perspective that you all may be more open to, think of the old honor system in European nations. When someone stopped playing the game, they could say that we are the inferior.

Yes. yes they are. Africans are humans. Chinese are humans. We're all humans. The sooner you realize this fact of reality, the sooner you can join us in society. Otherwise, crawl under whatever shit filled hole you crawled out from. Society will not accept you nazis anymore.

>muh cultural hegemony
>muh "right side" of history
let me play you a tune

Blacks have a low IQ but very high self esteem. They will never accept the truth.

They become violent if they're told they are unintelligent. Countries that have millions of blacks can't afford to let them know the truth.

The wheel was likely only invented once in the Near East and spread through cultural diffusion.

Literally all negroes, autsraloids and all negro/australoid gene carriers must be exterminated. Primitive non-human genetics we can't allow to stay

one of the properties of having a very low IQ is not realizing it. people with below average (but not very low) can at least realize that they are stupid.

OP never said blacks weren't human , He asked why stupid people think so highly of themselves . If he had asked that about white trash you wouldnt have a problem with it .

oops he did say that they were not human in the title . My bad

Bump

very good read man

Genetic engineering is one alternative to extermination.

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

the only people destroying the planet are the disgusting chinks, commie and post-commie states and, once again, the niggers.

africans continually destroy thousands of acres of land across their continent as they deforest land for fuel and terrible farmland. the chinese qualify as a 3rd world cuntry for environmental regulation despite having one of the world's fastest growing industries, and are allowed to continue polluting everything.

No it's not you, subhuman LARPing nigger. It won't solve the genetics memory thing and it's highly genetically altruistic to waste eugenic technology on other species

I know you can't get what Sacred Bloodline and Heritage of Europe mean, since you were born a fucking nigger

>by european standards
you realise white people were Kangz tier looters and rapists before the brown Mediterranean civilised them under their rule right? The Vikangz had metal weapons and boats sure but thats all

Nice meme, dindu. They wuznt civilizing anyone - they were experiencing Germanic ISIS on their cuck legions for attempts to roll in

>Germanics/Celtics
>90% of human advancement, most radical nationalists, murderers and best societies to live in

>Meds
>first case of European mongrelisation, buttfucking and some ruins

>Iran, Egypt and other shitskin beloved WE WUZ
>tyranny, weird cults of inbred rulers, mass slavery and nothing of value towards the advancement

At least you WUZ BUILDANGS AND SHIT on top of tyrannical multiracial society. Civilisation my ass. And yeah, you typed that kangs tier post in Germanic

subhuman nigger

>At least you WUZ BUILDANGS AND SHIT on top of tyrannical multiracial society. Civilisation my ass. And yeah, you typed that kangs tier post in Germanic
the kremlin is a giant mosque Mr Ivan Chang, you russians are the most mongrelised asians existing

They where to busy building the pyramids with advanced tools to care about the wheel.

>It's a "Sup Forums bases their view of an entire group of countries on anecdotes from the 80's" thread

No one knows who discovered the wheel, it was a concept that got passed around thanks to the use of chariots you don't really need it otherwise. They clearly knew about the concept however as West African kings often went on pilgrimages to the Islamic world carrying tributes.

They had metallurgy which they independently developed and skipped the bronze age so I'm not sure why you say they lacked stone age tech.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI

The word Germanic is a meme. The only nordic countries are sweden and norway, and even then theyre only about half nordic, the rest of their genes are R1b or celtic. Pic related is what the original europeans looked like without any celtic r1b admixture.

It's no more genetically altruistic than having a White child. Either way you are creating another White person.

>the genetics memory thing
Except that the whole point of genetic engineering is to alter your genetics. Are you suggesting that there is some other form of genetics that is somehow impossible to modify?

>that picture
Uhhhh, yes, morality is universal. Prep the bull, christshit. Looks like someone must be sterilized for having a lack of in-group preference and being evolutionary failure. niggers comparison would fly better with Rome - a multiracial gang (mainly different shades of brown) of invaders plundering France and trying to take over Magna Germania. That's something you wont understand being Merseyside octoroon and all
That's why I wrote Germanic-Celtic you wog admixed animal
I suggest that we the Whites don't waste any effort to benefit nonwhites.

You can't make a candy out of shit

(you)

>Skip bronze age
>Never make it to steel

KANGZ

what do you say to actual talented blacks though?

Africans have plenty of great inventions. Like this, the "chukudu", a scooter made of wood that allows them to transport far larger amounts of things than they could if they just transported them on foot.

Kek. A few raids in the fucking dark age and the traumatized Brits still can't let it go and still think those few raids on them were all the Norse were about.

In fact, this invention is so revolutionary that they erected a statue in celebration of it.

>The Kremlin is a giant mosque
The sun never sets on british "education"

I dare you to read chapter one..

This was written by an extreme ANTI slavery advocate for the US Congress looking into Liberia.

archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

Chapter one should take you 2 minutes to read

nogs not even once

He makes good points

Pic related is in rhodesia and is believed to have been built by bantus. It's very exceptional for bantus but of course nothing special for humans.

It's controversial who made it as it is anomalously more impressive than other bantu civilizations. Zimbabweans says it was the palace of great kangz...

/pol would favour the theory that it was built by the lemba subgroup. 50% of the Lemba Y-chromosomes are West Asian in origin, and shared by both Arabs and Jews.

So maybe dixon was right afterall

Bantus were not in that part of Africa when those were built.

I just... I can't... what?