>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ9IkBvy8eE
shareblue.com/loser-trump-drops-to-new-low-in-gallup-poll-as-the-nation-increasingly-despises-him/
chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-impeach-fp-comment-d41dc7bc-8c28-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2-20170828-story.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/347909-watergate-prosecutor-trump-acting-like-he-is-running-out-of-time
newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-warning-republicans-advisers-white-house-removal-odds-655951
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556?
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/mueller-asking-if-trump-tried-to-hide-purpose-of-2016-meeting-1034593347869
nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html
youtu.be/Wfb1zMHSyEk
thehill.com/homenews/media/348370-scarborough-trump-never-thought-he-was-going-to-win-campaign-was-a-money
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/trump-silent-tillerson-cohn-challenge-242119
thehill.com/homenews/administration/348308-gorka-rips-trumps-cabinet-and-white-house-team-on-way-out
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/bannon-moore-alabama-senate-trump-242120
shareblue.com/trump-throws-tantrum-spitefully-fires-loyal-aide-over-sparse-rally-crowd/
shareblue.com/trump-bashes-mexico-while-mexico-offers-helping-hand-for-hurricane-harvey/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-has-put-harvey-relief-funds-at-risk_us_59a467f5e4b0d6cf7f404f69
slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/08/28/right_before_harvey_trump_nixed_a_rule_designed_to_protect_cities_from_flood.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/border-wall-hurricane-funding_us_59a47432e4b050afa90bf35f
archive.is/5jrSD
usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07/02/obama-george-w-bush-quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is landing now

Houston is literally a SyFi movie now.

>wake up
>still no mcnukes at my local WalMart

REMOVE ALL COMMUNISTS

REMOVE ALL SHITSKINS

REMOVE THE CULT OF YAHWEH

BUILD THE WALL

TAKE THE OIL

NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST

REMOVE THE (((FEDERAL RESERVE)))

THE NFA IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

MAKE WHITE CHILDREN

BUILD NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS

TAKE ANTARCTICA

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANIME YOU AREN'T A REAL TRUMP SUPPORTER

I love Mellyanne.

AF-1 on the ground in Corpus Christi

>youtube.com/watch?v=CJ9IkBvy8eE

NEED NEW BAKER
I GOTTA GO

A Flood of Fire Ants is coming!

GET OUT GET OUT NOW!

Motherfucker i forgot ™ on McNuke™ I hope the McPolice™ don't come for me since I violated the NAP

So, have the News Jews started blaming Trump somehow for the black Democrat mayor of Houston getting a bunch of people killed?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SUPER STORM OF ETHNIC CLEANSING

GOOD LUCK AND RED TEXAS WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "THANKS HARVEY" IN THIS THREAD

This morning on Fox somebody said the flooded area is the size of Lake Michigan

houstonian here

It's bad. Worst than anyone is reporting

1/4 the city is underwater

the columbia levees have fallen. it is now flooding all of southwest and south central houst

if you are in those areas get the fuck out

I repeat

IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTHWEST, OR SOUTH CENTRAL HOUSTON GET THE FUCK OUT YOU HAVE A 2 TO 3 FOOT WALL OF WATER COMING YOUR WAY AND IT WON'T GO AWAY FOR ANOTHER 3-4 DAYS.

MY HOUSE IS ON 18 FOOT STILTS. WHERE I LIVE GETS HIT FIRST. THE WATER JUST WENT UP 4 FEET.

THIS IS HOW IT NORMALLY LOOKS

50 inches of rain, broken levee, 350 gators, AIDS in the water, fire ants, and a shark. What's even going on in Houston?

>having a picnic in Florida.jpg

President Donald J. Trump

>he stared directly into a total eclipse, and the sun went blind.
>he built a sandcastle on a beach in Dubai, then sold it to the Saudi Royal Family as a vacation home.
>he won a golf tournament with a single stroke.
>he folded a paper airplane and threw it out the window; it bombed 4 ISIS bases.
>he signs legislation with feather quill pens plucked from a bald eagle perched on his desk.
>he follows witches around on a stage while standing perfectly still.
>he wanted to adopt a new pet, so he went on a safari.
>he was held hostage by terrorists; when negotiations were finished, they paid him a $30 million ransom.
>his online shitposting directs the course of human history.
>he sells rice to the Chinese.
>when his car was blocked by violent rioters, he walked the rest of the way.
>eating fast food makes him healthier.
>at the end of his 2 terms of President, he’ll look 30 years younger.
>when he visited the Vatican, the Pope prayed to him for forgiveness.
>he made employee of the month after his job interview.
>he was the guest speaker at his own college graduation.
>he issues pardons for crimes that weren’t even committed.
>the wives he divorced sing praise of his sexual prowess.

This is getting better and better

Shame I have to leave right about now. I am going to need the whole enchilada tomorrow

Thanks Harvey

I-is that actually some sort of swarm of insects? Because that shit is my nightmare.

i hope the ants survive i like ants

Democrats.

THANKS HARVEY

God hates hilldawg voters. Guess the rural retards won this round..

buy my book

F Big Rich. May you have infinite scoops in Valhalla.

BRITBONG HERE

IS HARVEY GOING TO OVERTAKE KATRINA?

Reminder, Fire ants are fairly water resistant on their own, but are unstoppable together. And according to Hixenbaugh, they use the bodies of dead fire ant brethren as a raft.

Fire ants cling together in huge swarms to form rafts that can survive floods. Those are all fire ants.

Thanks, Harvey

>I-is that actually some sort of swarm of insects? Because that shit is my nightmare.

Yes, when it floods, fire ants form huge rafts to survive. Do NOT ever get near one of them, because they'll swarm up you.

SEETHIS IS HOW IT LOOKS NOW

WATER IS NOW AT 17 FEET IT IT'S GOING TO SLAM SOUTHWEST AND SOUTH CENTRAL HOUSTON IN THE NEXT HOUR

THE NEED TO EVACUATE THE WHOLE CITY

ADDICKS IS ABOUT TO BURST

GET OUT

I thought it did a long time ago. I was under the impression this was Katrina X 3

collapsed bridge too.

but this would all be avoided if people would just move their fucking deck chairs around.

t. Houston Mayor

>oldhag.png
>benice.jpg

THANK YEW HARVEY

SORRY HERE IS THE PICTURE FROM THE DECK

I guess this is the best. If this somehow hits Austin I think we'd hit the Jackpot.
Oh God why?

Just let their people go already

The second Trump retweets a fucking warning telling people that a levee just broke, meaning a massive wall of water is going to fuck everything in it's path, there's a swarm of blue checkmark faggots yelling at him. Jesus.

Don't forget the hidden suction sewers. Yay diversity!

The turbo-ironical part is that a lot of the nogs who live in Houston were chased there by Katrina. Right after Katrina, crime rates soared in Texas. Now they'll probably decrease and spike in Kansas or something.

What's going on is democrats ruined another part of the world and god is punishing them

>They can't be deported if they drown

This is going to be way the fuck worse than Katrina

fire ants

they even use the ant corpses. i presume the corpses are at the bottom and act as a raft

the mayor said not to leave and drumpf is just using nazi fearmongering tactics right now for tv ratings (probably on orders from putin as well)

>his name is Trump

Yeah, Houston is the 4th biggest city in the country, as opposed to New Orleans at #49, and Katrina's floodwaters never got anywhere near this high.

I think Houston is going to take forever to fix.

It is all the way up to the deck. Everything you see including the otherside of the river (it's an island) is under 17 feet of water

it does not seem like it

i remember katrina with all the looting and corpses flowing in the water

Nightmare confirmed. One reason I always carry is to fend off hoards of niggers, but another is "save one bullet" in cases like that. Fuck that. Fuck it to hell.

is texas going to be okay?

hence, the infrastructure bill

I love africa. but i will never go there unless you drag me kicking n screaming.

Is there an image of the breach yet?

>that FLOTUS hat

If I had a wife I'd buy her one

There will be nothing to fix. You guys think this is some random fake "happening"

It's real. 1/4 of the city is already gone. I mean gone. You can't fix what isn't there

T-Thanks Harv

Everybody Hates Donald
shareblue.com/loser-trump-drops-to-new-low-in-gallup-poll-as-the-nation-increasingly-despises-him/

Trump must be impeached and he knows it
chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-impeach-fp-comment-d41dc7bc-8c28-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2-20170828-story.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/347909-watergate-prosecutor-trump-acting-like-he-is-running-out-of-time
newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-warning-republicans-advisers-white-house-removal-odds-655951
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556?

Trump colluded with Russia during campaign. The whole thing was a scam from the start
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/mueller-asking-if-trump-tried-to-hide-purpose-of-2016-meeting-1034593347869
nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html
youtu.be/Wfb1zMHSyEk
thehill.com/homenews/media/348370-scarborough-trump-never-thought-he-was-going-to-win-campaign-was-a-money

Trump is getting cucked by his own aides and former allies
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/trump-silent-tillerson-cohn-challenge-242119
thehill.com/homenews/administration/348308-gorka-rips-trumps-cabinet-and-white-house-team-on-way-out
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/bannon-moore-alabama-senate-trump-242120
shareblue.com/trump-throws-tantrum-spitefully-fires-loyal-aide-over-sparse-rally-crowd/

Trump is failing with Hurricane Harvey
shareblue.com/trump-bashes-mexico-while-mexico-offers-helping-hand-for-hurricane-harvey/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-has-put-harvey-relief-funds-at-risk_us_59a467f5e4b0d6cf7f404f69
slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/08/28/right_before_harvey_trump_nixed_a_rule_designed_to_protect_cities_from_flood.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/border-wall-hurricane-funding_us_59a47432e4b050afa90bf35f

i like Melanias FLOTUS hat

>FLOTUS cap

Did you listen to the police scanners yesterday?
There was constant looting and shooting going on last night.

melania looks funny in sneakers

only true americans will be right.

>god still trying to get those niggers
i guess mega-churchman was right

FLOTUS LOOKING FINE ASF

BAH GAWD BAH GAWD

LINDA MCMAHON AND BEN 'MARK HENRY' CARSON

>I was under the impression this was Katrina X 3
it quite literally is
katrina got around 6 trillion gallons of water (please do not forge this)
Houston will get close to 20 trillion by the time this is over
New Orleans also has much, much less people and is below sea level

>reposition furniture
wtf does that even mean?

Dear Lord.
That really makes me think. Hope they don't come to MS. We already have enough blacks.
Praise be the Lord.
There's 15-30 million illegals here. The ones in Houston are a dime in a bucket.

UH OH! LIBERALS SAY THERE IS A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!

archive.is/5jrSD

There's already looting, and areas that rescuers won't go to because niggers keep shooting at them.

you dumbshit we have looters everywhere. they are shooting at the cajun navy and rescuers. it's at the point leo and nat guard aren't letting people into certain neighboorhods on the south and central side of town.

What's going on? Just woke up.

this is going to make Trump like a God. Sorry for the victims and the death though.

Wew

The flooding is cia haarp false flag in order to lure Trump to Texas.

Where was Kennedy killed?

That's right. Texas. No way that's a coincidence.

levee breeched

Fuark that's hot!

so this... is the power of casual melania... woah.

Monetary wise certainly, Houston is going to be a fucking lake for at least a year. Death toll might be less though, Abbott wasn't as much of a fuckup as the other governor so the roads didn't have people trying to come INTO Houston as people were evacuating. We'll find out in a few days though, hard to tell how many are dead when so many are most likely floating in their houses.

>Nightmare confirmed

I used to live down there, and got flooded in during another hurricane, back when I was a kid. I literally carried around a can of Raid when I was walking around in the flood waters, and would spray those fucking rafts. That rekt them. They'd just dissolve and die.

POTUS just landed in Corpus Christi

Checked

Trump standing there smiling and laughing while people are dying?

IMPEACH!

Just woke up. What's going on?

>Everybody Hates Donald

No user, you're thinking of Obama. He was voted as literally the worst president since WW2.

usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07/02/obama-george-w-bush-quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/

checked

Trump live in Texas

>a dime in a bucket

What did he mean by this?

melania looking 80s as fuck, all she's missing is the shoulder pads and fully raised collar
>muh fucking dick

kek

Hope it'll be debt free money used for it.
Okay. Sounds good.

Is that Sleepy Doc with them?

>big fat USA on the forehead

classy as usual