Does he have a point?

Does he have a point?

>ayo why can't niggas steal without being punished

>yo man, you gon straight ARRES me fo stealing dis shit? man, ma nigga, why ain't dat shit free? sheeeit obama bix nood mufugga

"There are more stolen bikes in my garage than stars in the universe."
Based black science man

>we should get less time for stealing stuff

>referring to a fantasy scenario
Yeah he definitely has a point. Stop oppressing the yung thievin kangs.

>when BLM lobbies for less jail time when stealing bikes

Pss, man, all Dem white folk wanna buy bikes an' shit but not let us steal em. Dafuq is dat? My girl Raquanarious gotta get to work somehow.

Don't steal the bike.

>Nigga why da fucc you arrestin me for stealin shit ayo nigga I be OPRESSED NIGGUH UH UH UH *monkey noises* NIGGUUUUHHHHH FUCC DONLD DRUMPF FUCC WYPIPO

Yes, punishing for bike stealing is clearly an act against their minority culture and therefore oppression and racism.

Bikes can be pricey. 3-6 mos is most likely due to the value of objects stolen

>tfw this is a parody view in america
>tfw this is a reality in Europe

nigger hate thread?

Black people literally do not believe in the concept of crime

>getting your just punishment for acting like a dumb thieving nigger
>oppression

???

depends on your record i guess. but it's not worth the social cost to steal bikes anyway.

Easy solution. Don't steal a bike. Don't steal anything.

Probably got grand theft, because bikes typically cost more than $300, even cheap ones. Probably not first offense either. Might have even got the highest level of grand theft if it was a nice bike. Nice bikes can range from $3k to over $10k.

>Stealing is a crime
What do you think?

>all bikes cost the same

"Cuz yous not s'poss steal da bike der nigga, if yous only gots 1-week you dum niggas be keepin stealin all da bikes nigge shiet."

Ran it through bbc pidgin so if any afros are here they'll understand it.

You almost nailed it but
>black
>work

The easy fix: don't steal a bike.

The hard fix: change "muh oppressive white man's society"

The Jackson fix: change your skin-color
>"SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEET": when you still get the 6mo-3yr for stealing the bike after that

How about you don't steal??

Tell me about US law, when is something grand theft and when is it theft? Only that 300$ line?

How about you just don't steal you fucking nigger.

Whitey don't even need dat bike, go buy another wit dat white privilege

That's most likely only one case of a retarded judge
Plus you're oppressed by not being allowed to steal?

*gotta get to the abortion clinic somehow

In the middle East he'd have his have cut off...

mirin nigger mobile

laws is racis n shiiiet

Where is that pic from? The sheboon with the "wats dem lookin at?" Look

Yes.
Punishing people who commit crimes is fascism

>stealing
wow almost like thats a crime or something that you actually have to premeditate and put effort into committing.

I really want the backstory on this.. gonna do some digging

Nufugga dat bitch worx ha cona! She slanging dat rock and dat nasssy ass coochie

Kek

Meanwhile they get affirmative action and thousands of other privileges.

Fuck I hate nigger brats

no he stole some one property like a dumb fuck he should stop living off of welfare and get himself a job so he can go buy a fucking bike.

Np point

i begin to feel sorry for them, but then i remember they are niggers, not people.

He's right though.

Anyone who would steep so low to steal a bike, a fucking BIKE that's only used to move around slightly faster, should just get shot in the head and thrown in a ditch.

> Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Nigga Stole My Bike

This will separate the newfags from old

You get 3 years because you have five priors, and a drug habit you fucking monkey

>Tell me about US law, when is something grand theft and when is it theft?

Law varies by state. There are 57 "US Laws." This question is essentially meaningless. In Florida the line is $300. Among the Califagual where laws are written to protect only the spic, that line is $950.

>ytmnd thread
>off topic until 45 posts in
Well done lad

under sharia law you'd get your hand cut off nigger

Niggers dont know that some bikes can cost a fuck ton and end up getting grand larceny or some shit lmao thats why

The nigger she's referring to probably has a criminal history which resulted in jail time or longer sentences than "whitey". Or the nigger showed no remorse in court. Or unknowingly stole an extremely expensive bike.

Even some black judges with good intentions will give nigger criminals a bit of extra jail time so that they learn their lesson and don't repeat.

There's so many factors at play in sentencing for crimes.

The average nigger views everything though a "we always oppressed!" lens.

So he wants to say that this law is opressing them beacuse stealing bikes is their culture and it' s opressing because they do it all the time while whites don't??? lol wtf

Mike Tyson punch out.
Glassjaw was best

Thanks m8

even black people agree that it is black people stealing bikes...

challenge: make _anything_ illegal without it disproportionately causing blacks to get arrested...

all I can come up with is securities fraud.

perhaps we can make not abandoning your kids a crime?

Sage goes in all fields.

Oh, sweetie, of course he has a point. "Theft" is just the white man's codification in law of their disdain for black culture and the perpetuation of systemic racism. It's not "theft" if you steal a loaf of bread because you're starving, and it's not "theft" if you steal a bike because centuries of oppression have rendered your community unable to provide a sufficient amount of bikes. It's just efficient redistribution of resources, something white people hate because they've built their entire "culture" around keeping everyone else down.

No, seriously, this is pretty much what I was told recently.

underrated

Did you slap the moron who told you this?