Germans - you're about to be ethnically replaced in 1-2 generations. Where the fuck are the riots...

Germans - you're about to be ethnically replaced in 1-2 generations. Where the fuck are the riots? How does it feel that Ukrainians are more based than you are? They actually stand up and fight when they are being threatened.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adorján_Ferenc_Kovács
newobserveronline.com/2016/01/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ5bI1AKxoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu9IJ3XDKQU
youtube.com/watch?v=idGK8UfVJ4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This post is in regard to this. How in the fuck is this acceptable? Your very existence is under threat. Why would you not fight for your own right to exist?

They replaced the Romans.

Every one has his last day.

Theyve been subdued and drugged with oxytocin to accept their demise. Its horrible.

We actually can leave our country and find jobs elsewhere when our country turns to shit.

I know. It's all fucked.

I just can't grasp it though. They are literally on the verge of total annihilation this time and.... nothing.

Germany died in 1945. The remains were either given to the commies, or subjected to a psychological program that killed their instinct of self preservation.

>leaving Germany
but why?
>elsewhere
Where lol?

Or so you think, hanz.
When they take your flag and start jihading as your country, we'll pack you up with the rest.

>Ukrainians actually ''fought'' to join the West of cuckoldry and now they are being forced to accept gay prides and diversity

Worse than doing nothing desu.

>being this defeatist and pathetic

And this is why Germany is fucked.

>t. 51%

>no source

Yeah, but I'd prefer to be replaced by psychic supermen like fucking Astartes from 40k than from some inbred subhuman syrians and somalians.
This isn't even a glorious end... it ends in a fucking whimper.

The cycle will continue until we are all ash.

They're not doing shit so they won't be branded as "Nazis" or some other bullshit. They're literally cucked from standing up against these Mudshits.

Kovacs, Your "Source" is a fucking Face Chirurg, get your FUCKING FAKE NEWS OFF MY SITE !

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adorján_Ferenc_Kovács

>but why?
high taxes and muzzies
>Where lol?
South America e.g.
your country won't make it longer than ours so already is out of question
your people invented white flight, you just didn't have to leave your country

Where are the brave patriots who want to reform their country? Haven't we all, and I mean all European descendants in our various nations, learned that white flight is just giving up ground and solves nothing? It's just another form of giving in and giving it away.

Migrants being allowed to bring their families and 3x to 4x their numbers should be the final straw. Being forced to pay for this immigration shit you can't vote to decide on should be the last straw.

What the fuck is going on guys? At what point will you take greater risks for the future of your people? The government is pushing you off a cliff and you're sitting there eating pie and playing video games, damning your children and their children to and even harder struggle.

It gets me so angry. I'm so angry. Germany is my blood. And I'm angry.

If you really think so, then you're no different from niggers that currently flooding your country. Pathetic.

Where were the riots in the US when you got replaced?

actually replacement of germans is a good thing
too bad the (sand)nigger they are being replaced with are even worse

we can still return in 50 or 100 years and bomb it again so we can reGermanic it with our descendants
but under current circumstances it's a lost cause

I contribute to the country I'd move to by paying taxes and maybe even creating jobs, darkies that come here are leeches and have a high crime rate for the most part.

you think we didn't think this through?

No, not in the same way. The Germanic invaders placed a ruling elite on top of the existing population - the current mass invasion will lead to the ethnocide of the German people.

>When
...Kraut, are you blind to your surroundings? They are about to genocide your species, and you are waiting for a worse timing, before you get your ass out of there? Come on

Riddle me this - what happens when the next country you mvoe go "goes to shit"? What happens when you run out of countries to move to, you imbeciel?

we still have the majority
even if we are at 30% things might still be decent

OP you are saying the word "Germans" to call out to us.
But please keep in mind that in reality there is no "Germans" anymore.
The damage is so great its irreparabel.
Old people are delusional and just cant recognize the problem.
Adults are traitors and or ignorant.
Young people are completely nihilistic and already muslim.

Who is left to start the riot? 2 or 3 lurkers on Sup Forums?

I'm not german, white or natsoc larper.
Still makes me sad to see such a proud, strong and creative people to die in the hands of their own government.

We elected Trump

“Of the 23 million people in this country who are between 20 and 35 years, approximately 11.5 million people have a migration background within five years,” Professor Kovács says.

Furthermore, the higher birth rate of immigrants “has not even been factored in,” he continued.

“You have to think ahead 30 years. If the majority, that is, more than 50 percent of those now living in Germany are elderly, and will have died within that time, it takes no imagination to get an idea of the composition of the future German population.”

The conclusion is inevitable: either Germany will take political steps to halt and reverse the current Third World invasion, or it will become a majority nonwhite country within one generation.

newobserveronline.com/2016/01/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation.html?m=1

In my country they use the excuse that immigrants will save the economy. Meanwhile in reality, nearly no immigrants from MENA countries hold a job. The few tha does are in sectors that in the end is just a cost on society.

Nope, a bunch of angry niggers did in the 60's but whites haven't rioted on a national level in at least a century or more.

fuck sake hans. stop being such a pussy.

You really believe in this? When you get 30%, they will start full hunting you on the streets for being a nazi(ethnic german).
So you chose to die, because you are too lazy to think of a solution, and prefer to submit to the propaganda.
Congratulations.

i wish i had the pic of the dog in the office fire saying this is fine. It would be fitting for you.

You got it entirely wrong on Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ5bI1AKxoQ

By 2020 - in 24 months time, Muslims will be the majority in the 24-35 year old age range.
That means not in 'generations', but in months Germans will have been replaced
Is this not a crime?
A massive crime against humanity?
Do you think you have to take it because you've been trained that way by your recent experiences in the USSR?
Anyway, do you think people respect that?
Look at Germans here, you are all in denial, still being horrible snarky bastards but your doing it as you disappear once and for all.

you have to be joking. how long before they start demanding everything should reflect the demographics of "germany"? that will mean fucking with German efficiency...

>we can still return in 50 or 100 years and bomb it again so we can reGermanic it with our descendants

Fucking germs... Planning to bomb Poland even 100 years earlier

Honestly the best thing for people in EU would be to leave and come to the US. In a few years we will have to invade. It would be better for them to leave at this point, than to riot. Luckily Trump won or we would be facing the same problem in a few years.

the liberal backlash for trump will be... nigger tier.

Are you retarded? This """"revolution"""" was for EU, which you are shitting on right now. And since Maidan we had first gay prides in our country and the whole diversity bullshit is being pushed.
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
Ukrainians are not based. Just a bunch of retarded bydlo falling for jewish tricks. Jews are even more dominant now and common people are much worse off. But hey, at least we have BezViz now!

luckily we still have guns. there is a reason trump is militarizing the police.

good luck, brother.

>their own government

that's where you're wrong. germany still being occupied in all spheres

Violence is the only answer at this point but people refuse to see this and think they can talk/protest their way out of it, if they are even aware of it at all.

Fight or perish. If we fight, we will win. Darkies are sub-human trash who would get plowed under in an instant.

qed

>ditch his homeland and allow it to be burned by shitskins

Kraut von Cuck 2017

Thanks. keep a look out in SA too.

My only point about Ukraine is they have the balls to fight when they feel threatened. That's it. Meanwhile Germans are set for extinction but they don't do shit about it.

Meanwhile their crazy psychocunt leader says she'd do it all again

PATHETIC

Muslims will be shipped off, deported, put in trucks, they have no future in europe, they'll be displaced, they offspring bleached, no trace of their culture will be left within 1 a 2 generations as everyone of their diaspora will adopt western values

So we'll use it to combat the kikes with their incest pedo political pushing propaganda agenda

Eventually Sup Forums is Always right

The only ones commiting ethnic suicide are americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
>For the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, the arch was temporarily painted into a rainbow and renamed the Arch of Diversity; with the arch doubling as the symbol of the Kyiv Pride parade. At night, the arch illuminates as a rainbow as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu9IJ3XDKQU
youtube.com/watch?v=idGK8UfVJ4M

BASED KHOKHOL NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS

if by "you" you mean me, then no, I am not going to die in this hellhole

>democrat

>Germans - you're about to be ethnically replaced in 1-2 generations.
Nope, it will be much faster.
Merkel will let in another 2 million "refugees" after the elections via family reunification and that will seal the deal. When today's 60 year old and older Germans are gone, we will be a minortiy in our former country.

Germans are a big fat MESS

That is nothing. And waaaaay too late.

Not even. Very few people can just apply for a mere work permit in the US and get it. There are strict requirements for all nations (outside of the lottery bullshit)

>They actually stand up and fight when they are being threatened.
This is what Maidan fought for!

>drugged with oxytocin

Do they hand out free drugs to the germans so they accept their fate?

This doesn't make any sense.
Germany was the one that guaranteed Austria that they would support them if Russia attacked, which they did. Germany declared war on France and Russia on the same day.

Angela Merkels voters are the scum she has brought into the country...
This is crime
That's why German police want to assassinate her.

Why don't you subhumans stay out of European politics? Most of you are quarter beaners who for some reason think that they will be allowed to travel to ethnonationalist Europe

On a side note - Ukraine government is 83% Jewish and I don't see chimp outs

Die and burn in hell, you fucking demonrat. I'm tired of your fucking kind in New England

Its in their water supply. This is why their women are doing stupid shit like bringing barbarians into their homes and treating them like jungle fucktoys, which only leads to rape and death.

If it hasn't been posted yet.

Enjoy your future Hans.

I belive you didn't. All facts point to idiocy and cucekry not a hit of thought. OK, Kraut red pill me on Merkel policy - why it is good that you flood your country with sandniggers that won't work and will rape you to oblivion? 10 points or fewer, please.

That's a myth. It's never too late. In Russia and France they must have had people who said it was to late to remove the rich. It wasn't.

figures the faggot leaf gets history wrong, AGAIN. Germany did not declare war on Russia at the same time it did France you fucking useless french leaf faggot nigger cuck boi

I love Germans but if they want to die than .. that's it. It's curtains. Same for my own people.

I'm not going to sit around being upset for peoples who don't care about themselves.

>implying any non blacked country will want you
Western europe will fall together with you
Norway nor Switzerland wont take everyone
Rest of mid/eastern europe hates germans more than (((refugees))).

Good luck c.u.c..k.

>Every one has his last day

Generally speaking, yes.

You are the only Kraut in this thread speaking sense but I still can't wrap my head around it. When shit hits the fan, you see a rise in far right movements. It's happening all over Europe. I can only imagine that white Germans still feel obligated to pay psychological reparations for WW2 with this self-flagellation. Nobody is guilt tripping you guys any more, it's sink or swim.

and when is that going to happen?

I feel queasy thinking about this, I dread to imagine what it cost.

better then what burgers do

This
This is why my TV is reporting right now that German police have been plotting to kill Merkel and her co conspirators.
She imports her own voters.
What a ballsy criminal she is

>Where the fuck are the riots?
Wait for the economic collapse of Europe and Germany

Some crises that are not directly connected to other crises, nevertheless allow for people to unleash all their frustration and criticism of a social order

Germans, Swedes, the British will rise up, but it will take an unprecedented economic depression for people to mobilize

We mix so much that in the near future the amount of real americans will be on the level of native americans. How based is that?

*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

F

You should kill yourself for this post

of course you didn't, you retards always lose the long game

what makes you think moving away from your home country is so easy?

that might even turn you into a leftist and opportunist so you don't become a 2nd class citizen based on your heritage in the new country.

>Germans, Swedes, the British will rise up, but it will take an unprecedented economic depression for people to mobilize
..I'm 50% certain this being absolutely true..
the other 50% is that a depression, would breed another kind of "revolution", a leftist Bernie sanders tier revolution. Instead of dialing back on having the tax payers provide for the immigrants and unemployed. They will double down on it, considering the demographic of the voting population and some large generations of white people dying out soon.. it is certainly a possibility that it will fall out this way.

Ukraine prosted for open borders and to be a part of the EU. Holy fuck you are dense.

Post your feel when Germany finally kicks the bucket

>your country won't make it longer than ours so already is out of question

The only thing cancerous in our country is Paris and the leftists that inhabit this shithole.

Once Paris become 90% non-white and they start killing the whites/leftist there

The control of the kikes in France will end

fucking disgusted
press S

>45% nation telling a 95% nation they are going to be ethnically replaced
go be brown somewhere else, low iq bucket of lard

Yeah I would put money on some kind of mudskin revolt in Europe. Probably in France or Italy.

>ukrainians

You are not a 95% German nation, why write that without even googling your 'facts'.
You are the most emigrated too nation, you are doomed to be majority Muslim by 2020 in the 24-35 age group.
Merkel is bringing her own voters into the country
And you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
Good job your based police can see a that a massive crime is taking place and are planning a revolution, God bless them.
You should be ashamed BTW. Get educated right now or you are a rotten cunt.

>95%
You comment implies that Mediterranean, Balkan and Ukrainian trash is White, which is simply not true. Try again (89% it is)

>95% nation
lel, embrace the Brazil meme, kraut

>the other 50% is that a depression, would breed another kind of "revolution", a leftist Bernie sanders tier revolution
Yes, it is possible that you'll have multiple attempts of different uprisings

One would be a dictatorship to stop multiculturalism and try to unravel leftist policies, like sex-ed for instance, the other could be a bolshevik-like revolution, I only don't know which side would muslims take, because they're still a minority

Anyway, what awaits Europe is anarchy and chaos

This.
Absolute inevitability.

Muslims only benefit society, let's be rather real. I mean they kill urban cucks, immigrants and those pieces of shit like "one German parent, other European". Germany needs and deserves culling. So does every European nation that didn't enact ethnic blood laws

Nice memes, but where are your sources?