Should women get involved in more gender roles? Should they have a career and be part of the working class like men?

should women get involved in more gender roles? Should they have a career and be part of the working class like men?

it made GOT one of the worst shows ever by putting women in power, so no.

Agreed

which of those five elements has a political link to the real world i wonder

no. they should be getting stoned to death in the streets

Fantastical elements stem from a specific source during medieval era's
Women in power is just larping

>women all in charge
>show goes to shit
Pure coincidence.

>Draw a wyvern
>Call it a dragon
I hate this new trend.
I blame Skyrim.

>Huge explosions already exist.
>Dragons and zombies don't affect female power.
>Magic could.
Unless a woman is a transcendent broken OP character that can wield magic in the top 10 of the world setting then they have no hope of being a ruler simply because a man will do anything else better.
You have to recall that these settings aren't at peace and the powerlevels far surpass the colonial regiments so straight up being assassinated by a stronger character is something extremely likely to happen. As women are terrible at everything then it's more likely for a male to move in and take control.

The only time that female rulers make sense is when they are maids filling the role of eunuch for an even greater power.

just like manlets in position of power

kill the tall and the women who support them

Well let's be accurate, Danny being the only one with dragons is a big part of the reason she's in power.

It's a power fantasy for women.

>marry a snobbish cuck prince and obtain huge amounts of power
>instead of being held to her obligation of marriage cuck dies and she is free from her bondage (just like modern women) to rule her OWN kingdom without NO man telling her what to do

>Husband and son died so she can be on the throne
>keeps the throne because of her ruthless intrigue and social skills
>Has a man's haircut to show that her power isn't because of her beauty

>Gets sold off to a tribe of barbarians but secretly loves the experience
>has her chad alpha male captor kill her brother in the most gruesome way possible despite him doing what's best for her and the family
>Has a huge army of castrated men
>Gigantic dragons that she has total control over for no reason except she was gifted eggs for marrying chad
>Tribe of "noble savage" sexually attractive alpha males that accept her as their leader despite their tradition of the strongest warrior leading the tribe

Game of Thrones is garbage. I tried to unironically watch it and I pretend to like it around my friends for kudos points but I simply can't get drawn into it because they have to pander to women to get them to take an interest in anything war/fantasy oriented

>Can just randomly control dragons.
>Man throw spears and kill them off anyway.
Even having an unexplained plot power can't save these women.

Anyone who has ever had to work with a woman, ever, will tell you no. Women do not "work" they larp. It's treated more as a social event than everything else.

Noone has a problem with a chick being in a position of power

However if you are obviously shilling and that part of their character only exists to make a political point than its just fucking annoying and makes for shitting writting

People hate rey from star wars not because she was a women, but because she was an annoying cunt with elevated powers that only existed for the sake of "GURL POWA"

That spear throw was autism. I get that he is kind of magical and shit but COME ON.

Never got why faggots liked that newest star wars film. It was embarrassing garbage made by a sjw jew

>Throw spear.
>Dragon explodes.
I don't see why he couldn't just throw a few more spears.

I don't care if a women or two are in leading positions. But literally all women? Fuck off we men want equality for our gender!

Well, I don't watch the TV but I read the books as while back.
Danaerys is your standard royal figurehead, with added dragon. This checks out.
Cersei represents everything bad about women in power, also checks out.
The ginger was a nobody, what the fuck?

It's because millennial nerds went in two separate directions..

>Socially successful "nu-nerd" SJW faggots that eat up any nerd culture
>Socially reclusive outcast with obscure interests and tastes

Maybe we need islam

in this instance I dont really give a shit because its based on a fantasy and has nothing really to do with history.

The "Cersei gets off scot free for the 100th time" killed it for me.

Test

Saying that it is impossible to be racist to a White person is in itself a racist comment. I wish I didn't have the mental flexibility to understand these liberal gymnastics.

>they think women having power is the problem
>not the fact that their writing is a complete hackjob and none of the women are likable or have any redeeming qualities

Dany is a dumb cunt, Cersei is a dumb cunt. Sansa is literally the only character one could maybe still hold out hope for (but probably shouldn't).
Anyway, nobody bitched about the books having powerful women, wanna know why? Because (regardless of what one thinks of GRRMs abilities of writing) they are actually portrayed realistically, with flaws, fears and doubts, instead of PUSSY POWER YEAH stereotypes. Which is the actual thing people are complaining about.

>The ginger was a nobody, what the fuck?

>patriarch of noble house die off
>two sons die off
>remaining legitimate son is a cripple
>only son left is a bastard
In other words, five men had to 'step down' before she became relevant.

All the women basically came into being the heads of their family the same way historical female noblewomen did, pretty much all the men in their family died, disappeared, or were exiled.

I genuinelly believe somehow there could be dragons, and magic.

But woman canĀ“t comand nor fight the way this series portrays.

Still waiting on a female WDC in Formula 1.
Wait, they can't.
Wake me up when a tranny gets it.

Hating Islam is a meme that Jews want us to buy into.

>OY VEY GOYIM! LOOK AT THESE HIGH BIRTHRATE TRADITIONALIST PEOPLE! ISN'T A REAL SHOAH HOW THEY MAKE THEIR WOMEN COVER THEIR HEADS?! OY!

But Rabbi, the problem isn't Islam, it's letting Islam into our nations. I am perfectly fine with letting Islam thrive in the Middle East but it is simply incompatible with Christian culture.

>SHUT UP YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT GOY I SHOULD HANG YOU FOR YOUR TREASON! ALL MUSLIMS MUST BE BROUGHT INTO FIRST WORLD NATIONS AND FAR FAR AWAY FROM ISRAEL!

Oh right, I thought that was the ginger that Jon Snow was banging.

Sansa was just being passed around as a bargaining chip, what the fuck are the writers doing?

They're right. "Reverse racism" isn't a thing. It's just called "Racism."

"Working women" was planned in order to reduce births, see jaffe.

Is this comic suggesting that huge explosions require some suspension on disbelief?

all four of the above have nothing to do with the characters involved in the story. they're other plot devices.

No.

Also name one good female leader.

I don't know if anyone had a problem with Cersei for being a woman. Her story was believable and fairly organic. But Dany has always been an insufferable Mary Sue, and Sansa becoming an entitled sassy female ruler is contrived and irritating as hell.

Thatcher.

Liberal meme's are trash

Their memes never make any sense

Fair enough.
A second one?

Maybe nation wrecker Merkel? Or our dear ex minister of families, now kindergartner for our armed forces?

I don't think the issue is having women in power, I think the issue is shoehorning it, or giving the females 'breaks' when males would have been fucked in the same setting.

At least they got it right with Cersei. The populace hates her. The only people who 'want' to be around her stand to gain enormously and have some kind of exit strategy. They literally had to make a zombie to be her body guard. The only thing shes somewhat good at in politics is getting other people to carry out her will by proxy. She constantly gets fucked because of her temper, arrogance and short shortsightedness.

Sansa is okay tier. She did have one of the greater players take her under his wing, and learned a lot in kings landing. She has the loyalty of the people and can think about the late game to an extent. She is still somewhat naive, but WAYYYY less so than a couple of seasons ago. While shes not the best at the game of faces, she knows this, and can still play it to her advantage. She lacks experience and has to rely on others a lot, but can actually weigh information and make good decisions based on them.

Dany is a mary-sue who contradicts herself and ends up sacrificing the people around her. Seasons later she still hasn't figured out her own identity and other suffer for it.

This is a man with bushy hair dude.

Just like Michael Obama and so many others.

Jesus fucking christ, I thought I suffered from existential crisis'

But then there is that....

Angela Mackerel, leader of the free world

Yes and no. She had an actual job in a real industry that requires actual work and results, THEN she got into politics. Michelle just looks like a man, the milk snatcher was trained to think like one.

Exactly...

>Implying Arya would even have a chance against Brienne
>Implying Brienne would even have a chance against, Jamie, Bronn, Tormund, The Hound, The mountain.... The list goes on....

Not only Michael Obama is a man, but the actual first lady is too

Both trannies, and there are a LOT more.

>A second one?

Elizabeth I

It's a fictional story

i mean since they're advocating genocide aren't white americans justified to fight back?

DUDE GOT LMAO SLAAAAAAAYYYY QUEEN MUH DRAGONS!!!

Right one is a aknowledge tranny.

das pretty hot mang

Reverse genocide doesn't exist blah blah historical oppression blah blah blah.

Just because something is unrealistic doesn't mean it's illogical.

Women being equal to men in a society that values strength is, however, very illogical.

this is Ivanko as a little kid.

When he started the hormone blocker treatment.

they already are, does it trigger you that many women are substantially more intelligent and successful than your NEET ass?

Female leadership is hard to take seriously, even in fantasy.

Why if one points to the moon, do you stare at his finger?

Here he is, before and after some nosejob.

Does it trigger you that you feel the need to white knight your way through life all the time like a pathetic piece of shit faggot virgin?

>Major in engineering
Why the fuck was this cuck selling her?
Let me guess, she was a landwhale.

more like this?

Is this fallacy still going strong around plebs? I can't believe there are actual people that thinks like this!

IT'S CALLED INCONSISTENCY

I should add: Inconsistency for political reasons

>Huge Explosions don't exist in real life

Is this is implying that women in positions in are just as unrealistic as zombies and dragons?

>My boyfriend(30M)
fucking jews, it keeps growing every time you look at the number

You really think people who draw political cartoons about fantasy shows know anything about fantasy lore? I bet you think woman complaining about lack of woman in games actually play games.

But it reaffirms their inability to rule. Cersei is emotionally unstable, Dany has false assumptions about what westeros wants and Sansa is easily swayed by anyone.

Martin the author seems to constantly have issues with being both very pro woman and simultaneously not knowing how to pander to the feminists. Putting women with interesting back stories and complex motives in a dynamic story isn't enough so he shrugs and has to break the story and write the womyns into power roles and then walk a tightrope of making that believable which he simply hasn't done well enough. Martin lost the plot.

>young barely a teen girl married a mongol inspired horserider only to single handedly adventure across a dessert with barely any supplies and then use dragons to single handedly steal an army and conquer and rule vast and great ancient cities. All while taking advice poorly

The issue is that woman's value as a mother is tied to her youth and pursuing a career like a man makes her put that on the back burner until she is middle aged. Men don't choose wives based on her work accomplishments. They want youth and fertility, which the working woman "ready to settle down" does not have. Women's lib has not only taken a large portion of less attractive men from the gene pool, but it's taken the "empowered" women out too.

>has no problems with dragons and magic being injected into the story
>"hurr hurr WHERE ARE MUH WOMYN IN ROLES OF POWER?!? SO UNREALISTIC"

So she's either complaining, or admitting women in such roles is as far fetched as dragons.

American women are so dumb

that pic is admitting that just like dragons and zombies existing, women being in positions of power at that time is fantasy. Ironic, isn't it?

In real life when Queen Elizabeth I got the crown she was absolutely not taken seriously by a large amount of the people to such an extent she had to giver her management of the Church of England a name change and later found journals shows major crown advisors wanting to "marry the bitch off so maybe England could have a real leader" and other people's diaries reveleaed a severe lack of faith in her reign until she turned out to be competent and that supposed misogyny died down a bit.

Fuck off commie

come on beta males...

Dragons and zombies don't exist in the real world, that's why you can imagine them the way you want without destroying immersion. However, women, fat people, and sword fights existed in the real world. And it just so happens that in the real world women are pathetic and dependent. It's harder to imagine them as stoic medieval conquerors when we know for a fact they are not capable of doing that.

It's precisely why those concepts exist in the real world that its harder to contradict them in fantasy while keeping immersion. Every time that little Arya shows up on the show and pretends to be a badass with her 4'11 goblin body I just cringe really hard.

Bump

I'm a season and a half behind on Game of Thrones; last episode I watched was "Hold the Door". At one point I felt I needed to catch up to keep up with what people were talking about (since the TV Show has veered from the series). Now I Don't think I want to catch up at all.

Even magic, dragons and zombies seems more possible than woman as a good leader.

This. Though the Sunni's should pay for their crimes, I'm alright with co-existing on this planet with Shia's.

they should all do 8 hour manual labor shit while fat king rules over them with their harem of PAWGS that insult the other women in being plebs.

Thats crap though, it was totally normal for women to be involved as leaders back then because leadership in a kingdom (Like the ones the kingdoms in GoT are based on) had nothing to do with merit and everything to do with birthright. If you didn't have a male heir, the girl becomes queen, even if she's totally inept.

Add city living to that. Rat traps ruin lives.

Come back when you have more castrated/mutilated women in your series.

How do you kill a vampire

Most Euro Kingdoms didn't do this. It would generally be handed over to the next male in line even if that's a cousin or uncle.

It's ironic, but the reason it's ironic is that history has its fair share of badass female rulers. I'd take a Liz I over a Merkel any day of the week.

Saved. This'll be sure to infuriate some beta male Sup Forumscucks, thanks user.

Ekaterine II