Rothschild Dumps US Assets - Dollar collapse imminent?

Jacob Rothschild has released a report detailing a huge change in assets switching significantly from US dollars to pounds and euros.
hooktube.com/watch?v=XQuRyC8GU_A&feature=youtu.be
George Soros and Warren Buffet also dumped US assets
marketwatch.com/story/these-7-billionaires-are-worried-about-a-stock-market-correction-2017-08-09

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3bLhyJricQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it seems like they're kiking it up really hard by trying to launch a (((civil war))) and a simultaneous economic collapse

Bump for awareness and discussion

Isn't this simply profit taking? You know, buy low sell high?

Every run of the mill financial advisor is pushing foreign stocks pretty hard right now. Told my guy to fuck off with his commie bullshit. Plenty of good US based companies with large international footprints.

George has done this before, in East Asia, it was catastrophic and the region has still not fully recovered.
youtube.com/watch?v=z3bLhyJricQ

Prepare for the worst.

Daily reminder that ROTHSCHILDS played this trick during the Napoleon wars to get people to dump their assets so they can buy them on the cheap.
Just be careful with these people

Fun fact: Jacob Rothschild lost 90% of his power in the past couple of decades. I think most of you would be surprised if you saw how much the internet has fucked people like him. Soros has better utilized technology, but he's on his final hurrah before becoming nothing more than an annoying memory.

How so?

This is how Soros got and stays rich.
Sink a country into chaos and "color revolution", short the currency.
Not rocket science.
If the MSM has gone from supporting to denouncing antifa in a couple of weeks that means they feel they've already won with the right, now they are going to screw the left and leave us to fight amongst ourselves (and the ruins).
It's obvious antifa/the left have people who have survived prison and Black gangs on their payroll so don't underestimate them.
And STOP LARPING as badasses and become badasses.

Can you tell more? I remember reading an article and some insider said the internet was causing them "a good deal of trouble".

Throughout history the Rothschilds have relied heavily on propaganda\memetics combined with general ignorance of the population to profit through deceit. The news was so compartmentalized that they could create two completely different realities in not just neighboring countries, but neighboring cities. They made heavy use of this strategy for various for-profit schemes, including war. These days it's incredibly hard to use that tactic. They still do with North Korea, but the results are a joke compared to what they used to pull off with relative ease.

So a bunch of manchildren NEETs on Sup Forums are actually hurting them significantly by exposing all their false flags and their control of the media?

We're the elite now

I would say it's mostly sites like Google and Facebook who have fucked them. The fact that people have access to every side of every story almost completely eliminated the strategy they've been using for centuries. North Korea is one of the only countries left that can fall prey since there's no way for you to validate any "news" regarding them.

Is Jacob crashing the US with no survivors?

OH VEY GOYIM SELL THE DOLLAR

>YFW MAD GAINZ ON EURUSD FROM 1.05 TO 1.20

SOON ECB IS GONNA HAVE TO INTERVENE

Military assisted acquisition of all Rothschild and Co. assets seems fitting.

Maybe this is why Trump is allowing the police to be militarised.

The eclipse was the marker.
George shuttled in the anarchists and diversity so the US is occupied by roaming hoards of virtue signaling antifa and every possible racial squabble imaginable during the new great depression. Out of that they hope to emerge a new political order they control.

also OP's video is fucking retarded

Seems like he would want you to believe that.

Time to go innawoods.

I've had enough. The world has had enough.

It's time to assassinate the Rothschilds.

no, it's just that the dollar is falling compared to those two currencies.

Extremely concerning.

i have 50k in dollars, but i live in europe, should i pussy out and exchange now and take my loses or double down and buy more dollars?

Bumperino

Yes, it ties in. They will initiate a civil war, economic turmoil to accelerate conflict, divide and conquer, order out of chaos, send in the militarized police, begin rationing and declare martial law, replace the dollar with a temporary universal basic income, switch to a cashless society ran by bitcoin cryptocurrency. People will have to suffer first so they beg for government help. Get out of the cities, have a bugout bag prepared, just be prepared in general.

You could argue that, but typically big investment firms and the rich hedge their long term investments, and when the us dollar grows wary and vulnerable, they pull out and invest in another currency.

When has killing helped humanity, pls good sir red pill me on this.

All of the media is controlled, the only people awake to the rothschilds are people like us on the fringe. They still have immense power, most people get sucked into Alex Jones tier and stay in the left right paradigm. Facebook poses no threat as it continues confirmation bias, look at the hordes against us, it's over buddy, they have all the wealthy, all the business, all the media, and they have the controlled opposition.

Stalin

I guess it's a good thing we have God then

Yes something is going to happen
If a war breaks out, use the chance to make our viewpoint a reality, dont let the left silence you, then you are lost

Should we join seperatist groups to try and gain control of US land?

Maybe you just have a mong-in-chef not able to control the markets?
You can kiss the FEDs ass for keeping this correction stable, mong sherlock.

Assassination of high-level miscreants used to be normal. I'm not well-versed in history, but I believe it was commonplace for a "king" to be killed by his people should he fail to provide stability. This lead to policy changes that, of course, favored a king's survival. I welcome corrections to this, though.

IMO, assassination of miscreants who use their resources to indirectly cause harm and mass destruction should be considered normal, if not rewarded. We are experiencing precisely why it is necessary for survival in the long term, especially at our ever-growing population.

this was my thought too, also used inside information because they play both sides of the war then buy up everything for cheap once everything crashes. its how they have gotten so much power.

Yes, but first we must escape and get land somewhere rural to garner as our home base. From there we can start our community and permaculture farm.

we IRA now

>this
They're scared

>Assassination of Caligula
>Assassination of Nero
two that come to mind