What Have You Done Now Sup Forums

My favorite blue pilled vidya gaem site is PISSED!

WE
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1424862

>trying to blame crowbcat for thinking what FUCKING EVERYONE thought
Adorable.

>A white supremacist message board that should be shut down since it's used to recruit young white men as nazis

We did nothing, Sup Forums is a board of peace and anyone else saying otherwise is a dirty fucking liar who needs to have their head bashed in lose their job.

WUZ

it was a good old fashioned raid
fun times were had by all

neogaf is the worst of the worst, but I cant stop reading it. 99% of the people on there are such naive pussies.

>nazis everywhere. Crowbat is a nazi!!!1

>2017
>Going on Neogaf
Hahaha wtf why would you even go on there?

I really, really hope they're just trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls...

lmao

KANGS

This.

Behead those who insult Sup Forums

I wonder how many of us there are on GAF

I never post on political threads, because it's pretty much an echo chamber. Anyone disagreeing is getting banned.

14 words

Masterful bait

I had an account but couldn't help it during the election meltdown and simply wrote "Kek" when hillary lost. Got me banned for life

like the stormfront community or not
can't say they don't know how to rustle some jimmies and be entertaining in the process

WEW

Good. Redpill all of those nu-males.

>Literally spending money to anger a fictional group

post the images about neogaf pedo admins

>thinking this wasn't a marketing stunt by Ubishit to drum up free marketing for ASSCREED: KANGZ edition

Neofag is full of brainlets. Ubisoft has literally done this over and over again, and always blame the board of peace for their racist false flag marketing campaigns.

It might boost pre orders but I think we can all agree that Ubisoft is a fuck up.

Besides the idea and marketing the gameplay would still turn out to be lacking.

I'm pretty sure Lime is the greatest troll of all time. I know it's one of you anons.

The subtlety of this raid is fun. Some weren't so subtle because some of you are 19 and fucking idiots, but . . . just going to another board and simply creating topics as if it were Sup Forums is pretty funny.

hey it wasn't us it was that Australian guy in that thread yesterday about where we will go after Sup Forums gets shutdown he suggested that forum and posted screenshots of him asking about IQs and shit.

>4kangz res
my sides

ITS BECAUSE OF REDDIT AND THE HACKER ANONYMOUS. ALWAYS RAIDING AND TROLLING PEOPLE!

>neogaf is the worst of the worst, but I cant stop reading it. 99% of the people on there are such naive pussies.
>tfw i go to neogaf every single day, multiple times a day, and they're so far left, they reinforce every far right opinion I have
And they'll never know that their extreme views, unironically encourage someone they 'hate' to keep having those 'extreme' views.