What do you guys know about the secret state? The secret airforce and navy...

What do you guys know about the secret state? The secret airforce and navy. The black budget and the trillions of dollars that can be unaccounted for? Also, the FBI files that pertain to non human technology.

going to bump for sight of these questions.

bump

bump

bump.

bump...

bump..

bump....

can we take a step back from all of the racial shit and talk about something more interesting?

i just finished watching "unacknowledged" on netflix.

can anyone see this post or is it being hidden?

bump

Niggers are to blame

bump.

Nothing. It's a secret.

bump..

why don't we try to get control over this?

last bump

Jesus Christ! Why not tell them about the secret entrance to Shangri-La at the bottom of Niagara falls while you are at it!

you have schizophrenia

Faggot OP, being user does not mean you can spam you fuck.

self bump dosen't vvork retard

This is why we don't like kekistanis.

>The black budget and the trillions of dollars that can be unaccounted for?
Secret space program nigga

Do not feel angry or sad that 4/pol/ is shit and doesn't want to talk about your topic OP
The sad reality is that most of content on this board is made and put on with bots.
They constantly make same exact threads and posts, just to shut down discussions like this

I suggest you go on 8chn Sup Forums

Highly interesting. Always known about black budgets but fiber optic has always been a strange one. Using photons to transfer information just seem a bit too high tech for a species who only just invented the microwave.

Do you have a link to these files?

I know that they stole one trillion dollars and were caught by some alert citizens in the US media-on September 10th 2001.

Kind of makes one go hmmm.

I hear 0chn is the new bunker. 8chn is well known by the Zog...

>FBI files that pertain to non human technology.
Source?

Massive hurrican causing disruption and lack of shills .um........

Are those Tusken Raiders?

>using photons seems a bit too high tech
>everything is either a 1 or a 0
>presence of photon, or no photon
???
How does this wizard shit work? Magnets

>0chn
I don't speak russian :/

Mole Men.

Best be learning if you want to juciy anti-zog discussions then user

" An optical fiber or optical fibre is a flexible, transparent fiber made by drawing glass or plastic to a diameter slightly thicker than that of a human hair. Optical fibers are used most often as a means to transmit light between the two ends of the fiber and find wide usage in fiber-optic communications, where they permit transmission over longer distances and at higher bandwidths than wire cables. Fibers are used instead of metal wires because signals travel along them with less loss; in addition, fibers are immune to electromagnetic interference, a problem from which metal wires suffer excessively. Fibers are also used for illumination, and are wrapped in bundles so that they may be used to carry images, thus allowing viewing in confined spaces, as in the case of a fiberscope. Specially designed fibers are also used for a variety of other applications, some of them being fiber optic sensors and fiber lasers. "

>kekistan autist
sage

>The black budget and the trillions of dollars that can be unaccounted for?
SAPs are briefed to the appropriate oversight committees or the Congressional leaders, and the whole Congress votes on the "black budget" every year. It's in a classified annex to the Defense Appropriations Bill.

There is no "secret airforce and navy," although the Air Force and Navy do secret things, as do all military branches in all countries.

Nonhuman technology is limited to a few chimps sticking twigs into termite mounds and crows dropping pebbles in carafes.

(1 post by this use)

No substance, just came in to subtract from the discussion. One of those bots we've been told about... Or a blue-for shill.

THIS PLEASE

Look it up. September 10th 2001, the US media reported that the Pentagon admitted to "losing" ONE TRILLION DOLLARS.

Gee I can't imagine why it was knocked out of the news soon afterwards. Can you?

>ONE TRILLION DOLLARS
LMAOING @ THOSE POORFAGS, I BE SITTIN' ON 5 HUNNIDS OF THOSE BAD BOYS

did that autist really just bump his own thread like 20 times

omg, he's the worst... do not let him represent us.

I don't know, but "they" don't want even channers to remember the Sept 10, 2001 theft. [SIC]

I know that you'll never see it until it's publicly revealed, I know that posting here hoping to get Top Secret information just put you on a watch list, and I know that if you want to stay alive you'd be out there getting an education and stockpiling ammunition, silver, and sustenance in case anything really goes down.

I also know that your shit flag doesn't stop the NSA, CIA, or FBI from figuring out who you are and all your habits, and that even if you disable your facebook account your google browsing history gives Zuck more information about who you are and what you want from life than the story of your life written by an omnipotent being.

Stop wasting your time and make something of yourself, you're not looking in the right places, and even if you were you'd be dead before your reading comprehension kicked in.

Wisdom. Although 1 persons info picked out of the sea of 3 other continents search history really isn't that much to worry about.

"Oh noooe! They know I like double portions of black olives on my pizzas, I'm so fucked!" yea nah. You make a great point on stockpiling though. Very wise thing to be doing even if you don't believe in the end times.

alexander graham bell came up with the concept of using light to transmit information through tubes of glass shortly after inventing the telephone, transmission over glass wasnt really feasible until owens corning developed the manufacturing process with consistency

tl;dr wasnt aliens making fiber optics, was humans being awesome