The single most powerful and influential weapon that exists in politics today

The single most powerful and influential weapon that exists in politics today.

Nearly entirely covert to average person while being incredibly effective. Used willingly by almost all who use the internet. Data is the new oil.
You will see this discussed in the textbooks of the not so near future. A new and distinct class of weapon that deserves an entire chapter in the history textbooks.

No i'm not saying it's alone, others you can think of are no different, but we know who reigns at the tippy top.
When will it end, if ever? How?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KtldE
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
archive.fo/ZPFYi
archive.fo/OKXCc
highlandsgroup.net/
highlandsforum.org/
archive.is/kdCdC
highlandsgroup.net/about.php?ID=7)
highlandsgroup.net/perspectives.php?ID=1
archive.is/fPbXV
highlandsgroup.net/perspectives.php?ID=6
archive.is/6Nkqh
makeinternetnoise.com/index.html)
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/multi-url-opener/?src=search
bitchute.com/video/IuRXrnYGWtQ/
mega.nz/#F!8KhzEYwT!qupeT9IAm4fwgGIQ85joLg
mega.nz/#F!UKYCyAYa!jIOym22KaX4POD89VEKEOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the answer can we trust the french ?

>Data is the new oil.
There is no other way round these days. If you want a powerful alternative to Google, it will have to use data mining too.

Confirmed botnet

Android is the type of botnet the US surveillance could only dream of a few decades ago.

The amount of leverage that google can squeeze out of data has utility that was only seen in scifi books.

>Data
The real robbery is putting caps on data mainly on smart phone contracts. Phone companies can sell for alot more maybe with sim only too. 1GB-30gb for like from £20-50.

lolbergs will FUCKING defend this

go away disinfo shill, kill yourself

I use it everyday, along with startpage when I need google algorithm

>The amount of leverage that google can squeeze out of data has utility that was only seen in scifi books.
In fact, it all boils down to what ads to show to users who don't use private mode browsing, i.e. normies. The internet is all about money nowadays. When we're talking about an alternative to Google, we're talking about "how can it help advertisers make more"? This may be unpleasant to hear to people with strongly anti-capitalist views, but this is the truth. We could emphasize support for the little man instead of big corporations, though.

archive.is/KtldE
Remember: Google is actively pushing for liberal politics, using the data they mine FROM you on ANDROID, YOUTUBE, CHROME and GOOGLE SEARCH.

search for TIMSHEL

woah man, i really need to pull the internet cable and go back to basics.

and i also need a couiple of bio farmers as friends to get unprocessed and no GMO food.

fuck google
fuck monsanto

and fuck everybody who support them by using and buying their shit. we need to use our power...

GROUNDWORKS and TIMSHEL, hebrew for YOU MAY ENTER

>Data is the new oil.
Correction: ACCESS TO data is the new oil.

You can circumvent most of Giggle's censorship efforts by using different combinations of keywords. Don't "ask it questions", just use strings of keywords. For the rest, just take everything with a grain of salt.

No, I'm not a fan of Goober's cultural monopoly on access to information, and I predict further unregulated collection of and processing of information will result in a system of laws wherein the concept of "pre-crime" exists and is well-enough defined to condemn any effort to remove it.

It won't end well if appropriate action is not taken in the near future.

Private mode, nigga. And stay logged out. Normies don't know that, so it's their data that are gathered. And it's not like they mind it too much.

>private mode
>still uses windows 10
>still uses google chrome
>still uses facebook, instagram, whatsapp
>still uses amazon, alexa and cortana
>ignore prism, ignore all Assange warnings
>private mode will protect me

Burguers are this retarded.

>and I predict further unregulated collection of and processing of information will result in a system of laws wherein the concept of "pre-crime" exists and is well-enough defined to condemn any effort to remove it.
A fascist government could do that. All that internet commerce cares about is selling some shit, nothing more.

That's why you use private mode: to stay logged out of all those things

I do care about government espionage, though, because I can't turn it off with the flick of a finger, unlike commercial tracking

The problem is that it goes way beyond just google.com. Android combined with google maps means that almost all driving is harvested as data. If a certain.. ABC.. were interested in your driving history, say where you went 5 years ago on this date and this time it would be snatched in a blink.

Neural nets are incredibly powerful. They will find features and patterns that humans just cannot physically find or dig into or understand holistically.

If you googled thousands of times and used android everyday, that amount of data is enough for google to KNOW you. Your habits, interests, potential interests, your desires, medical problems, legal defenses exchanged through gmail. The scope is so massive with all of this and can go places you never could think possible.

The google heroin and botnet are real and intertwined. Google search, android, maps, gmail are all perceived as great products (in the technical/naive sense they are) and frankly near monopolies. Digital heroin that people, even knowing what malicious intent it has, still use.

Tweaking around weights on google search and you-tube can change entire people's lives in how they see things and influences they have. This is all further exploited off of knowing how to manipulate the individual you. They will catch the people who find themselves cautious among habits and use that too. Neural nets with top engineers can make this happen.

I have almost never heard of google being claimed as biased though, they have really built a user-base that thinks google/youtube is neutral or not capable of spreading influence.

It's masterful and beyond sinister.

life as we knew it 20 years ago is dead desu
well written post
i am fully aware of the dangers of google, but at this point in my life, i honestly dont even care. i cant stop it. us together cant stop it. even as a nation i doubt we could stop it. the only stopping of the coming digital war/spying/hacking of people is a massive worldwide EMP that fries everybodies computers, tvs, phones, and shitty digital watches. no more internet, no more database. the data would be completely gone. and even if it was, no computers to analyze it.
not saying thats a good alternative but thats all we have. massive emp that fries everything and forces us back into an early 1900's era

wasnt not was. and NOT just google but the whole tech industry.

Ever wonder how google maps traffic works? Literally botnet.

All those android phones moving in a car are broadcasting their location and speed and that data is aggregated and analyzed and then presented as traffic info.

This also means that the bigger it gets, the sharper these features become. Google will recommend me different directions the second some accident happens on my normal route. I save hours every week or so from these small changes in the route it recommends alone.

If I were to use an alternative, I'd literally be losing money through opportunity cost. This is because the competitors lack in the magnitudes the data google has to leverage off of and generate that magic recommendation that saves me that time.

Google, just in that one sharp and small example I gave above, becomes effectively a tax itself. You either contribute to the botnet and enjoy its delights, or you suffer at the cost of more driving (time, money, frustration)

I can keep going on and on about what's possible. I say this as someone who works in machine learning and neural nets and has seen what even primitive NNs are capable of.

I'm doing everything I can to cut myself out of jewgoogle's net.
I even just installed Linux and I'm going to try and switch over to a 100% linux office.
If I could find a way to drop them from my phone I'd be happy.

What about just targeting google? There will always be holders of information. Even EMP would just cause us to rebuild. If a trustworthy holder can exist, Google is not it.

it doesn't keep you logged off nothing, only serves to not log the history on you own browser, you retarded faggot.

google is going down better start on cutting employees

internet jobs arent jobs

We need to meme an antitrust lawsuit against google.
Trump could tear them apart and the the Teddy Roosevelt of the day.
Would be awesome to see him shred Amazon, Google and FB, especially if we could get real conservatives to buy the splits and actually create legit versions of these companies.

If you mention cutting google out of your life or already avoiding it, that is great and should be done. The sad truth is the average person does not give a flying fuck and that's all it takes to do the important objectives.

Google can create that hive-mind they want, they can individually use your digital past to push you into some sphere of influence. It could go as far as purposely creating tension and opposition from different views in your family. Your parents might be kicked into this side of a major news event over a week of carefully raising the heat in the weights shown, and push other family members to the opposite. Google will then likely be able to KNOW if such influence worked. They are listening to every word caught on that android speaker and using that as confirmation. It might pick up two family members and their distinct voice, along with what an argumentative tone sounds like. They will then use this as feedback and FURTHER push it as they propagate the successful occurrence back into the Neural Net and exploited from that event. I bring up what may sound like crazy examples, but this is because that type of creativity is no longer bound computationally. Trust me when I say that to google, the above is already possible. Are they slowly going to introduce certain agendas or influence if not already? The incentive and money behind that is unspeakably large.

Google can, within reason, elect who they want. Maybe not the last year, but in the next to come certainly. The progress and results in this type of AI field is growing like crazy. The type of power this tool has is really beyond anyone's comprehension, INCLUDING the people who make it. We are talking very very deep networks that google has designed and won in the most prestigious competitions.

This is truly unique in history and tech. It has only just begun.

to much bla bla concerne shill
follow this and enjoy your blow job
>Step 1
Download one of the following tested Browsers
Waterfox
Opera
Vivaldi
Don't download
Brave
Palemoon
IE
(((Firefox)))
>Step 2
Delete Chrome
>Step 3
Use CCleaner to get all traces of (((chrome))) off your system
>Step 4
Install Ad Nauseam on those Browsers
(yes you can use more browsers at once)
>Step 5
Deactivate all in browser adblockers and do not track options
>Step 6
Open this page jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
Ignore that it warns you about not being in Private mode (It will not click ads in private mode)
>Step 7
Click start
>Step 8
Get yourself a hooker and beer
>optional
If goolag starts to ask for captcha solving get on a VPN

pic related
Waterfox and Vivaldi in action

Bump to kill the Goolag

Do you even know what cookie tracking is? Google, Amazon and other sites that collect information about you, identify you by cookies. No cookies = no tracking. That's why you use Private mode.

>If you googled thousands of times and used android everyday, that amount of data is enough for google to KNOW you. Your habits, interests, potential interests, your desires, medical problems, legal defenses exchanged through gmail.
Yes, if you search on Google when logged in to your account. The workaround is really simple. The same goes fro Youtube and pretty much everything.

That is basically a useless jewish scam to divert the attention of the fools and harm some small websites in the process

What really needs to be done is to promote as many alternatives to Google services as possible

says the coward with the meme flag

Disable Youtube on phone.

Install Vid.me app.

Use Facebook less.

Get a Minds.com account.

whats wrong with pale moon?

It switched AdNauseam to manual activation because it click-spams small innocent websites

we need decentralized internet and sharing systems. Like LBRY ya know? Its coming. Decentralized power, currency, and data will be our savoir. Then the power will truly be with the people.

you imply to use that app on other pages than goolag search. well no one can stop somebody doing it. Now show flag coward

I think about it often, I imagine the future of decentralization as a bunch of hubs that connect small independent storages, instead of storing everything under one authority

This shit is fucking awesome. I hate Goolag so much. Get fucked, bitches.

What do we need to start?

Oh fucking yes. Everybody who ever worked for goolag deserve to become unemployed and live under a bridge, with the CEO to be forced to do an hero on live stream.
What really made me over the top angry was this
>THE HIGHLANDS FORUM
archive.fo/ZPFYi
archive.fo/OKXCc

highlandsgroup.net/
highlandsforum.org/
archive.is/kdCdC names (highlandsgroup.net/about.php?ID=7)

highlandsgroup.net/perspectives.php?ID=1
archive.is/fPbXV
>Over wine, fruit and cheese, the techies and the warriors talked, argued and laughed. With Pacific waves breaking against the rocks below, the otters swimming and the sun setting into the West, the group had a wide-ranging and provocative discussion that helped plant the seeds of network-centric warfare - one of the guiding principles of 21st century American defense strategy - in the minds of the nation's top military thinkers.

highlandsgroup.net/perspectives.php?ID=6
archive.is/6Nkqh

Those ASSHOLES took meme studies from the 70's regarding conflict resolution, ignored that those studies were all shit, as they haven't taken multiple variables into account and decided that possible correlations are now causalities. They deserve to die, not to forget to see their pets die before

Cryptocurrencies, IMO. They're great in a way that they teach decentralization to the masses.

Other than that, I think we're yet to see the emergence of peer-to-peer content platforms that will take off among normies

>Crypto
>decentralisation
Try again Jew AND SHOW YOUR FLAG!
How? Who controls the most miners? Not the peasants. Who can do with the non decentralised Network what he likes? Yes correct, those who control most of the nods.
>ib4 distributed Network
kek, if you limit the amount of processing power one can acquire

LMAO, bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency out there. Learn what proof of stake is, how it is different from proof of work (mining), and how many competitors bitcoin has. The crypto future is brighter than you think.

>Brighter than you think
for fast shekel and a communist utopia maybe, and no, you can't stop individuals who are willing to vote with guns and ABC weapons for their freedom and liberty rather than some faked virtual security. You don't even deserve to even use that meme flag, switch to communist flag you fraud

Crypto is so damn great. You can use it to donate for your political cause without exposing yourself to (((banking))). You don't understand it yet.

Using an addon like Disconnect would do more for you than just Private Mode. You can also use others like TrackMeNot that sends random searches to google at preset intervals to create noise when you do actually want to search something (unless you just use startpage)

>You can use it to donate for your political cause without exposing yourself
stop triggering my vomit reflex. What you enable with using crypto in a global way is global individual Glasnost, you make everybody who knows just the basic of ledger analysis to deanonymise whoever you want and know all their purchasing history. Everybody can be his own Gestapo. The problem with you Highland freaks is that you believe in a wrong paradigm of human nature, implying that conflict is an external structural problem, same goes for every """negative""" and for you personally (((irrational))) feeling and assumption. News, we are not ants, and is not desirable to become ants, no matter how far you fucktards drive the mixing and brainwashing, all it needs is one determined individual to disprove your theories You Are Anti Freedom.
>ib4 you want banks, You are the jew
Hell not same same but different. But I don't want to give a my freedom of making mistakes and evolve, create new memes and see them develop. This will not work in a world build on 100% security. You can't have freedom and security at the same time.

Yes but examples will only go so far. People will flock to the easiest finished product. Are you saying decentralize all online services?
Yes, but so can every other government and entity. Money is the real way to vote.

Porque nos dos user?
Let people decide what they want to do, let them do mistakes that might kill them and see what other people do with that experience. You must decide between living in a free world that might kill you or a secure world that puts you in a pasture where you stay without fence and cattle prod

They are a private company. Do you have the right to kick in the door of a tv station and demqand air time? No? Then if you dont loke it start ypur own website to compete obstead of vitchong avout the Free Market

>you make everybody who knows just the basic of ledger analysis to deanonymise whoever you want and know all their purchasing history
That's why you have Monero, buddy. Look up how it works. Crypto has an answer to everything.

>Money is the real way to vote.
I dare say, fund raising & crowdfunding is the real way for the people to strike back.

Why not? Because the BIG STATE tells us so? Why doesn't the tv station has the right to defend itself against such intruders without fear to be charged for excessive use of force? Teach those around, if you want airtime pay or get shot. I expect Alphabet to hit back, I wish they do, at the end it will help evolve the global memeplex and benefit us all. Taking away that freedom, and nothing will evolve freely anymor. welcome to the non creative totalitarian cowards paradise

use ZERONET

>Monero
I had a feeling it was you. Jes, something one has to give you, you go long ways to shill your investment FOR EGOISTIC reasons. Don't preach water and drink wine in a castle with a Lamborghini in front of the door, that's the communist party leets way

Those are not the only two options. Really it is going to fluctuate between the two. You can aim for a largely free society with rules to fight some types on interaction that are dangerous.

Yes, these are great too. I think the real way is to use as many good weapons as are available.

Buddy, I didn't even shill it. It's just the pinnacle of the crypto world, so the word is out.

Man I hope you go back to the asylum and do an hero.

for U
>You can aim for a largely free society with rules to fight some types on interaction that are dangerous.
you are implying the police can save you. No they cant

what about Adnauseam?
How do I properly use Adnauseam to maximize fuckery with google ad revenue?
>Do I turn off other Adblockers?
>Do I turn off profile spoofing?
>ip spoofer?
>NoScript?
>others?

Step by step guide

>other Adblockers
it has ublock origin built in so you don't need others
>How do I properly use it to fuck with google ad revenue?

>Minds.com
How can you tell this one isn't compromised?

Posted a thread earlier but it got shoah'd. Google needs to be infiltrated. It will be easier for non white pols to get a job there, but we need boots on the ground. Get intel. Subvert. Etc.

>Minds.com

Vid.me sucks and is still prone to censoring.

Minds isn't going to catch on. You can fall asleep just looking at that horribly bland and boring UI.

Always start with the weak chains, in goolags case, partners of goolag. If they lose their mercenaries paying them Shekel to fight for their transhumanist communist utopia, they are free to attack, or might even die by themselves.

Mein Neggar.jpg

>Donate crypto to politicians
Now that's bait

For goolag lurkers studying this. It is something personal; you took my freedom to research the emerging Alt-Right by shoahing their channels, the channels of their ancestors and literally burning the books for your fever dream of a conflict free society. I will take your security for this and maybe the life of your children

We are living in full blown cyberpunk now, where corporations dictate what people remember and how they percieve reality. Where some sort of free expression and thought can be only experienced in digital realms such as this, where general populace is to afraid to venture.

Politicians, movements, funds, activists, whistle-blowers.. Whatever stands for your cause, not necessarily politicians. Or your strategy is to wait patiently for a hypothetical race war, which might not even happen?

The police can save you. Not in many most situations but in many they can.

If you can survive a 15 minute encounter while they are on their way, then they will be pretty amazing backup to save you from a murderer.

Somebody gets behind you and beats you to death. You die, the dude goes to prison, if he isn't stupid, not even that. End of the day, you don't live any more.

Bump to kill the goolag

Why don't you like Brave?

It's pretty stable and feel's a lot like chrome, which I like.

I never liked chrome in the first place and Brave doesn't support AdNauseam. Also the Brave shillers played a big role. They went to far when the Anti Goolag OP started and made brilliant negative marketing for the Browser. For me personally it is now on the same level as Chrome and IE

bump

What's a good browser to do the adnauseam on in Linux?

I'm making a machine dedicated to doing this.

Tested it on Windows with Opera, Vivaldi and Waterfox, where Waterfox in first place, Opera second and vivaldi third using the codefag script and Internet noise (makeinternetnoise.com/index.html) . Under Linux, not yet tested.
>A machine for this
Goolag will force you to solve a captcha after roughly 3 hours when you go on full speed. You would need some kind of mechanism to change VPN from time to time.

more fanart

Could you change Google to Goolag? One lane of attack is destroying their brand by linking it with something not even a hardcore Stalinist really likes. For the rest 10/10 attention grabbing OP picture

feel free to add text etc

Before I forget it
Multi URL opener for Waterfox
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/multi-url-opener/?src=search
This will make it possible to run the script under waterfox as many times as your Ram allows it

thanks user.

>hurr durr information is a weapon I'm so smart
Every single Caesar has called, and they called you retarded.

Bump With BPS new home
bitchute.com/video/IuRXrnYGWtQ/
And an archive to two shoah'd channels on jewtube
>Paddy Archive: mega.nz/#F!8KhzEYwT!qupeT9IAm4fwgGIQ85joLg
>Mr. Bond Archive: mega.nz/#F!UKYCyAYa!jIOym22KaX4POD89VEKEOA
The Barbarians managed to fuck the Caesars and Basileus the moment they went full moron. Read Spengler again, and understand it

I got a red pill for you, Google doesn't mean squat.

When the masses walk, politicians and kikes run for cover alike.

Watch what happens next

You will never know, who is walking among them, spreading memes to people who are not aware what happens, the Jews methods are not exclusively used by the Jew. Maybe Austria will again lit the powder keg, I'm working on it for sure. Well good night shill, I have a party meeting tomorrow, and when everything works out in October, I will be able to influence some decision makers and agenda setters. Pray that Austria goes red-black in October, else I can't guarantee for anything

Good luck

kek

We need Russia, China or India to develop alternative search engines, user friendly to Westerners.

Basically, they are the only ones able to compete right now.

When we have to give our personal data to a superpower, it's better to spread it out across superpowers. The superpower who has your search history should not be the same as the superpower who has your emails.

>build up a shitton of mobile towers
>can in theory output infinite data
>still put data caps because oy vey

It's because of people who buys bottled water.

The democrats are especially good at data mining.

I think it was the election of 2008 when they started tracking down to the individual voter.

So, instead of just looking at districts or neighborhoods, they have a record on each individual voter.

Then they spend the money to buy the public (and no so public) information sold by google and other web companies.

Then they use this data to send out custom e-mails or ads to your home hitting you on the issues they already know are important to you.

It's clever. It's sneaky, but it's clever.

Oh... and when you get an e-mail for you, it has one of those 1x1 images at the top which is really a tracking bot so they can see how many times you read e-mails, etc.

Thanks user
>pic related
roughly six hours with adnauseam on 3 browser with codefag script and internet noise ONLY targeting Goolags web crawler

>we wuz hackers and shiet

Shill proves it is working

How come there are majority periods of no clicks? I don't understand these graphs

Oh man I want to touch all of their butts