Why do atheists have to feel so insecure all the time?

Is it really hard I really want to know.

They're faggots who have a superiority complex because they don't believe in God. I'm a Nihilist and Atheists are the biggest fucking retards on this planet because they're so adamant about saying that a God doesn't exist when it's impossible to prove or disprove that God exists.

He isn't wrong, just an insufferable cunt.

>atheists deny G-d
>most are libshits who think race is a social construct

They're both wrong. One's wrong for unbelief and one's wrong for virtue signalling more than being virtuous.
But that's just like my opinion man.

It is, but that doesn't mean all members of said race are equally intelligent or good.

Living a lie is stressful.

Race is not a social construct

I actually have a bit of a hard time with this myself, I started Bioshock Infinite today because my friend insisted, and the first half hour was just the main character laughing at the idea of a church or a prophet and fathers, like I;m the cool main character that don't believe in this shit yo. Really? But I guess this isn't new in media anyways.

Crying won't help you prayin won't do you no good

Insecurity. The need for validation.

This
I remember a time when I was just like those faggots. Lost. Retarded. Angry.
Thank God I purged the Dumbocunt mind virus and turned my life around.

I'm agnostic.
I say we're all gonna die, and nobody has a clue what's going on.
Should I thank God for this situation? Fuck him.
If he's real, He's a fucking asshole.
But I can't rule out that he's real.

Because they don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christus. They underesstimate the power of believe. And think only believing in yourself is enough to protect themselves against a real ideology like the Islam or marxism. They don't stand a chance against them who are united and are with many. And neither do they stand a chance against us Christians.

muh group is better than yours, because.
Christians are no better than any religious sect.
Lol, what's going on? Read book. It's been heavilly edited in the 10th century, but it's the truth, I swear. I know because my father told me.
What, How did he know?

Goodluck with your selfbelieve.

Lmao.
The thing that actually amazes me the most is how people can confidently say so confidently that God doesn't exist.
But hey, I guess that there was nothing and then all of a sudden (no/some)thing happened and humans just came to be from a bunch of dead hydrogen and carbon all of a sudden

Atheism attracts people who want to feel superior to others in a manner similar to leftism. Since they can't feel superior without putting someone else down or virtue signaling they spend their free time harassing others.

>tfw atheist vegan with jewish ancestry and sits down to piss
>tfw i dont feel welcomed on Sup Forums

>Atheism attracts people who want to feel superior to others in a manner similar to leftism.
As opposed to every religion which says "you are special and loved, and are saved above everyone else. Nonbelievers are either evil, stupid, or being tricked. Also they will all die or be tortured or get reincarnated as dog shit or whatever fuck them you are better than eeeeeveryone in the world. Be sure to tell everyone at every opportunity."

>be someone raised in a "Christian" society
>begin to see cracks in the system; boys attracted to boys, girls attracted to girls, a heavier prevalence of drugs, kids not interested in school, deficits in industries with no one in your midst to fill them, degenerate music/behavior
>watch towns once clean, organized, White, etc...become littered with waste, people, blight, etc...
>notice people around you place more value in materialism than family/in paper and ink v. real value
>look around and notice that the "Christians" do nothing; at all
>look around for a man to descend from the clouds and miracle everything to terrific

(crickets)

Well, it's not easy. I have to give you that.
Sometimes I wonder at the world, and how the fuck it was created. Sometimes I think it should all be gone.
What you have is a retard answer to this that you can chant at the church.
There's one think I aknowledge religion does, and that is bringing communities together.
Even if no-one believes this bulshit, it forces people to dress up and go talk to their neighbors.

>tfw this faggot needs to 'feel welcomed' somewhere
What are you, a woman?

>sits down to piss
Get out

Religion isn't politics. Sage goes in all Fields.

why the fuck would you want to feel welcome here out of all places jesus christ
fucking masochist

Also why do atheists always exaggerate the absurdity of god by saying he is this literal dude in the clouds or that an all powerful being would be able to create the universe.

>vegan
>When you even dismiss your nature as an omnivore.
That's even worse than being an atheist.
>jewish ancestry
Just die.

i didnt choose to have jewish blood you fucking nigger
because people on Sup Forums are the only friends i have
sitting down to piss is maximum comfy

Some atheists are obnoxious about their beliefs, just like some religious people are obnoxious about their beliefs. It reflects poorly on the individual, not the belief.

I have my own theory, that I'm the only person actually alive, and you're all computer simulations.You're all actually NPCs.
It's just that I suck too much at the game, so the AI is trying to steer my shit with white genocide and stuff.

They have the weakest religion.

>rewards

jealous much?

Ok, here's the catch.
I've been punching this line in every fucking religion thread I've seen for the past 2 days.
Nobody fucking answers.
Is your programming preventing you from seeing it?

Ok, fine, here's your (you) as a result of your digits.

AI enough for you, Frog?

>Nihilist
Please kill yourself before you kill everyone else.

I don't know. My mind's been a lot of ways lately.
Although it's re-insuring having an answer, I can't rule out it's just how the program goes.
If you're actually a sentient being, isn't that a fascinating thought?
Sup Forums has shown you everything you thoughts about other people was a lie.
What if there are no 'other people'?
Existence at all makes no sense whatsoever, so I wouldn't rule out a crazy outcome.

And her I am, with digits again.
Please respond, and actually think about it.

This image deserves to be posted more.

Fucking NPSs can't even respond to simple questions.
Even Final Fantasy looks real.

So praying doesn't help when there's a flood, but it does help when there's a terror attack?