Weapons sweep

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/millions-africans-will-flood-europe-unless-acts-now-warns-european/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwi-jZL9_vzVAhXHqlQKHQtDAH8QFgglMAA&usg=AFQjCNG6oTLOJLFCNxwjTUZQ3oTNlk7hlg&cf=1
youtube.com/watch?v=HtM4DdLYFfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does this work? Do british police kick down your door and confiscate all of your silverware?

and this is the country that took over 70% of planet earth...

Jesus wake up already chaps

I amazed that Europeans cannot fucking see that Saudis have paid off their politicians for a soft invasion.

fucking bongs and their weapons of mass destruction

How are you supposed to get any work done over there if you cant even own a fucking rubber mallet?

Basically they grab some 'urban youths', turn them upside down and shake them til all their hilarious makeshift weapons fall out.

These are almost all legit weapons someone has used, normally in the context of tween or teen gangs. As silly as it sounds, giving the disaffected youths a shakedown and taking their mallets away periodically is probably a good idea, it's why the slappy mallet game isn't a Twitter trend.

>y the slappy mallet game isn't a Twitter trend.
meanwhile you slip into the sands of time...

How about redirecting their energy instead ?

[not you personally, just in general]

WTF how many people have been bludgeoned to death by a car stereo? Is that really a problem in bongland?

meanwhile gangs of African teenagers run around with machetes hacking and killing each other and anyone else that gets in their way.

But congratulations, you found a blunt fucking knife, make sure to put on your protective gloves!

Just move to the US Midwest when Trump opens it up for whites. At this point you have nothing to lose.

I remember when i was 7. My school went to the forest and we kids made spears sharpened by our scout knifes.

Why the fuck does everyone always tell every South African or European to run away... WTF ?

Fuck that..

>The ride never ends.

Don't worry folks, British police protecting us from mop handles...

did they find any more bike wheels?

They don't even do this. They just look in some back alley for a piece of abandoned junk and claim it a weapon. They are litter picking, at best.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/millions-africans-will-flood-europe-unless-acts-now-warns-european/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwi-jZL9_vzVAhXHqlQKHQtDAH8QFgglMAA&usg=AFQjCNG6oTLOJLFCNxwjTUZQ3oTNlk7hlg&cf=1

It's not going to be as bad here where we have guns free speech and low COLA. The "flyover" states are the best place for whites to live atm.

GET A LIFE

BIN

THAT

KNIFE

I'm wondering if they're actually in on it.

Like these dumb fucking politicans push you to go looking for forks and bikelocks etc so you act all serious on twitter while having a laugh.

I can no longer tell reality from a parody account.

My kids think I'm crazy when I tell them we used to be required to have a knife in HS if you were in Ag, Autotech, or welding. It was normal to have a gun in your truck during hunting season too and nobody cared.

Assault pumpkins

A butterknife is much harder to plunge into someones chest than a bayonet

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

70% of the inhabited lands. barely 5% of the occupied ones.

One of my favorite threads, certainly my favorite example. Bike wheels are scary!

"men"

thats a toy gun wtf?

antisocial motorcycles

Britain is gay as fuck

for the islamic environment.

I have not even begun to warm up

absolute justified if niggers are riding those loud shits up and down the streets in the middle of the night

they must shit their pants every time a storm hits and tree branches break off naturally

weapons laying all over the place

have you ever had someone ride a dirt bike up and down your road

i didn't go to school, work and pay taxes and be a good citizen to deal with that shit.

>being ridden anit-socially
so what, they want gangs riding them?

Antisocial paperclips.

Wow. So what the fuck do they expect someone to cut their steaks with? Love?

I swear, Europeans governments are so fucking stupid. What are they going to ban next? Plastic forks?

What they need to do is get rid of all the fucking terrorists in their nations. Taking away knives isn't going to stop the problem.

this thread, britain is a fucking disgrace.

WE WUZ KLINGONZ n SHEIT

I looked it up and I still don't believe it's real

The horror...

britain needs a good ole war, good thing germany will be waging a proxy islamic caliphate terror war soon

shiiit i remember that knife, i had 2.

Jesus Christ. I don't know how those Brit bongs eat a steak... their beef is absolute shit and they over cook it. How do you cut it with those knives. Disgusting.

It's the violent video games making the kids bad goyim.

gag

OY VEY!

This is for a genocide.

They're going to murder you Brits.

and to think when I was a kid everyone went to school with thier BB guns and every single boy had a knife on him at all times.

What if the muzzies find glacoumashire's enormous stash of butter knives and fidget spinner assault buttplugs?

This can be all reasonable within the context of the law... Doesn't make it right, but read the outlined bits. White pathetic people do this all the time, albeit they will be punished way harder than "a poor brownie"
Call me a (((you))) all you want but lets not muddy the water in a thread that cover the horrors of today.

I'd rather have our police doing funny stuff like impounding peoples bicycle wheels than just going around and randomly shooting people in the face like in America.

UK FAGGOTS you are living in George Orwell's 1984 , kill yourself . You can always man up and make guns and overthrow your faggot fascist communist government

James please relax

did you take your pills

>no don't leave our beautiful utopian union go- I mean guys
>It's too perfect stay here, nothing is better
>You must stay in EU we are not failing don't leave

A multicultural society free of hate.

jesus the absolute state of bongland
>GET A LIFE; BIN THE KNIFE :DDD
>throws acid in your face
My favorite is the plastic cutlery at a Tesco with a sign saying need to be 18+ to buy sharp objects.

>A fucking TOY gun

TRASH THAT BASH

Is it wrong that I kind of enjoy the humiliation of these threads?

What a weird little island of creepy cucked goblins we are

>How I feel posting this shit.

The absolute state of the UK
Has there ever been a larger empire brought so low by BLACKED policies?
When you let in swarms of African/Irish niggers, you have to start instituting retarded policies like this before they Zerg rush the palace.

Let's hope Jesus comes before this shit hits the fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtM4DdLYFfI

t-this is a parody, r-right guys?

Can't even keep this shit in your home anymore, London is absolutely fucked.

Our empire was brought down by America. America proposed in the second world war that they help and we will dismantle our empire. We accepted. Thereby dismantle of our empire.

and I hope that some ancient god of revenge and killing niggers awakens soon

even bayonets are really hard to plunge into peoples chests

No words but I just hate my country.

Stop blaming everyone else for being a failure.

BIN
I
N

It's also like 2 inches long... You need at least 4 inches of penetration to cause real damage.

>inb4 dick jokes.

Just like in Prison?

Almost identical

>tfw you know in yakuza zero you can kill someone with a bicycle wheel

Wonder if this is where they got the idea from?

do you research and find out if it's fake or not

Youcallthatascoutknife.jpg

That's right goy, it's all fake.

>Said he had been taught 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground.'

kek.