>>139495595

That is exactly what it is. California is about to get sued for billions.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7S4WS
youtube.com/watch?v=ocRJYc1oKew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can you be American and support something like this?

That's the thing - the fucks who support this are no longer American. Neither is the state.

I believe Trump needs to tell California they can secede. As soon as it is announced, Trump should send in the military immediately since it is no longer home soil and capture every single politician in California and any others pushing for secession. He should then re-announce California as one of the 50 states and have new politicians from the bottom up.

I like how the State Assembly only did this with nursing homes right now. They know there's no epidemic of transgender seniors in California, they're just looking for a sympathetic group with which to initially begin this crap, before slowly adding more and more "protected" groups.

Sigh. Ok, we will do this again for you, short bus.
>daily caller
Bullshit inflamitory yellow journalism. Lugenpresse.
Just look at the title
>something COULD happen
OP, aliens could land tomorrow and eat people like cattle. Jesus could come back tomorrow and preform miracles. Obama could become president again after a liberal coup of the government.

None of it IS going to happen. Quit reading garbage.

Always remember to archive

archive.is/7S4WS

It's coming

I live in California and I 100% approve of this tactic. Jerry Brown is a fucking traitor who should be ousted immediately.

The piece is self-explanatory and the particular source is immaterial - the point was to give an illustration after doing a quick search for the topic. No one gives a heck about the source.

The other objection that you're making is also immaterial in the sense that the point of the thread is to /entertain the hypothetical/, regardless of whether it passes or not. It's like you think that the average Sup Forums user (or, me) is not sophisticated enough to understand when a news piece is really just speculative fluff (they are/I am). What's left then is the thought experiment, as I've said.

What the fuck are you smoking nigger?
Fucking shill faggot piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocRJYc1oKew

Starts at 14:37

Wow, what a GREAT and reliable source you gave us! Hmm hmm yeah, TheDailyCaller!!

Sounds good, but we need to re-name it after the cleansing.... keeping the name "california" just feels dirty and gross.

>article links directly to the ca.gov source
I look forward to watching you kikes die in great numbers. You know damn well the ovens are too kind for the deaths you faggot shills deserve.

Referring to someone with the "wrong" gender pronouns is apparently violence, and the first amendment doesn't protect violence...that's the general idea, anyway.

That's a fantastic idea. Truly Machiavellian. I like it!

>
The piece is self-explanatory and the particular source is immaterial - the point was to give an illustration after doing a quick search for the topic. No one gives a heck about the source.
I can smell the new on you. Source is extremely important. Your source is famous for twisting things out of proportion, if not downright lying.

>the point of this thread is to entertain.
Go watch nickolodean, kiddo.

Remember Colorado's gay discrimination law? Shot down. Remember California's magazine capacity law? Shot down. Along with thousands of other examples, lawmakers propose many stupid things.

You might as well make more threads about other shit that will never happen, and call them "infotainment", CNN.

>lets pass a law the forces people to use certain language under penalty of law.
Its pretty obvious that this is just a horseshit virtue signal attempt, the Supreme Court would strike it down immediately, and anyone imprisoned or fined under this law would sue California for their entire annual budget.
Its no different from passing a law that makes it illegal to not identity elected officials as your majesty. One of the most unAmerican things possible.

If he tells them they can secede, doing this will get him branded as a tyrant by damn near everyone, not just the leftists.

California is the name of land man, it was California before the US existed and will be California after the US fades away.

It's California, they barely qualify as American. Pic related is how we treat Californians who leave their state.

Oh look, another commie shill. OP speaks the truth and the libtards can't handle it, as per usual.