Be British

>be British
>join war because Germany invades Poland
>won the war
>ignore the fact that Poland fall under the totalitarian regime of the URSS
>still to this day, they claim have joined the war to "save" the polish people.

What is wrong with the eternal anglo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
youtube.com/watch?v=KrQy0LTCkHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_plans_for_intervention_in_the_Winter_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be brazillian
>get put into sopa and eaten like a macaco

HAHAHA
German humor always gets me.

>During the time that this post was made, 7 German girls where raped by refugees.

>haha LOL RAPEFUGEES XDDDD
shit brazil got me there

Was not me who gets you. Was a Turkish guy that rape you mom.

They thirst for blood of European people, the more suffering they can cause, the happier they are

good thread

What do you mean? After WW2, Poland was a sovereign state that decided to ally with Soviet Union. ;^)

>Poland gets half of Germany
>"""""""""victim""""""""" of communism

Would you have prefered a German victory Poland?

True, we should've just let the Germans have the other half of Pooland tbqh

don't say that
your ancestors fought bravely to defend poles from hitlers genocide machine. for that they deserve polish love and respect

Kill yourself tankie.

olololololo :D

I literally see nothing wrong. Nazis are monsters and communists are smart urban people.

We STARTED the war to save the Polish people.

The problem is that in June of 1941 Hitler invaded the Soviet Union. Do you think the British were mind readers or something?

Pic related is what the Allies would have faced if they had gone on to fight the Soviets in 1945.

/mod/ moved my thread without understand the irony of the facts.

The fact is. Britain allowed the tyranny of URSS over poor Poland, while using the pretext of entering the war to defend it.

You literally have no reason to bash communism. It didn't reduce territory or population. And saved you from cuckening or being removed by Krauts for lebensraum

Pic related is what the Soviets would have faced if they had gone on to attempt to conquer Western Europe.

There is no irony. Britain wanted to contain Germany. Sov snatching some clay from punished Poland inly helped it

>Ground forces
Irrelevant. Just ask Big Daddy US of A to start raining atom bombs down on every single one of their major cities.
Fuck get Germany to strap a couple onto some V2's.

huehuehue hue
>braz1:7

>Do you think the British were mind readers or something?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
Who could imagine that Soviets would try to convert the entire Europe into communism, once again?

Also, Soviets troop invaded Poland few days later then Germany did it.

I truly understand the pain that Poland carry when recording their history. Their "butthurt" is complete legitimated over both west and east neighbors (even the Ukrainians betrayal Poland).

bongs are all bout' dat aryan blood, they just can't help it man

>still to this day, they claim have joined the war to "save" the polish people.

I have literally never heard any person say this

>During this post, thirty hues were murdered for their socks in the favella you live in
Damn Brazil, get your shit together.

>Bolsheviks
>giving a fuck about the destruction of their cities and peoples
>mfw

>Also, Soviets troop invaded Poland few days later then Germany did it.

Yeah, but it was a secret agreement.

>why do people who live on an island have no honor

hmm

>It didn't reduce territory or population
>didn't reduce population
You gotta be kidding me. Even to this day, polish people discuss who kill more poles.

>We STARTED the war to save the Polish people.
lol. do you sincerely believe what they try to impress upon you at GCSE History? it's pretty unambiguous that we started the war for no other reason than to fuck over Germany. and we did it, fucking ourselves over in the process. it was a murder-suicide. hope youre happy

I love this image so much. It completely ignores the realities of the situation and shows when someone is really ignorant.

Spoiler, you're looking at Field Armies vs Soviet 'armies' that were often barely more than a single Corps in size, but were called an Army because of the hilarious upper echeleon politiking that went on in the Red Army.

i would kill anglos before jews

Then send a nuclear payload to every army encampment, industrial complex and farming commune in the USSR. With Fabian strategy harassment and ambushes on Soviet ground forces until they give way under the weight f their logistical destruction and cannot fight anymore. A US military-industrial-nuclear complex on a total war footing would be able to pump out nukes and super-fortresses.

No we just tried to keep a historical balance of power genius when France and then Germany got too powerful, we are the peacekeepers of mankind, we are the opposite of the jew

That's irrelevant, Soviets had huge advantage in materiel and manpower deployed at or near the envisioned front line.
Nukes, especially early ones, weren't magic weapons. They didn't even do that much damage. There were too few to use in tactical roles and Soviet airspace unlike Japanese airspace would be heavily contested.
There are several reasons why attacking Soviets after WW2 would be a catastrophic decision.

I believe that the U.S could only churn out a couple of atomic bombs every month in 1945, and each one would have demanded complete air superiority to be able to drop on their target.

I highly doubt such a thing would have been possible without leading to the total annihilation of Europe. Poland wouldn't be worth that.

>do you sincerely believe
I expected that British people could understand the tragic comic irony behind my post. What happen with the sharp British humor?

We've had nothing to do with the Finnish as a nation - we really have no attachment good or bad to you. However, when I go to St Petersburg through Helsinki the difference in the levels of white people and liberal degeneracy is astonishing. Who do you think was behind that?

>be nazi
>declare war against the whole world because your autistic
>lose the war
>ignore the fact that they murdered/displaced millions of whites
>still to this day, they claim they started the war to "save" the white race
What is wrong with the eternal nazi?

>Japan most successful honourable East Asian country
>Britain most successful honourable European country

Anglos didnt help us when commies attacked us but you helped fucking poles when nazis attacked

If Anglos had fought with Hitler we wouldnt have Jews

Not even that. They had 9 nukes in 1946.

the issue with the eternal anglo isn't stupidity by choice, it's stupidity by 1000 years of breeding with the same small fucking genepool on their island.

basically the inbreeding has caused them to go full retard. If they ever seem insidious it's by accident, unlike the jew who is insidious by nature.

Nazis didn't help you either, in fact they agreed with Soviets you were in their interest zone.
Western Allies did plan helping you but ultimately it was inopportune moment to do anything.
I'm not sure you understand how world works, no one is willing to risk defeat in a war of such magnitude and importance over Finland. That doesn't make them evil (or good), just smart.

Declaring war on the USSR after having been thoroughly thrashed by the Germans in France would have been both political and literal suicide for Britain. How could we possibly have helped you? Even the Royal Navy was not so supreme that we could have sailed right up to your baltic coastline past Germany.

Germany helped against commies in 1918 and the nazis helped again in the continuation war

Finland is much better than fucking Poland

You could have mother fucking attacked the russians

>Finland is much better than fucking Poland

Absolutely T H I S

>What happen with the sharp British humor?

Seized by metropolitan police, brits are not allowed to have anything sharp.

British policy since 18th century has been to oppose any power on the continent that tried to achieve hegemony.
British simply followed their centuries old national policy, and on top of that they did show incredible amount of goodwill towards Hitler by virtually agreeing to his rearmament, by signing Anglo-German naval treaty, by ignoring his annexation of Austria, and by giving him Czechoslovakia, and not just German-populated regions but entire country.
And after all that and all those broken promises Hitler invaded Poland. Why would British let Hitler become even more powerful, when he demonstrated he was a megalomaniac who planned to dominate the continent?

Same tired old rubbish,
Rates of inbreeding same as any other nation, yadda yadda.

It's just that they like to bait others and set Europe on fire from time to time.
youtube.com/watch?v=KrQy0LTCkHw

>That's irrelevant,

It's extremely relevant. When you have more nominal units than your adversary, but an equivalent of fighting men and logistics, you have a serious problem with command and control. The British alone had an equivalent number of trained infantry in theater as the Soviets at the time which speaks volumes.

>I believe that the U.S could only churn out a couple of atomic bombs every month in 1945, and each one would have demanded complete air superiority to be able to drop on their target.

Eh, full production capability was generally low with approximately 1 per month at the time (which was amusingly scaled down after the war, then completely amped up again). Air superiority wouldn't have been that much of an issue in all honesty, the reason for that being that the USSR was getting nearly 70% of its aviation fuel at the time from the US as they lacked the refining capabilities. Plus the USAAF was slated to receive B-36 deliveries in Mid 45 until it was deemed completely unnecessary for the time. The B-36 when it debuted had a cruising altitude higher than anything around at the time, it even had more energy than the F-86 and MiG-15 at those altitudes and shamed more than a few pilots by out dog fighting them in war games and later when MiG-15s were captured.

An astute post. People don't understand that Britain was cucked as hell in the 1930s and didn't want to have to land on the continent to fight Hitler. One of our most humiliating historical moments is Neville "Take It In The Shitter" Chamberlain coming back from a conference in Munich where we sacrificed the Czechs for peace saying "we have peace in our time" in 1938. By 1939 Hitler's actions were just intolerable, even to a weary and divided nation. It wasn't until the fall of France and Dunkirk in May 1940 that Britain fully committed to a brutal world shattering conflict.

Germany helped because it was in German interest to help.
Germany funded Bolsheviks and sent Lenin to Russia because it was in German interest to do that.
>better
No it's not, in that time it was poorer, remote, and totally fucking irrelevant. You don't understand how geopolitics work. And while it's not always cold logic that leads to some decisions, why the fuck do you believe British and French should've risked their war effort to help Finland?
Not to mention helping Finland wasn't an easy thing to do, they would have to go either through Norway/Sweden or Baltic.

It could have all been prevented

>Nazis didn't help you either
Yes, they did. They supply arms and training and intel during the winter wars.
You negotiated the territories. You handle half of Europe, so you could put a puppet kind in Greece.

He married an American widow, you savage. That man was no king of England.

Guaranteeing Poland, as Sir Oswald Mosley said, was a suicidal mistake which was guaranteed to result in a World War. We either should have annihilated Hitler early, say, in 1936, when he occupied the Rhineland, and was still weak enough to conquer without a World War, or made peace. The middle option we chose was the worst mistake Britain ever made.

FUGGG X-DDDD

>We STARTED the war to save the Polish people.
Well thats the most delusional slash insulting post of the day right there.

And you think Stalin or Molotov would have allowed British influence in Finland? Ever? We are not so skilled at politicking to be able to do that. The 'percentages' agreements between Churchill and Stalin were bluffs on our part. We no longer had the ability to deal with superpowers.

Lenin gave us independence, thank you Germany for funding him!

The Anglos should have allied with the nazis and not the Jews, Anglos fucked us all!
If they weren't Jew puppets they would have let Hitler rape Poland and would have protected Finland from communist scum

Generally speaking, yes, however Soviet and American methods of warfare were different, so you can't really compare it like that in that period.
Soviets were simply better dude, just look at the fighting on Eastern Front, they had far more experience and battle-hardened troops.
Even disregarding all that, Europe was ruined by WW2, UK wasn't doing great either, so that left USA which is across the ocean to carry the war effort against Soviets.
And while Soviet had issues with logistics, you had geographic issues with logistics, which can't be solved easily.
>The British alone had an equivalent number of trained infantry
I'm gonna need sources for that.
In general you people tend to apply dubious logic of ''we'll just improvise but our opponent would be a drooling imbecile who'll remain static''.
That's not how that conflict would play out. Furthermore, your propaganda made Soviets allies in the minds of population.
How are you gonna explain them you suddenly want to send them to die and kill their recent allies...to save Poland?
It was just an idea, no one sane thought it would work.

we committed suicide anyway cum guzzler

There would have been no World War without Hitler. As Sir Oswald said, it was both the Jews and Hitler who were responsible for the war. He refused to keep to his borders or his promises.

>Every neighbor of Poland owes something to them
You treat Poland like Neocohens treat Israel.
Can someone tell me what is so good about Poland that everyone cares about their butthurts.

It's true. Blame the French for their ridiculously pathetic inability to launch any offensives for 9 months until they got trashed within weeks.

Hitler wasn't gonna take Anglo land so Anglos had no reason to go against him

Germans didn't send scrap to Finland during Winter War. You're thinking of Continuation War.
You're a child, it's pointless to talk to you.

Not in 1940 we hadn't. And even what we got was better than a literal communist government directed by Moscow. It was our decision to enact all those suicidal Commonwealth immigration policies.

I must defend you in this case.
British did wanted to interview in Finland war. But Germany did not allow it because they feared that your country will build military bases in the Scandinavian to keep the Germans down.

He broke his promises again and again and showed that not a word he said could not be trusted. It still was not worth going to war with him for, but he was the one that offered the pretext for it.

>could not be trusted

read: could be trusted

UK? Not sure about the phone booth but those ugly coal stained walls look kind of like UK.

It ought to be remarked that he same (((communist interests))) who took over Russia were those that used their power in media and academia to encourage those same immigration policies, and demonize anybody who objected.

We couldn't ferry troops through the Danish straits along the Baltic coastline, nor could we transport troops through Sweden to Finland to help them because Sweden refused (having been told by Hitler that he would invade if even one Franco-British troop set foot in Sweden)

Nothing. Poles for some reason love to celebrate our defeats (more than victories) and make ourselves look like martyr. If foreigner comes to Poland and ask about its history then he will hear about our pain and 123 years without country. We just love invoke compassion in everyone we speak to.

Big talk for a Nigger

Come on, look at their recent history.
When the soviets tried to conquer Europe for the first time, Poland defeated the commies in a heroic battle, and even push them back. Unfortunately they where not capable of save Ukraine from the genocide.
How did Ukraine retrieve the favor? They genocide ethnic poled in their country...

Lets look back in history.
How did prevent the fall of Europe in the hands of the ottoman empire?
Poland.
How did defeat the might golden horde and send them back to Asia?
Poland did it.

>Generally speaking, yes, however Soviet and American methods of warfare were different,

Of course, but that's irrelevant. By the end of 45, units were broken down into nominal 'Armies' that, by definition, lacked all the fittings to be a proper army. A unit that is barely a Corps in size (both manpower and equipment wise) were not the equal to an actual Army which would have, at minimum, a 2-1 ratio of men and material advantage, and even larger if it had more than the standard two corps, no matter the country involved. The only time this has proven otherwise is when one side has vastly more support and ancillary units such as the Gulf War where the coalition forces were outnumbered on the ground but vastly outnumbered in the air and in artillery support. This is what I've been getting at the entire time, why you assume I meant something else is beyond me when I was quite clear. Nor do I understand your use of strawmen to argue against

>Soviets were simply better dude, just look at the fighting on Eastern Front, they had far more experience and battle-hardened troops.

They also had a vastly higher casualty rate than any of the western Allies regardless of attacking or defending. To claim that the Soviets were 'better' is extraordinarily ignorant at best, to say nothing of the fact that this is a purely hypothetical engagement and thus claiming one side the clear victor is absurd jingoism in the extreme.

>And while Soviet had issues with logistics, you had geographic issues with logistics, which can't be solved easily.

The difference is that while the allies had logistics issues in terms of moving men and material, the Soviets had logistics issues in simply producing the material necessary to sustain just a ground campaign on their own. For some reason, there's this ignorance of just how hampered Soviet industry was from the move to the Urals, one needs only look at steel quality of the time to understand.

I think Britain's honour was more important than peace. The country held its held high even as the end came.

Soviets could not keep the war for another year. And would lose if America marches toward Russia.
The greatest contributions of Americans during WWII was supply the soviets with food, medicine, money, arms. Without the American aid, Soviet forces would not pushed back the Germans and turned the war.

Can someone explain this eternal anglo meme and why Mosley is associated with it? Mosley didn't want war

I don't think we were the ones in the wrong by any means, if it is to be made into a dichotomy of Britain versus Hitler, but sacrificing 450,000 British lives and the Empire to insure what was in the end simply the triumph of Communism, and the degeneracy of the modern world, was the worst mistake we ever made. Hitler was a bad man and provoked that war, but we never should have risen to the bait. We had a great man telling us along that we ought to keep the peace at any cost (Sir Oswald Mosley) and the reward the country gave him was to throw him into an internment camp. It was the beginning of the end.

>British did wanted to interview in Finland war.

HELLO I'M HERE FOR THE WAR INTERVIEW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_plans_for_intervention_in_the_Winter_War

It's just because he represent the British people better than a old fart that lied about enlist in WWI.

I want to touch your penis.

Well the Brits on Sup Forums sure, but most of us feel bad that we fought on the wrong side and regret it horribly

We didn't fight on the wrong side, simply were wrong to fight at all. Hitler was bad and the war was bad.

>I'm going to save Poland
>lets it be invaded by Soviet subhumans
>it would've been better off under fascist rule
>matter of fact, all of Eastern Europe would've been better under fascist regimes
Looks like USA and it's lapdog saved Europe again

>hitler was bad
>the good guys are the ones implanting orwellian police states, causing genocide and trying to take over the world under a repressive unnacountable banking elite

Hitler was not bad.

I know you want.
Stop taking estrogen.
The truth is, there is no right or wrong side.

The mod moving my post to pol take it out of context.
UK did declare war on Germany when German troops cross the Polish border. The ironic end of Poland was my point.

>Stop taking estrogen.

You can have my estrogen when you pry it out of my dead, cold ovaries.

You describe Hitler to a T with the first two accusations. As to the third, they attained absolute power only after the demoralization and devastation of the war, along with all the other Communist degeneracy which his precipitate rashness opened the gates to. Everything that is fundamentally bad in our society has been justified by the memory of Hitler and the Nazis. He knew how easy it would be to provoke a World War, he did not care enough to be careful, and every good man must curse his name for it.

>ovaries
Bad news. Males don't have ovaries. No matter what they teach you in the SJW school.

Did you just assume my inner organs, shitlord

Made me laugh.

I truly don't understand how you, people of first world, deal with people "non binary". If someone said something like that in Brazil, we would just call them gayyyyy.

Hold up guys, we got a fucking badass over here.