abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-option-table-nk-missile-test-49486237
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rice nigger screams
>"YOU ROUND EYE DEVIL I SHIT IN YOUR YARD
We say
>Yeah if you take one step in our yard we will beat you retarded
Rice nigger waves dick around and yes
>Yankee I SHIT IN YARD NOW

Rice nigger never shits in yard, we never beat his retarded ass.

And so it goes.

There is no threat. The NK threat is theater. It all an illusion exile!

>violates airspace of allies with missiles
>"no it's ok this is nothing guys haha"

you are the least reliable military ally in history

Donald Trump is a cuck thats the logical answer, he is no match for our glorious leader.

>"100% approval rating, doesn't care anyway"
This chad bit always cracks me up.

Depends on what you define as airspace. The missile was sub-orbital so it could be technically considered not in the airspace.

Telling the Chinese to reign in their mad dog before the US has to do anything takes time.
Even if we could demolish NK in a conventional war, it would be looked down upon by some as picking on the little guy, and an overreach of power.
The President cannot make the US go to war, he can only command strikes and limited effort for a maximum of 30 days before Congress takes the vote.
Wanting hundreds if not thousands of SKs to die because they're testing inert missiles.
Seems like NK keeps testing the boundaries to goad US into war.
Almost like the US has noticed this and is reacting with measure instead of jumping into something that could turn into WW3.

Are you just stupid or do you want everyone on the planet to die just to spite your mom who doesn't say I love you enough?

>mfw even American ICBM missiles are getting BLACKED

I think Trump keeps sending Dennis Rodman in to negotiate with NK to keep wagging their dick around. It gives Trump a distraction and "America Stronk" and in NK it keeps Kim's powerbase happy.

NK doesn't want a war, they know they are a paper tiger, but like Orwell, if you are in a perpetual state of war, it easy to keep in a perpetual state of control.

Kim has already spoken

It's kinda frustrating how nobody's talking about it. I saw someone trying very very very hard on another board to call it a non-issue. "It just landed in the water" was his reasoning, despite it flying over Japanese airspace to begin with and the huge possibility of it landing on land instead. There was every reason for Japan to blow up everyone's phones (yep you can get notifications on your phone if there's a missile) and blast sirens telling people to evacuate, because the possibility of it landing on land was real.

Nobody wants war except maybe those who have never experienced it.

Japan needs to change their constitution.
The US would do well in telling China that since North Korea is now a nuclear power protected by China that it will begin immediatly arming South Korea with tactical and intermediate range ballistic missile capability along with Japan. Since you wont stop them, wont let us stop them, this is the only viable solution to provide deterrent capability against North Korea for our allies.
You could have prevented this.

that doesn't matter

if your allies are attacked you back them up

if you don't, you are an unreliable ally and all your other allies will be in danger

Sure. But Japan and South Korea cannot count on anyone to keep them save but themselves. The US could collapse tomorrow and where does that leave them?
Same thing with your home family and community. Nobody can be counted on to protect you but yourself.
That is reality.

Also its a bit of a burden being the one country with ass enough to back up everyone. Who backs us up? If we were on the ropes do you think anyone would show up to help us? Fuck no. Everyone would turn a blind eye and say to themselves, "they had it coming."

with power comes responsibility

What retaliation do you think is appropriate and how soon should it have taken place?
Do you think all actions taken against DPRK and all messages sent to DPRK are or ought to be public?

The third world war will be by the yellow race.

Fuck that. Canada and the US are like peas and carrots. Not alot of help but youll always have 1, bro

Kim called Trump's bluff. He drew a red line and the red line had been crossed.

You put yourselves in that position.

Oh no sorry, of course it was (((they)))

>least reliable military ally
England called, they want you to take that back.

We have to look weak on purpose, that way the norks are tempted to actually use their shit so we can steamroll up to the Yalu without China bitching too much.

Norkland wants to bait us into attacking so they can go crying to China.

>give Japan an army
>wake up day after to the news of 5 million dead chinks and gooks under the banner of the rising sun

there's one small problem in deposing fat boy youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs

>donald trump is a joke

it just another version of obama's red line

Bannon got fired for tipping Trump's hand on this matter. It would be nice of you to at least pay attention to what he said. Trump has no recourse over this level of escalation so is forced to bluster and bluff.

Is america a world police? kysfag

SNIF

NORTH KOREA YOU BETTER STOP OR I'LL SAY SOME MORE MEAN WORDS ABOUT YOU

SNIFF

>muh red line in the sand
Drumpf turned out to be as much of a limp wristed faggot as Obongo. SAD!
Keep squeezing that orange.

Does thia remind anyone else of when Obama was doing the whole "DUDE Syria better not cross this line LMOA" thing

Lame. Not that simple. Any attack on NK results in Seoul getting bombed to shit. Look at a map you stupid faggot.

>Lame. Not that simple. Any attack on NK results in Seoul getting bombed to shit. Look at a map you stupid faggot.
Fuck gooks

>donald trump is a joke

Is that the real thing though? looks advanced, 4 exhausts and shieet

Cкopo вжapит Ким пo вaм, oх и вжapит.

Yes goyim let's help our Jew puppet brothers defeat one of the last ultranationalist countries left.

Peace has a price

>it would be looked down upon by some as picking on the little guy, an overreach of power

Fuck that. You want to play with the superpowers of the world you'd best be able to throw down.

Like you say north korea is just flexing muscles, unless a strike is actually made on a target nothing will change. its just msm hyping up the war propaganda to distract everyone while (((they))) try to get away with stuff.

>6th nuclear test on August 30
>Tromp shitposts on Twitter

so, you seriously want a nuclear war
>hold tight
you think that IF we just went in there and blasted the fuck out of them willy nilly that russia/china wouldn't retaliate
>THIS is why he has let kim go on like he has
>kim has nothing we need to worry too much about here
>however he can reach france
which might explain your post
>the more kim acts crazy, the less russia/china are supportive of nk
>already see it happening if you're paying attention and not just watching cnn
>not that we care about france, if kim nukes euro, oh well
>but we don't want russia/china (countries with real firepower, unlike france or nk) to retaliate on kim's behalf
>the more the world sees kim get aggressive, the more russia/china will back what the usa wants to do without fear of reprisal, and possibly even with full support
got it?
>we don't care about you, we care about us
>AMERICA FIRST

that's some serious 4D chess moves you got there

Where the fuck is my FIRE and FUREEEEE!

Who gives a shit if they hit Japan with a missile. Japanese people are a bunch of sickos, and those sneaky bastards already attacked us once.

oh

>Lame. Not that simple. Any attack on NK results in Seoul getting bombed to shit. Look at a map you stupid faggot.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children

Let Japan deal with them then. Once they shoot something over Guam Kim's gonna get bent over. Plus, just because the US didn't retaliate immediately doesn't mean they aren't planning to. Only clean way to deal with NK is cut the head off the snake.

China is retarded

america is south korea and japan's military ally

whether or not they are world police doesn't matter

say it with me. war with russia and china if kim don't behave

oh well i guess there should just never be war because maybe some people will get hurt

i guess we should just always surrender to the bad guys

idiot

>>we don't care about you, we care about us
>>AMERICA FIRST

so you're just going to leave your military allies on their own?
are you mentally retarded?

>Once they shoot something over Guam Kim's gonna get bent over

lol last month it was
>if you test any more missiles, they're gonna get bombed!

americans are fucking cowards

>Send all the Chads and straight males to die in a war

VS

>Wait until stronk womyn and tranny military normalisation is a thing and then have them all metaphorically sent to the gas chamber, it's just your enemy will be the one gassing them at their expense

You gotta think about the big picture.

kim is trolling and wingnuts are taking the bait

do the wingnuts have their own sources of news that only they can see?

Why hasn't Pyongyang been turned to glass by this yet?

America you fucking joke m8s

Italy switched sides in both World Wars.

could you imagine the outrage from this halfwit if the lgbt community pretended that they spoke for all people

I doubt they care, they're afraid and worried about their own sorry asses

He should just give Alaska to the Chinese in exchange for NK at this point.

at least they went to war

>NK rocket motors come from Ukraine
the real enemy lurks from behind

So why would China side with NK?

were getting cucked on this. trump has to attack or his support will continue to slide.

this faggot. getting bombed would be better than "living" in north korea.

go back to smoking dope. netherlands is of no concern to world politics

wooooh lol

yeah we're only the seat for 5 different international courts you clueless halfwit

only join wars you can win

>that it will begin immediatly arming South Korea with tactical and intermediate range ballistic missile capability along with Japan.
wouldn't need to, they have the tech and money to develop their own missiles and nukes, and quickly.

wtf is up with this guy? he's been making periscopes that don't work for years now. why?

twitter.com/innercitypress/status/902629787813982208

>the USA can't win a war against North Korea

fucking lmao

>depends on your definition of "_____"
That's the most intellectually dishonest way to debate any topic, my friend. Just say "Trump fucked up by drawing and erasing too many lines in the sand."

Kim keeps crossing the line, and Donald keeps drawing new ones. It's very silly and tiresome.

Military bases should not talk.

Japan is an American outpost, they've essentially shit in the yard of our summer home we barely visit

Trump is looking like a slightly better Republican version of Obama at this point

The only good thing about him is that he cucked Hillary, but even that he didn't do hard enough

at this point going to war with north korea would be a high cost affair for negative return
heck I doubt the south would even want to annex the north at this point, all they'd get would be millions of starving fanatics they now have to take care of like regular citizens
so instead the USA could very well have to spend the next 2 decades basically occupying that place with zero return because it doesn't even have anything resembling natural resources to exploit getting tons of bad publicity in the process when eventually they'll have to shoot some kid with a bomb strapped to it's back infront of a journalist

And, now the office word :

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-option-table-nk-missile-test-49486237

All options are on the table. See, it's this tiresome game finger wagging that's going to bite us in 2019 when NKorea is a viable threat.

he wouldn't need Congress to declare war because the Korean War is technically still going on

there we go, trump is republican obama confirmed

what a fucking pussy

what the fuck is he afraid of?

Oh boy international courts. I bet you all sit there brushing the hair out of each others faces while chugging anime.

>hurr you're irrelevant in world politics
>actually we're not
>oh yeah well i bet you watch anime lol

american education at work

> airspace
kek

Do something already you lardasses, I thought americlaps were supposed to be warmongers

Instead of firing few nukes at Korea you sit in your oval office and jerk eachother off

Hillary should've won, at least we would have some happenings with Russia now, but no, you choose the most pussified president on the planet

Words are one thing, but when it comes to baking bread your leader covers like a coward he is

North Korea in a nutshell.

Uhh how bout world war

I mean i know thats hillarys wet dream but for the rest of us its bad

>world war
>over north korea

how retarded are you?

>all options are on the table
says increasingly nervous president for the 15th time this year

What the fuck, sauce on this?

Are they just burger commies who went over to the Norks.