Is pol interested in brigading NYT's poll on statues?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/29/upshot/statues-quiz.html

A poll on which statues to take down or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bsl4p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive
archive.is/bsl4p

Why the fuck would you archive it? It's a poll. Recently posted, if pol gets ahead of black twitterati, we can shock them by showing 90 percent support lee and Taney.

bump

Nah, it's the NYT. They are nobodies now, not worth the effort.

Bump

Retard

Bump

Bump.

Bumb.

Everyone is voting "yes" to all of them right?

Bump, if we can redpill some readers, it's worth it.

I'm voting no to all apart from George Washington.

He was a rebel to the Crown and he wasn't my nigga.

Anybody still reading the NYT is beyond saving.

Vote "yes" to all of them. The vast majority of the country opposes taking down statues, and by giving a solid lead to "yes" for every statue listed, we harm the NYT's credibility by showing how far outside of the mainstream its readers are.

Leave Washington's statue alone. They say traitors in Hell are punished until all memory of their betrayal on Earth is forgotten. Tearing it down will make people forget.

Lazy slug.

Also voted yes on everything. Maybe these numbers will garner mainstream attention and harm the left.

Yep

Its pity that I didn't see Martin Luther King's monument in the list.

We need our own list of monunents to destroy.

This guy gets it. Normies need to become aware that the political left is careening further leftwards at an alarming rate. They need to feel like nothing is safe from the bulldozer of tolerance. This will stir them to start caring, and start fighting.

dont forget to vote yes on Washington and others that get high percentage of No

we need to keep the left going in the direction they are going, push them to start destroying fucking EVERYTHING, only way to make normies see what they are doing as wrong.

>All explicit symbols of multiculturalism/globalism
>All statues of non-whites

There's your list.

Hmm. You could be right.