HALAL meals must be available for school lunch in ‘children's interests’ – French court

>A French court has repealed the decision of the mayor of a Burgundy town to scrap an alternative menu for schoolchildren who don’t eat pork. The ruling followed a nearly two-year-long legal battle between the authorities and a Muslim association.

>On Monday, an administrative court in Dijon decided in favour of the Muslim Legal Defense League (LDJM), fighting for re-introduction of non-pork meals in Chalon-sur-Saône schools. The judgment said the ban "had not given primary attention, within the spirit of the International Convention on the Rights of the Child, to the interests of children."

>In March, 2015, Gilles Platret from the right-wing party Les Republicains, came up with the ban on providing substitute dishes for Muslim and Jewish children at schools, saying he promoted the French notion of secularism, separating religious affairs and the state. Later, though, the French national consultative committee on human rights branded it an “erroneous interpretation of the principles of secularism and equality” in 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVshYGWPukk
youtube.com/watch?v=J7uzLKp2vho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Judges are all reds here.
Everything in France is rotten: the judges, the politicians, the medias and soon it will be the army and the polic.

Absolutely disgusting.

What the hell are they putting on that hotdog

Tbh eating nothing but pork isnt healthy

but no option for vegans

Ritual animal torture is okay, but not eating animal products is a step to far!

europeans and sandniggers must be killed in western world's interests

you still have a chance, come here in Quebec! We need people to get them out!

isn't it chilli?

what happens if a Muslim rape victim just ate a pork sandwich?

Agreed with you up until

>and soon it will be the army and the police

Those institutions exist solely for the state to maintain its power over the people. They've been just as corrupted and rotten as the average politician from the start.

No worries, just start serving high quality Vienna all-beef franks instead. Just remember to skip the ketchup!

>in 'children's interests'
OY VEY, WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE POOR MUSLIM CHILDREN? IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

>having pork in your hot dogs

Most hotdogs in the US are pork or a mix of pork and beef. What are you talking about?

No Jews or Seventh-Day Adventists ever demanded public schools stop serving pork. They just brought their own lunch or simply left the pork untouched. Are Muslims so weak in their faith that the sight of a pork chop is temptation beyond resistance?

There is plenty of all beef hotdogs on the market. Pork dogs are the cheap garbage you can grab for about a buck a pack

>not know superior dog

Too much time to waste. They should defend French cuisine and provide healthy food instead of chemical junkfood. It's funny, the muslim can't eat the antibiotic-hormone filled pork, and white people sperm level have been steadily dropping the last decades. Meanwhile the muslim is forced to eat salad when there is pork on the menu, and in 10 years he will have 12 kids since you get money from the state to raise children.
Halal must be available, but with some hormone pills stuffed inside to control them, as we're learning everyday that they can't control their urge apparently.

Remember when France tried to overtly integrate migrants? What changed?

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

WAHHHH

>he eats the plebdogs

We're doomed.
We've been doomed for so long now.
Please just nuke us already , you'll mostly kill terrorist anyway.

What's next? Vegans? They could go outside and chew the grass as far as I know.

>the first hotdogs ever in America at the restaurant that still sells them are bad even though everyone goes there and knows they are some of the best.

makes sense to me user.

Chicken/Poultry hotdogs are considered the lowest quality of hotdog if you do any reading. Pork is above that and Beef is above Pork.

So I guess you're the one eating plebdogs?

The victim would probably go to jail.
I'm not even joking our laws are really that cucked.
One good example is if a rober hurt himself while robbing your house , you go to jail.
You guys talk about how the UK is 1984 but France is way worse.

only poor people and niggers eat pork

fucking mudslimes and kikes kosher and halal should be banned from europe move to the middle east if you don't like it. fucking semites.

*Muslim and Jewish children's interests

A hot dog is traditionally pork sausage, Achmed.

Doesn't mean they will do it. also it's not "halal" it's "not pork". because the real people behind there is the jews. Arabs are just an excuse.

So much fake news, it's like CNN in here

Also there's a huge misunderstanding with OP. Judges don't make laws in France. That was an appeal to remove something already in place but nothing is forcing municipalities to provide non-pork meals if nothing is already in place.

It was the Muslim Legal Defense League who pushed for this.

All "muslim" representative organisation in France are not run by muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVshYGWPukk

youtube.com/watch?v=J7uzLKp2vho
Tell me the story george....... Furry Rabbits George.

Muslims aren't the only ones who don't eat pork. Christians who actually follow the Bible like they should be don't do it either. I'm not saying they should force the school to supply a non-pork/non-meat lunch option, but it would be nice of them if they did.

>HALAL meals must be available for school lunch in ‘children's interests’ – French court

so essentialy non pork meat is being seved whats the problem with this?
what if a white kid wants to eat chicken instead of pork?
>idb4 muuh mudshits.

>give French kids horseshit as school meals
>but not Muslim kids,they need special food or they'll go on a school shooting

Religions banned pork because of health reasons. As people were too stupid back then to understand why, they gave bullshit religious excuses.

Now pork meat isn't dangerous anymore (well no more than beef or chicken, I wouldn't recommend eating the ultra discount version of any of those meats though) but people are still stupid and cling to those religious bullshit excuses. Catholics were the only ones to realise how retarded that was and went back on eating pork.

Good. Pork has shit macros and will forever be inferior to beef.

>horseshit
dude i think thats hot sauce not actual meat.

wat ?

apparently our school food is somehow superior to many countries.

>hotdogs & shitty bread
>not dogshit
Apparently

>WAAAHH, it's a human right to be served meat that was slayed by chanting the words I want!

My wife's son, Jamaal, wants to see the new Muslim frontier, I can only afford one trip after paying pre alimony to my wife's boyfriend, should I take him to France or Germany for the best example?

You do realise OP pic has nothing to do with what kids eat in school right ? I don't even remember one occurence of being served an hotdog in all my school years

You're looking for bongland

>>hotdogs & shitty bread
>>not dogshit

thats pretty standard here lad i rememeber in 1980 the served even shittier food to save those shekels.

>wat ?

more non pork food is being served raising the choice kids have.

if there wasnt any mudhit influence in this article you would be crusading and moralfagging would you?
those uckingbrats should be lucky i remember the always used to serve shit.

It's not like they eat pork everyday at school... the problem is only to get an alternative when pork is on the menu, in practice it was already the case in every middle and highschool, only primary schools have a "one choice" menu

>whats the problem with this?
that they judge ruled in favor of the islamists. i mean they simply could not eat the pork if that are their rules but no, another exception has to be made for them because they don't like a type of meat

All hotdogs are garbage unless your butcher or you make them. 1000% floor scrapple.

Jews have demanded kosher in service or kitchen set-asides.

>only primary schools have a "one choice" menu

might be diffrent in france but i distinctly remember there used to be only one choice in school no that was in 1980 so they might have changed.
either way the food they serve will always be dogshit halal or not.

>. the problem is only to get an alternative when pork is on the menu

also this would only realy affect mudslime kids wont it? the kids will still have choice between halal and not its just morral fagging.

Ban it as immoral and cruel and the problems will migrate somewhere else.

It's like every western european country is in a contest to see who can cuck themselves

*the hardest

>also this would only realy affect mudslime kids wont it?
no, all kids could choose the alternative which isn't halal, just another meat (or vegetarian)

>that they judge ruled in favor of the islamists. i mean they simply could not eat the pork if that are their rules but no, another exception has to be made for them because they don't like a type of meat

jews demanded kosher shit too i never seen anybody rage and sperg out about that also what if the non mudslime kids want to eat non pork meat and try halal?

its not like there forcing the kids to eat only halal meat. either way school food tastes like dogshit anyways so it wont matter what shit the get served on the table.

I would only buy hotdogs from the butcher/deli usually.

The bureaucracy is thoroughly Judaised to the point of knee-jerk ZOGbottery.

>come to country
>ignore country's culture
>get rewarded

This religion is invading SUPER WEALTHY COUNTRIES and basically, you are fucking stupid.

Some kind of salsa?

Again. Schools in France are NOT serving anything halal. They just make sure there is other kind of food when pork is on the menu and any kids can pick either one.

Seen Jews scream about whether foil was kosher or not. It's all ooga booga witch doctory and should be banned.

>no, all kids could choose the alternative which isn't halal, just another meat (or vegetarian)

meh if they have the choice between halal non pork and pork i dont realy give a shit.
if they dont then yes here should be a consideration.

A deli like Carnegie where all the food was actually made/prepped in an industrial section of NJ by mud people? Good luck with that.

that's at least one thing we could win

...sadly...

>>come to country
>>ignore country's culture
>>get rewarded

go to restuarant
order something not related to the culture

>REEE WHY ARENT YOU DOING WHAT IS MANDATED BY THE CULTURE GODs?

also this ives the kids a choice between some other meat some diversity in the shitty school food is going to be a new shoah.

Also chicken hotdogs are a thing, and cheaper then pork and beef too.

just serve halal vegan meals to moslems - two SJW demands solved in one go

>Seen Jews scream about whether foil was kosher or not. It's all ooga booga witch doctory and should be banned.

LMFAO i can tell some of the story's holy shit man the kikes are fucking crazy when it coms to their kosher food.

based france for respecting their citizens

The ban was put in place in a single area, by a right-wing mayor who wanted to push the French-Republican ideal of secularism.

Oddly enough, it was never an issue in the past offering non-pork lunch options when it was for the Jewish or Algerian-Muslim pupils.

>halal vegan
does anybody knows what halal means on this website ?

>Again. Schools in France are NOT serving anything halal. They just make sure there is other kind of food when pork is on the menu and any kids can pick either one.

exactly if the kid wants to eat vegitarian so be it if it wants to eat kosher shit or halal non pork who gives a shit?

if any of you niggers ever went to a school in 1980 you would see why some diversity in food is a good thing other wise the penny pinchers in the buarocracy would serve the same dogshit they always do.

You don't know what a deli is?

I'm talking about a place you go to buy meats and cheeses usually. They normally have a lot of sausages, hotdogs, salamis, pepperonis, etc. that are made by the people who own the small, local store... (and they are white people)

I'm not talking about a restaurant.

>if it wants to eat kosher shit or halal non pork who gives a shit?
I do. Having Halal or Kosher food puts a higher price on food and that's not acceptable for public money.

I think you don't know the difference between Halal and Non-Pork

>so essentialy non pork meat is being seved whats the problem with this?

The main thing about halal meat is that Islam has a special type of slaughter for those meat to be considered halal(aside from not being prohibited like pork).
Which is pretty much animal cruelty for our modern standards.

>halal vegan

Only old school Italians do that and those are not delis.

But schools are not serving halal meats...

Shut the fuck up Juif.

I am retarded, user.

That's what they are labeled as on the signs and yes, normally they are run by descendants of Italians or Greeks.

> State a fact
> Get yelled at
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Infidels must stop eat pork meat

They had excellent pastrami though.

A meal without pork isn't necessarily halal.

Funny how no-one says shit about Kosher

Don't waste your time, they apparently don't know what Halal means

Salumeria. Greeks own the diner business in the NYC metropolitan.

Juif confirmed. Go polish your dreidel collection.

You wouldn't know...just believed it because you were supposed to. Taste all that Meadowlands industrial area pollution in it.

Halal meat tastes really good

Another idiot.

America is the same way. The food is just going to be vegan halal kosher shit

Well ... yeah. If you're going to have multiculturalism you're going to have to cater to all cultures. Why was this even proposed lmao

>hotdog day at school
>need to have a different meal for shitskins in diversity name
>replace hotdogs with salade who comes only with aaa pork meat
>young shitskins need to choose between aaa pork or disgusting prison oat meal

thats whats going to happen just to piss off the admins