Trump appointing potentially 5 Fed Chairs - back to gold standard?

does this mean a return to gold standard? finally an audit?

> 3 chairs are currently vacant
> yellen and co-chair's terms are in jan & february

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System#Board_of_Governors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System#Board_of_Governors

No you fucking retard

Does the president have any say in the federal reserve?

Its impossible

governors are appointed by the president

He appoints some of the important positions, so theoretically yes.
Nobody has ever gone truly against the wishes of the banking class choice though. The most out there choice has been Volcker as Chairman and he wasn't outside the establishment.

he's ending the FED

E N D T H E F E D

>back to gold standard?

Are you retarded?

The US has literally no gold left in their reserves. Jews have monopoly on gold.

Just reintroduce Lincolns greenback currency

Switch to bitcoin

If Trump tries to go back to gold standard, he's getting JFK'd. I don't want that to happen, even if I want the gold standard back.

Obviously we will have to go back to gold standard at some point. At least for a time to restore enough confidence to get the whole fiat debasement scam going again.

It's literally happened 1000x over in wold history.

Oh no we have no gold? Sounds like we're going to have to stop spending money on stupid shit :(

GOLD STANDARD HANDCUFFS YOU VS EVERYONE ELSE WHO CAN MANIPULATE THEIR CURRENCY

COMPETITIVE DISADVANTAGE, ITS LIKE CUTTING YOUR LEGS OFF BEFORE THE RACE

>Trump appointee
>Gold standard
More like "Goldberg" standard

Why do people keep saying gold standard?

JFK tried to reintroduce silver currency, not gold.

Jews love gold because it is easy to monopolize, silver is hard to keep under control of a small handfull of elites.

>Implying I want to be part of a GLOBAL economy

Audit the fucking shit, an kill it already

>JFK tried to reintroduce silver currency, not gold.

Actually he was phasing it out. Look up the executive order.

Jim Marr and Oliver Stone really are cunts for perpetrating this myth about Kennedy.

This, we can never take our country back until we end the fed and the IRS

Do you know where there is 20 trillion dollars in gold sitting around?
Me neither because it don't exist.

If we wen't back to the gold standard and abolished the federal reserve, the value of our money would skyrocket.

Because despite Soviet psy-ops of "DaJuice", the ultimate banking class are technocrats that their best interest is along with general interest too. They have so much money they can careless about pennies or weaking the gov, they are truly the saviours of economy. Only a fool could ever go against the dollar, especially the US President

>the ultimate banking class are Jewish technocrats

Fixed.

How would "going back to gold standard" work? Revalue the dollar for the little amount of gold sitting in vaults? Why? The dollar would become next to worthless over night and the only one who would profit is those hoarding gold already e.g. DA JOOS

What if I told you we never left the gold standard? What if the ultimate value of all assets has always lied in their physical convertibility to gold?

What if all the paper ponzi schemes thrive on noting more than apathy, ignorance and lazyness? What then?

I would say you're fucking stupid. USD is the prime currency used for clearing debts/obligations on international markets, that's all that matters and all the physical gold in the world can't service all the outstanding financial obligations

What if the ultimate value of all assets has always lied in their physical convertibility to corn? DURRR

Should stick a goy in there, just for a change.

There must be at least one goyim who can do the fed thing. Shit, I'll do it if nobody else wants to.

>return to gold standard

full kek

>return to gold standard