RETURN TO CATHOLICISM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc&index=11&list=WL
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=fiK8wHm4JGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No thanks.

Even as someone who was raised Catholic, it's pretty hard at the moment to try and say modern Catholicism represents conservatism and traditionalism with the current Pope. He's recently come out and said that Europe should take in more refugees, whose human rights override any concerns we might have about safety. Even the Dalai Lama took a tougher stance, and said that Europe needs to do more to protect its cultural identity.

no thanks not being a fancy cuck is fine by me

What is that organization that is super hardcore conservative, that lives in the fringe of the community? Pious XI?I will never follow a faggot that protects fag pedos.

No way fag. Orthodoxy is way better.

Make Catholicism Antisemitic Again

youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc&index=11&list=WL

link related

is catholicism just hardmode christian

pretty much

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
It's full blown Paganism and Mary isn't sinless, the only intercessor we have to the Father is Jesus, not saints or Mary, the only reliable information we have regarding God is containing in the Bible not your flawed human-devised cultural institutions. Babylonian mystery religion-tier.
This doesn't condone the faggotism in so-called "protestant" sects, the whole of Christendom is in ruins, only a fringe remnant remains.

>catholic
>not orthodox christianity

>The Bible is infallible
>Any random fuckwit can interpret it though
>Somehow this will work out fine
The literal state of the prod

What are the benefits of returning to Catholocism?

Restoring the West.
Anything else is futile.
The enemy is destroying the body of Christ.

How can I restore the west to something more positive by converting to a religion?

>posts an anti-pope

Dude, that happened not because they voted ANTI-NAZI, it's because they voted for the catholic conservative party.

Catholicism esteems human tradition & culture over that of the ways of God, its basis is rooted upon human decrees, they are unable to argue from the Bible, instead it has to rely on Vatican-sanctioned histories, they use idols, pray through false intercessors like Saints & Mary, even though Jesus alone is the way to the Father, they instituted pagan festivals & holidays, and even presumptuously assume the power to remit sin. In their Catechism they tampered with God's Law -- removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the # (fulfilling Daniel 7). The history of Catholicism has been one of Satanic abuse employing political & martial power to exert their will. The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones such an architecture. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, and so Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, in this way the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of Jesuit-infiltrated "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

>vatican religion
>catholic

No.

>Restoring the West when the Pope is actively selling it and his own religion out

Because it's the starting point to restore the Soul of the Civilization which is our Tradition and Faith in Christ. We have a great difficulty in order to accept the responsibility and sacrifice ourselves to something greater.

I'd give anything to be able to forget everything I know and become a Christian.

JFC why can't all Christians come together?
This is why we are a target.

someone needs to shoot that treacherous Jesuit cunt Francis

>Later that year: "Fuck this shit and tradition: I quit"

>blaspheming

Enjoy hell.

>implying "Anglo-Catholics" aren't already Catholic

>"the king is the head of the church instead of the pope so that he can divorce his wife"
>we wuz protestants and work ethics and sheeet

I don't agree with you. Let the foul spirit of humanity spew forth. Only through rejection of the ugly will beauty be appreciated, only through Satan can this transpire.

That's due to the Catholics having their own political party.
Catholics supported Hitler after he won.

Also there's nothing Catholic about the Vatican 2 sect.

I'm not giving money to a church that hides pedos. So no.

See this is our fault we take all the different views and we attack each other on the inside. But not mostly coming to together and teaming up to get rid of the evil.

reminder: Sunday worship is blasphemous.
>And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws (Daniel 7:25)
The verse in question predicted the eventual breaking of the law, this is something the pharisees didn't even dare to do.
>Catholic Dr. Johann Eck, Luther’s principal adversary, said this in 1533:
There is no mention of the cessation of the Sabbath and the institution of Sunday in the gospels or in Paul's writings, or in all the Bible; therefore, this has taken place by the apostolic Church instituting it without scripture.
The church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. There is in truth something royal, something kingly about the sun, making it a fitting emblem of Jesus, the sun of justice. Hence the church in these countries would seem to have said, "keep the old pagan name, it shall remain consecrated, sanctified." And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus.ii
The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church, as a spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.iii
The Bible says “Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day”. The Catholic church says “No! By my divine power, I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep holy the first day of the week,” and lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the Holy Catholic Church.iv
It pleased the church of God that the religious celebration of the Sabbath day should be transferred to the Lord's day (Sunday).v

The laws and times mentioned in Daniel 7:25 are laws that God Himself has established and time that God Himself has set. The law that stands out throughout the Bible is the Ten Commandment law.
Catholics brazenly admit to it.

But you ARE evil. You blasphemed the Lord's name. You may as well be a satanist you putrid reprobate.

>our external control of your behavior is the path to Heaven!
>the Kingdom of Heaven is within you and Jesus Christ is its sovereign

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE, SATAN!

> Bergoglio
> Catholic

> pic related
> anti-pope

no

>cathcucks non ironically think confessing your sins will save you from hell

lol nobody can forgive you for your sins faggot only god can every cathcuck is going to hell with the muslims

Oh wow, I can't wait to join jorge and fernandez as my brothers in christ.

but I'm European

> Delivering the fate of the West to the Devil to teach us a lesson.

The majority isn't "responsible", user.
That why the Church and Forgiveness exist.

> Everyone has equal capacity to follow God.

It's called kingdom for a reason.

>le only god can judge me face
It's about coming to reconciliation to what you sins you have already committed.
It encourages humility and honesty with one's self

Pope Benedict XVI was a great, traditionalist Pope. He even restored a legal place for the latin mass. Bergoglio is indeed an anti-Pope, Soros-Obama-Antichrist plant of "catholic spring".

>Catholics
>Christian

Choose Orthodoxy stranger...
youtube.com/watch?v=fiK8wHm4JGM

you posted something i didn't say in greentext and then you replied to it, i'm not sure why you felt the need to link my post prior to doing so. that's pretty funny.

>John 20:21-23 - Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so I send you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.

Jesus literally gave the apostles the power to forgive sins.

Never left.

In the context of Church fellowship not actual pardoning of the spiritual sin debt.

>Mark 2:7-10 & Luke 5:21-24
Jesus explcitly states the opposit "But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house." read the surrounding text where Christ affirms this power only rests with Him.

Some try to use John 20:23 to prove that persons in ecclesiastical offices have the power to forgive sins. This verse reads: "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained." This verse does not mean that mere men can actually forgive sins in a spiritual sense, something God alone can do (Mark 2:7-10; Luke 5:21-24). Christ speaks these words to His future apostles in the context of the authority He was giving them within their commission (see John 20:21). Here, He gives them the power to put out of the church, or disfellowship, those who are dissenters or heretics (see Romans 16:17-18; I Corinthians 5:1-5; II Thessalonians 3:6, 14-15; I Timothy 1:18-20) and to bring them back into the congregation upon repentance (II Corinthians 2:6-10).

Not refugees. The pope said the rights of IMMIGRANTS trump national security considerations.

Consider leaving the catholic church.

Most of the Nazis came from those regions you literal retard. The people voted for the other right-wing Catholic party, it wasn't an anti-Hitler thing.

shut up you kikes, this is the greatest quote i ever read, orthofags submit to your lord benedict

Only SSPX represent my beliefs.

God bless

but user they're both Catholic just two different branches