HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=climate change extreme weather&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaieeIiv3VAhVByoMKHWuiCvQQgQMIJDAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bless her

>tranny sympathizer

Deus Vult

She looks like an orc

>The levels of virtue signalling

Fucking hell

i wish people would at least state that "man made" climate change is the debatable topic.

climate change is kinda undeniable.

Y is she so rude >:(

Is that Ann "Russia is white" Coulter?

The other debatable topic is whether climate change, man-made or not, is causing more hurricanes with greater severity.

The madman!

Its "pay attention to me" the tweet

would stil fuck.

I don't know about hurricanes. In the last 100 years, U.S. population has tripled or quadrupled. Combine that with half the population living in a coastal area. It stands to reason that many more people are going to be affected regardless of the severity of the storm.

Shills on dmg control
No (You)s for (You)

Climate change may or may not have been responsible for this specific hurricane. There were hurricanes before the industrial revolution and there still are now. But climate change can make weather more extreme. Her comment is pretty fuckin stupid if you ask me. She's making a fool of the conservative movement with these comments.

kill this tranny already

Iron Ann

Straight from the horse's mouth.

I thought dykes were supposed to prevent floods

Nah, it's just keeping libturds in check with a fact.

lol holy crap she is good.

>electing a (lesbian) woman

She's correct.
Climate change caused by humans is bullshit propaganda.

Between now and 2024 the world will fall apart. Crop loses have already started.
G R A N D S O L A R M I N I M U M
is coming and it doesn't give a fuck what you believe.

Ann bringing the bantz! How will carpet munchers ever recover?

I found you nazis via Vice.

The racism here is truly horrifying

Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to P.O.C in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Sincerely, a jewish girl.

dare I say, is she the queen of Sup Forums

>inb4 bait meme

anyone who actually studies atmospheric science knows this is true. Climate change has exactly nothing to do with hurricanes.

kek, one of the most conservative states in the country is being ravaged by a hurricane of historic proportions, and conservacucks still try to blame "libtards". no wonder red states are hopeless parasitic wastelands devoid of economic opportunity. texas should just consider itself lucky it has all that oil to keep it relevant. somehow it still manages to have half its population below the poverty line despite massive natural resources at its disposal. pathetic faggots, i hope you all drown.

>But climate change can make weather more extreme.
There is no proof to this. Way to talk out of your ass

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=climate change extreme weather&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaieeIiv3VAhVByoMKHWuiCvQQgQMIJDAA

wow that was hard

Clean my oven. From the inside.

>you will never bury your face in Ann's pussy

>America is the only major country on earth that doesn't believe in climate change

The absolute state of American 'education'

None of those article headlines imply extreme weather caused directly by global warming. Sure they will be closely related being both weather and all. Is there a specific article you recommend?

You will not replace us.

how can a roastie be based?

She literally makes money by telling idiots what they want to hear. If she didn't say stuff like this, she wouldn't sell books.

Are you afraid that the Right is using satire more effectively than you trannies, little leftie?
>WAHHHHHH #NOTMYPRESIDENT

captcha deport emma

Is this what right wing virtue signaling looks like?

>all the tranny lovers protecting man coulter

She makes money by telling the truth in an environment where most people are are stigmatized for it

You are conflating weather extremes, even regularly occurring things such as hurricanes or monsoons to climate.

t. Brain let nigger.

fake

majestic

A sharp increase in severity of hurricanes and frequency during the last 100 years.
>Says god did it because they elected a lesbian mayor.
GGWP America.