Why liberals make this face...

Why liberals make this face? It's hard to explain but they just make this certain face that makes tells me in a second they are liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

omaha.com/news/education/unl-sophomore-says-she-was-berated-and-intimidated-while-trying/article_1187dc24-837c-51ad-9387-17f2ed7e6b5c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are fucked up in the head

Fluoride stare?

She thinks she is a man.

is it the condescending face?

condescension that comes with having socially approved opinions

physiognomy is real

the face you are seeing is the face of the impotent rage of an oversocialized, small-souled bugman

its the face of naivete. You can tell by the look in their eyes.

fishmouth

Those are soulless eyes

She's accessing the part of the brain that uses emotional retardation to form broken logic.

the narrative they are fed is not intended to reveal truth, only to reinforce erroneous assumptions

thus liberals walk around in a perpetual state of confusion/self-righteousness, they don't really understand the world or the way it is, but they definitely find themselves pretty incredible

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!

Because they are literal brainwashed retards, you can thank americucks for all of the lefties

There are few places where my country's soldiers make armed patrols outside of Iraq and Afghanistan... Try again, lad.

Why do stupid conservatives always make this face?

this is it

this is the face of condescending pretend-disbelief

You would make the same face if you had to listen to uneducated bullshit 99% of the time.

They're lost inside and subconsciously crying out for help. I do believe that.

Fpbp

>soulless eyes
>agape mouth due to mouth-breathing
>appalled-- not confused expression

The reason is because they've stripped themselves of everything it means to be a human in favor of being an individual, and they know they're too far gone to return. They consider themselves to be the pinnacle of mankind due to egotism instilled into them by their parents, so they literally cannot comprehend someone not fucking themselves up as much as they have.

Fatherly concern.

That too.

none of these people seem very pleasant to talk to

>physiognomy is real

this is why you can tell whether a man is a leftist or not just by looking at him
political beliefs are strongly related to personality

personality is related to hormones etc, and of course so is facial appearance

It's the look a person without a soul gives.

Disciplined people don't have fishmouth. Fishmouth people actually physically salivate more and experiences are more intense. A fishmouth is more likely to be creative and easily influenced. Most people never change but the brain is plastic enough for a fishmouth to learn discipline.

GAS THEM NOW!

Liberalism literally is genetic and can be treated as a race.

It's the look of a sheep.

>all mongrels
lol

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

It's narcissism, arrogance, hatred and mental illness from brainwashing merged into one resting bitch face

did this show even get more than one episode?

On the most basic level it's aggression - arched eyebrows, wide eyes, bared teeth, flared nostrils. See .

The aggression is being used to enforce group conformity by eliciting a feeling of being threatened in the viewer. Monkey see war face = fight (challenge) or flight (submit). These videos consist of an angry face yelling at you to get back in (ideological) line.

"Snark" (liberal smugness) is the same thing except expressing social-intellectual aggression instead of physical aggression - "challenge me and I will cast you as a stupid loser, submit and you get to be cool and enlightened".

"Virtue signaling" is the same thing except expressing moral aggression instead of physical or social-intellectual aggression - "challenge me and you are a bad person, submit and you are a good person".

It's all just bullying user.

How is it racist if it affects based on political alignment?
Unless they wanna imply that political alignments correlate with mental capabilities which in turn correlate with race.

Hello. Do you know where I can read more about this?

the face of a true liberal

Also, this doesn't work 100% but is quite effective, if their smile show teeth, they are a liberal.

Huh. I've never seen snark and virtue signaling neatly compartmentalized within the paradigm of aggression before, but it fundamentally makes sense.
>Punching nazis is physical aggression
>Snark is intellectual aggression
>Virtue signaling is moral aggression

Makes sense. They're all tools used to beat down any who would dare speak against their destructive anti-white, anti-western religion.

>the faces of liberalism

>"Snark" (liberal smugness) is the same thing except expressing social-intellectual aggression

Correct but missing the key ingredient of liberal aggression which is that it's passive. It's the limp wristed threat. It's a do this, with no "or else" behind it.

>Obey because oh my god I can't even how could you NOT obey I mean jeasus chrayst it's like totally wrong if you don't do what I think is right.

I always called people that do that "clueless braindead idiots"

marina is the only blaq girl you're allowed to jack off to

>shrugs
Well rehearsed faces. which are acceptable in what group they decide they want to identify with.

Because we're trying to figure out just what is coming out of your spewing mouth-holes.

It's not hard to explain at all.

They routinely expose the whites of their eyes directly above the Iris and purse their mouths as if ready to verbally attack.

I know not why they do it. I'm not a neurologist/psychologist/whatever. But the relevant body language is easily recognizable.

GET LOWER FAGGOT ATG

The "or else" with regard to snark is that they'll identify you as a "loser idiot bigot" to their social circle, with attendant consequences in availability of social resources (jobs, mates, friends, etc.). Ostracization / social violence

Why wouldn't you show your teeth when you smile..?

Yup. Honestly it's so damned common amongst them.

It's pretty much bullshit. I think everyone has a fishmouth if they relax their face muscles and jaw, most people just have an automatic impulse not to. In a relaxed introverted state like that emotions become more intense and you salivate more, you can google that part. "salivation and introversion".

psycopath eyes with a rage smile.

It's a common expression made by criminals mentally ill, it express rage, hate, and will to impose himself to others.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.

Kek, got one.

Just look through profile pictures, and check, it's like 90% effective at identifying liberals.

>Well rehearsed
Tucker's face is, sure. It's made to communicate disbelief and dismay. But I think the faces of the useful idiots you replied to are involuntary, purely emotional reactions. It's the face marxists make when they encounter resistance to their vaunted ideology. It's equal parts bewilderment and hatred.

Like this liberal Nebraska professor that just shamed a student and asked for a photo of it:
omaha.com/news/education/unl-sophomore-says-she-was-berated-and-intimidated-while-trying/article_1187dc24-837c-51ad-9387-17f2ed7e6b5c.html

Surprised Sup Forums has no comment on this winner..

Thanks. I'm actually repositioning my mouth and jaw as part of some self discipline changes.

lol you sound like a retard fag

I have no idea what you're talking about. You're supposed to show your teeth when you smile, at least for pictures. I smile with my teeth showing in all my pictures. I'd say being so insecure you have to make a "look how goofy and quirky I am" face for a picture rather than smiling like a normal human being is a true give away

holy shit post tha on /fit/

I always wonder if anyone else thinks this holy shit. I thought I was the only one

These people have the face that tells me no serious discussion will ever be between me and them. And they have that "lol I love earth everything on earth" but in reality they're the most bitter person you will ever meet and complain about everything

>dank memes

Anyone else want to stick their dick into bottom left's face to turn her leftist bitching into cock gargling noises?

That face looks pretty normalish. It reminds me of Paul Joseph Watson thumbnails. It's fishface and cuckface you got to look out for.

Now that's a punchable face.

>She said that she began to cry because of the hostile atmosphere and that campus police eventually took her home.
All I see in that story is women trying to politic and going emotionally retard.

I'd fuck her but only if it's really a 'her'

You mean smiling?

I cant make that face if I wanted to. Just tried.

I think its just bitches with huge front teeth and an overbite

t. Kayne West

Note that the teeth is always showing.

Write a book bro

hello newfriend. made racist jokes sometimes? you haven't been here very long, but you will learn

The soy is strong in this one

I agree with bucks plus taco

The excessive showing of the eye whites is offputing.

I agree mang these dang nuclear codes mang

its a FTM tranny bud

check the tit scars

It's a face of severe mental distress

It's called Sanpaku Eyes

Why do american women speaks like they have a frog in their throat?

They're all social mimics. They don't understand expression or language. They mimic it all for emotional impact. Think of them the same way you would a D&D doppleganger and they all start to make sense.

Every single leftists I've met had mental issues

Showing your teeth is only 50% of a smile. A genuine smile also incorporates uplifted lips and somewhat squinted eyelids.

If you must be autist on this I shall point out that body language is not only a real langue, but one of the few most people have yet to learn how to lie in. Since it remains entirely subconscious for all who do not pay attention to it.

This is the look I most often see

It is a look that says
>I am at ease because I feel I am in my bubble surrounded by like minds and thus won't be challenged
>I am smug because we are talking down to people who aren't in the room
>I have the same feeling as having an enjoyable buttplug in because I am speaking platitudes and virtue signaling
>I feel smart and learned because I am saying what sounds like educated points, but really I'm regurgitating verbatim buzzfeed sub-headlines
The contentedness with not worrying about being challenged while simultaneously speaking brainless platitudes is sickening. I live in Toronto and used to work retail....as this is a liberal infested city marxists would constantly come up to me with this expression just spouting nonsense, assuming I agreed with them

I had fishmouth when I was a little kid. A lot of kids do. You eventually learn to discipline your face so that your mouth isn't always hanging open. People that don't have that shit dealt with by the time they are in middle school are mentally deficient.

I live in Toronto too, deep in the belly of the beast.

>tfw you've been training for 3 years prior to Trump getting elected because you knew what was coming
>tfw Antie Fug are just now trying to buff up

Too little too late, faggots. We've got the guns and we've got the physique.

>implying this fucking loser isn't squirting poopycum juice out of his blown out asshole doing that

They never tell you about how ANTIFA all shit themselves. They never tell you how it all smells oddly like semen. They never put that in the songs.

>*FFFFFFUUUUURRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, SPRRRERRRRRTT SQUEEEEERRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PLIPPPP-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-FEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT-T-T-T"

Skinwalkers.

related
Why do ashkenazi jews all have this dopey, aloof look about them?
I refuse to believe it's inbreeding, because Arabs are the most inbred group on the planet and not all of them look retarded.

After reading this thread I'm starting to think raised brows are a liberal trait and furrowed brows are a conservative one

I've always noticed a strange trait of millennials when someone was taking a photo to raise their brows in some sort of mock surprised way. I first noticed it with seth rogan

kek! the guy is a black belt in face-making

they're on their 10th or so lobotomy and they don't have much brain left.