Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
I have no words...

What did xhe mean by this?

this fag is a plant designed to make whistle blowers look bad in the eyes of the right

dont fall for it

If I knew he'd be this insufferable I would've wanted him to stay in jail

This thing was pardoned and is now on our streets?

I'd hit it.

I can hardly wait until he commits suicide. Remember when mentally ill people were hidden away? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

That dude is fucking wacky. The amount of people encouraging and cheering on his decent into madness is a good case study of the disintegration of our societies.

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

>trans people aren't mentall-

I wann know if they are letting him live only if he does this shit or if they lobotomized him in there.

Meanwhile Assange is a legitimately persecuted man, that have done nothing wrong

fuck that faggot, all he did was reveal something that we all knew happened in war

That thing will win me £50 in the faggot deadpool before Christmas as long as old Sulu doesn't drop dead first. C'mon faggot buy the helium hood.

What a vile moron, absolutely fucking brain dead. Trannie fags should be gassed.

They definitely broke him in there.

Whatever they fuckin did to this dude, it worked.
Spend like 5 minutes on his twitter, it is absolutely insane rainbow sparkle gibberish.

mkultra got xer good

>There are people who unironically think Snowden should hand himself in for treason and other rubbish just so he can become Manning 2.0

With a bat

Wait a sec... IS THAT A FUCKING MAN????

Send it to the chair.

he was obviously brain fucked by the gov. Probably the most intense psychoactive drugs that broke him completely. Instead of killing just turn him into a tranny freak with most of his brain fucked up.

It's a stark warning to any leakers. If you leak important shit you wont die. They will just completely brain fuck you.

def lobotomized

needs a btainscan

You can almost see the sad, slow, inevitable decent into suicidal action in its heathen eyes.

fucking fag

They should have executed him

Disgusting third nipple awry.

Poor guy got MKUltraed to this. Sad.

>and they asked why Trump banned trans from the force

>trannies aren't mentally ill

I'm REALLY starting to think this mother fucker literally got brainwashed by the government, I mean holy fuck what are they doing to our people?

fucking normie liberal "leftists"

when will they realize that nuclear weapons are the only way to defeat the bourgeoisie? we will build communism in the nuclear wasteland.

I like this guy

Have you browsed through Xer instagram?

So much gang-stalking shit on there. Sad how they broke Xim.

It's why Obama released her
to show what they can do

poor guy, they destroyed his brain, that's why he went trend gender in prison.

Why didn't they kill this traitor?

>I'm REALLY starting to think this mother fucker literally got brainwashed by the government
Because they did, this isn't to discredit whistleblowers this is a warning to would be whistleblowers

he types twitter posts like cher

>It's why Obama released her

Obama only released manning because he fared Trump would do release him.

Dont know how they messed up his brain, he is not the same person he used to be.

*feared

moles are fucking disgusting

its the wikileaks guy the neolibs put in jail for exposing the news for how fake it really is for the first time.
They broke obviously him

please take your meds and try typing that again

>They broke obviously him
They obviously broke him

Is this what imprisonment does to you?

yeah, done, cant type for shit when I'm eating

she's a qt

Who needs nuclear deterrence anyway, let's all live in a happy hormonally imbalanced fantasy land

They did. They turned him into this mentally ill faggot "woman".

This is the best I can tell you.

>the thing is doing yoga apparently, pic unrelated of course
>it's sick so it needs that gas mask
>it wishes to move freely someday like a dancer
>nuclear weapons would make fagshit like yoga impossible so let's hope they don't happen
>some Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb reference
>it would be cool to live in a gay world with heteros surrounded by fags and dykes.

SUPERIOR WHITE CULTURE IN ACTION

no, this is what the CIA does to you

he's a fucking traitor that deserves to hang

I love being reminded how mentally stable trans people are

>all those petitions I signed to get this guy out
>they drugged and tortured him into a fucking tranny

They will blame it all on Trump.

This is exactly why trans should not be in the military.

we got this

dont listen to this guy he is a plant designed to make whistle blowers look good

Underrated.