Making sure minorities don't feel upset is more important than freedom

making sure minorities don't feel upset is more important than freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/is-angela-merkel-angling-for-the-top-spot-at-the-united-nations/374567/
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/is-angela-merkel-angling-for-the-top-spot-at-the-united-nations/374567
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/23/545491028/u-n-panel-urges-u-s-government-to-reject-racial-hatred-and-violence
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4498806/Mugshot-shows-man-crying-arrest-anti-Muslim-rant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck niggers and their Jew masters.

>(((UN)))

>telling America to give up freedom
That's how wars are started.

Trump will take his limo downtown and piss directly onto the UN building in public before any of this shit even reaches our congress.

Do normies read this, and think it's OK?
I wouldn't know, because I'm too far gone, but that just doesn't seel right.

Jokes on you
They never had it in the first place.

Sounds like the UN needs to be taught some freedoms.

Bearing in mind how little notice America has taken of them in the past this is just fucking pathetic.

It is stupid, but it's interesting if you think about the implications of their proposal.

They want to take away your freedoms because they don't trust citizens to make their own decisions.

The UN wants to fight the spread of lies, and they think people that read lies are poisoning their brains and lack the ability to ever figure out the truth.

The UN (and YouTube) conflate dissemination of information with "radicalization."

I agree that the average person is pretty fucking stupid when it comes to figuring things out, but banning free speech won't solve that.

literally who?

t. sideways italy

Fuck I hate Trudeau

Im not wrong tho.

The united nations can kiss America's ass.

The UN is an American puppet. I don't think this is going to happen.

You know Merkel is pretending like she is in charge now.
Bitch better have our money tho.

It will be amusing to watch the Democrats squirm as the Globalist-Left demands with increasing intensity the restriction of free speech in America. Boomers might be mindless cucks but even with them repealing / limiting 1A will go over like a ton of bricks.

you're confusing the EU with the UN
>burger

Can we meme Trump into leaving the UN?

No. Merkel thinks she the big dog of THE UN/UNITED NATIONS. You live under a fucking rock or something? Bitch needs to pay Gemany's dues. She's like 8 years behind on her payments.

source

>making sure minorities don't feel upset is more important than freedom

Well yeah, that's why the UN sucks.

UN is short for cucked boomer traitor faggots, whenever i read about an elderly citizen getting enriched i smile

Here ya go nerd.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/is-angela-merkel-angling-for-the-top-spot-at-the-united-nations/374567/

Into archive
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/is-angela-merkel-angling-for-the-top-spot-at-the-united-nations/374567

/thread

FAke news. It just asked the U.S to condem them

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/23/545491028/u-n-panel-urges-u-s-government-to-reject-racial-hatred-and-violence

Over my dead body. I'll never give up my freedom because a bunch of beurocrat globalists tell me I'm hurting brown people's feelings. The (((UN))) can fuck right off, I'm getting sick of this insane bullshit.

Thanks NERV

DAS RIIIIIITE

remember when people were saying the UN had no power and all those conspiracy theories about globalism were bunk? fucking lol i dont get how so many supposedly intelligent people fall for that shit.

Come try and take my freedoms UN

Trump should defund these fuckers for keks if they keep pull shit like this.

I will kill every un faggot who tries to take my freedoms. Fuck it, let em try. FUCK THE U N

you are though, no one goes to jail for speech.

Since when is racism a bad thing? Racism is basically avting upon stereotypes, an stereotypes are a generalization based on a huge favtor of experiences.

>UN
>warning anybody to do anything

I would LOVE for a UN "peacekeeping" force to invade and try to infringe on my rights. Would be fun as shit to shoot 18 year old French kids wearing blue helmets in their baguette-eating fucking faces.

This

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Might wanna recheck that. Thats how most people get arrested, loose their jobs or get shot by niggers.
In the states atleast.

>give up the first
>activate the second

>40%+~ of millennials think censorship is okay to prevent people being offended

want to cite a source of someone arrested for speech?

No one gives a fuck about the UN

> This American Urges United Nations To Go Fuck Itself

From my cold dead hands

Praise kek. This is America. We won't lay down to censorship.

This this thisssssss

I got a chubby from this, thx user. Here's a waifu for your efforts.

praise

I'm comfortable going to war with the rest of the world over this.

>trying to tell us about our constitution
Can we stop funding this stupid council of fags already? It's pointless that they even exist.

Make me faggot.

Is the US going repeal the 1A before or after it disarms its nuclear arsenal?

praise

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4498806/Mugshot-shows-man-crying-arrest-anti-Muslim-rant.html

Found you 1 with a video

>inb4 muh verbal assault

>tfw when the absolute madman will use this as justification to leave the UN
Best. Timeline. Ever.

Lol nobody gives a fuck about what the U.N thinks.

Why do we allow a body to meet in our country that's openly against our constitution? Shut these faggots down.

Thanks to their diverse military this might be the first time a defending force is able to take a war wife. Nab me a European girl and send her packing to raise my bastard across the pond.

Why lie?
>charged with public intoxication
That was public drunkenness and harassment, not covered under free speech. You can say any of that shit online or in a conversation, but you can't aggressively say it while drunk to someone, its against the law nearly everywhere.

And their members don't even get tickets for traffic violations.

ADL would go nuts if its sister organization was kicked out of the USA.

US leaving the UN will effectively end the UN. We are its headquarters and its sole ability to assert ANY effective pressure on ANYONE.

Europe just keeps fucking everything up. We need to wipe out Europe

U.N. you gotta a problem with that, you know what you should do, you should sanction them, sanction them with your army. OH! WAIT A MIN, YOU DON'T HAVE AN ARMY! i guess that means you need to shut the fuck up, because that's what i would do if i had no army, i would shut the fuck up. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!

Hey UN, I'd really like to urge you to suck my dick.

we live in blessed times

UN was a mistake.

fpbp

Fuck the ADL

Like...uh...totes not cool and stuff. Don't you know you're being really, uh, triggering right now, and uh, like transphobic. Check your privilege, cis scum

go back

>Attacking our constitution

fuck those foreign fucks

If the USA pulled out the UN, cut off our financial contributions--both directly to the UN and in the form of foreign aide, then gave its dignitaries a boot off US soil, the UN would crumble in a matter of months.

>a matter of months
It would end then and there.

Do it, please. Do it.

europe is a fuck up that never could be a country so they... you know still suck to today but a tleast im not america sitting their bitching at some other people for not being in a country before they where in a country becuase of (((muh union)))

Molon lobe

The last time anyone took the UN seriously: never

I would support this. Fuck the rest of the world, let it burn.

Kike detected

time to leave the UN

>Fuck niggers and their Jew masters.
*Fuck crackers and their Jew masters.
-fixed

Not so sure it'd be an instant kill. It'd limp along for several months. Try to reorganize and reform, maybe trying merging with the EU. Massive international gnashing of teeth and saber rattling. It'd be a bleed out death, not a clean head shot.

Minorities can fuck off if they dont like what America stands for they can get the fuck out we dont need them

Might happen in 4 or 8 years

>"early warning" for the united states

Oh boy oh boy lads

showing their true colors, thats all there is to it

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((UN))))))))))))))))))))))))))

UN will incite civil war in US, then invade us with the army we paid for.
Top kek.

>Early warning for America
>Threatening Americans
>At all
Does UN not remember what happen when Japan attacked and threaten us?

Not in my america.
CSA CSA CSA CSA!
I WISH I WAS IN A LAND OF COTTON

Dear UN
Please send blue helmeted peace keepers with nifty rifles, I do not own a FN-FAL in 7.62 yet, or a troop carrier. U would really like to add more battle rifles to my collection.
Thanks
t. Average Murrican

Anyway we can meme America withdrawing from the UNimportant into reality? Watch it crash and burn without us bankrolling the world's mummy?

The UN are paper tigers. Kindergarten children would be mopping the streets in UN soldier's blood.

It seems kind of weird to me also, but hey, I may be also fucked up.