Ask a (North) Sudanese anything, I'll tell you the truth from the horse's mouth. (About Sudan, and Africa in general)

Ask a (North) Sudanese anything, I'll tell you the truth from the horse's mouth. (About Sudan, and Africa in general)

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html
i.imgur.com/I55dnG7.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are niggers so violent

Tell us about the niggers

It must be genetics and ignorance combined. There is however not nearly as much violence as your media tells you, many of the people living here (in Khartoum) are content with their lives.

Sudanese "refugees" are liars and thieves.

How black are you

what ethnicity are you?

What is the status of oil n the country? I have read about various agreements but how does the oil flow.

If africa was cut off from the western world by means of military force, what do you think would happen to the indigenous people?

How many people from your are have emigrated and have they been shining examples of your people or gutter trash.

If they have been shining examples has your area been impacted economically by their departure?

Thanks!

So only the shittiest people in Africa end up going to Europe and all the normal Africans just stay in their towns?

South Sudan was created to steal oil by USA from Sudan?

Not very black, not even brown. Subsaharan Africans are nowhere near as black as South Sudanese. I'm even more light because of my Egyptian heritage.

I have very very "diluted" British blood, I doubt that it even expresses itself in any Sudanese person's phenotype anymore.

I'm mostly Sub-Saharan African.

This also answers. >What is the status of oil n the country? I have read about various agreements but how does the oil flow.

The oil goes nowhere, it gets locked up by corruption and so does the money gained by it. Sudan is poor not because of The West, but because of Sudan.

>If africa was cut off from the western world by means of military force, what do you think would happen to the indigenous people?

I don't think anything would happen to them, Sudan is not as bad as your media makes it (possibly in order to justify the rapefugee exodus)

>How many people from your are have emigrated and have they been shining examples of your people or gutter trash.
I don't know, only rich Sudanese tend to go anywhere out of Sudan, they're not that bad since they're already "pseudo-westernized" by intellectual ideas that come here, and thus the Sudanese you may see in your day to day life do not represent the majority in any way.

The average Sudanese man is however, another story.

>If they have been shining examples has your area been impacted economically by their departure?

I'm not sure, I don't think so.

That depends on whether you mean refugees or everyday immigrants.

I don't know, that is very possible though. I'd believe it to be true, yes.

What do you think of Trump???

How do you know about Sup Forums?

What do you do for a living?

Why do migrants all want to come to the uk?

>egyptian heritage
YOU
WUZ
KANGZ

are you a muslim? Did you fight in any war?

Do you have kids?
Will you leave your country?
Where do you live post a pic
Is food scarce and how are the prices for gasoline and food

What is your ideology?

Who is in the right in your conflits?

Are you 7 feet tall?

Why do africans people blame white people for making African nations backwards from taking a few slaves despite the fact that Europe survived several plagues (some killing 2/3 people), inquisitions, great fire of London, and many many wars killing millions?

Best thing to happen to the US in a long fucking time dude.

There's a difference between Egyptians and Ancient Egyptians. My grandmother was Egyptian.

Remember: African-Americans are not Africans.

Yes. No.

1. No.
2. Probably.
3. sorry no.
4. Food is by NO means scarce. The prices for gasoline are ever-rising and so are food, it's a consequence of a shitty economy but if you get a job you'll be able to live no matter what.

Why are so many south Sudanese we wuz kangz commie niggers?

How did you manage to learn such good English?

What is education like in Sudan? What are you taught in History class for instance?

What's your job?

What proxy are you using?

>3. sorry no.
LARP thread confirmed

can you tell your people to gtfo from here
the supreme court are too much cucks to let us do it

Are you my friend the doctor?

OP, how does North Sudan feel about South Sudan and vice versa? Do you feel closer to Egypt than to South Sudan? What is your country's best ally?

What do you think about refugees from Africa (mostly Eritrea I think?) coming to Europe through Libya?

Are you still buttmad over the Hal'ib Triangle? Did the jews really create South Sudan to have control over the banks?

this

do you have any nigger stories?

rashaida?

If you were italian, polish, greek, french... would you accept sudanese refugees/immigrants/students ?

>Not very black, not even brown.
post a pic of your wrist because if not you're a god damn liar A LOT of Sudanese people come to Israel and we dont want you here you just cause crime and murder and alot of drug dealing

Hello Sudani bro...
Do Sudanese people irl (in the streets, not social media) really care about Hala'ib Triangle?
Or El-Basheer is just larping??

How did you discover Sup Forums?

>2. Probably.
Where are you going and
Tell me this too, people can't tell between north or south sudanese, y'all rook the same.

Hi doc!

Man, how is the situation in terms in overpopulation - food and resources there? Are you like Egypt - overpopulated with 90 millions and rising and in almost desertic country?

They're not, your media's lying to you.

I educated myself and read western literature, I was born in Saudi Arabia and was taught many lies and propaganda in my childhood years.

I had an international education, but acamedic education is by no means the main factor of my political views, it's actually very cucked because it's British education, our books are full of multiculturalism and all of the characters in it are brown, wearing a Hijab, or both.

I'm not currently officially employed, I do odd jobs and online bullshit for some cash while I get an education though.

I use some UK free VPN I searched online.

I'm not gonna post a pic but I'm in Khartoum, unless you want to see some trash-filled ghetto-looking neighborhood.

B L A C K E D

no

>What is your country's best ally?
Israel.

>OP, how does North Sudan feel about South Sudan and vice versa?

North Sudanese have no problem with Southerners, I don't know about vice versa though.

>Do you feel closer to Egypt than to South Sudan?

No, I have a negative view of Egyptians as many of them are ignorant.

Warning: I don't hold common Sudanese points of view, if that's what you're expecting.

>Are you still buttmad over the Hal'ib Triangle? Did the jews really create South Sudan to have control over the banks?
That ultimately didnt matter, it was just a chimpout. The Egyptian Government turned it into a city anyways.

As for the (((Southern))) question, I don't know, that's very possible though.

>do you have any nigger stories?
they put up new lights in our neighborhood, they were stolen in less than 24 hours.

>rashaida?
Jaaly.

no i mean are you rashaida arab or a nigger

>Warning: I don't hold common Sudanese points of view, if that's what you're expecting.

Not expecting anything, I know very little about Sudan.

So are ya Chinese or Japanese?

When are you becoming Israels best ally?

What do other African countries think of each other, do they have the same rivalries as Europeans do, or are they all more united under the African banner (more akin to states in the USA)

i mean for real tho just tell them to get out

Tell your retarded cousins in the USA to stop shilling for mass migration, Bibi, and we might help you.

timestamp

I wanted to visit Khartoum. Do you see foreigners in the city (if you're there)? Do you know if getting the visa in Aswan is still the easiest option?

>pole wanting to visit former civil war armpit nigger shithole
N-NANI ?!?!

why do you larp as arabs ?
you do realize the 90% of your poluplation are niggers ?
>inb4 you're also not arab
i know we're berber i'm just asking are your people also so deluded they think they're arab too ?
also do you speak arabic ?

what do you think about the kikes?
what do you think about Hitler?

why do niggers believe in witchcraft?

>i know we're berber
>left picture
>reality
Dude, no "algerian" looks like that in France, UK, Belgium, Spain.
Honestly, you look like quadroons of arabs.

No offense but I've never seen someone speak durka durka having blue eyes or at least light-ish skin.

Exactly. Unless only the Arab looking berbers got sent to Europe, you North Africans look no different from arabs.

>I'm not gonna post a pic but I'm in Khartoum, unless you want to see some trash-filled ghetto-looking neighborhood.
thats exactly what I want, proof

Are you frustrated with your country?
Where do you want to go?

don't give him ideas

Open borders for Israel
#RefugeeswelcomeInTheHolyLand

but diversity....

Ani lo sudani ani aritrei hhhhh

Do you or your relatives own slaves?

ANLO ERITREI AND ETYOPI

what measures should be take to solve the African Problem in general, or in other words what measures could improve the situation in sub-saharian africa?
What is your opinon on the whites living in Africa(boers specially)?
Opinion on apartheid?

give us a quick run-down about the mean differences between the western mentality and the african mentality( if you can also the arab mentality)

what do you think about Chad?

ofc you don't see it in Europe i'm not exaggerating when i say only the lowest of low travel to europe illegal i'm talking about people who don't finish high school, have no skills what so ever, super religious ect....
while the normal Algerians stay in algeria get a medical degree and live a good life and guess what most of them are white looking while the nigger/arab looking go to europe

Have you eaten many albinos? I hear they have contain magic.

1. Sudan Egypt union when?
2. Sudanes reconquista when?

the virgin Chadian vs the Chad Sudanese

>I have very very "diluted" British blood,
is it common in sudan?

Was the Darfur genocide a hoax?

What's your opinion on your government/Omar al-Bashir? Janjaweed? What's going to happen to Darfur and South Sudan?
Also, what's your opinion on Russia? I heard we're selling weapons to you guys

>no i mean are you rashaida arab or a nigger
I'm closer to nigger than arab.

>So are ya Chinese or Japanese?
wew lad.

>When are you becoming Israels best ally?
soon, probably.

>What do other African countries think of each other, do they have the same rivalries as Europeans do, or are they all more united under the African banner (more akin to states in the USA)

Africans are incredibly racist, even among their own countrymen, let alone other nations.

They're there but they stick out like a sore thumb and everyone's gonna try to rip you off, more so in Aswan, don't go dude.

We speak Arabic, are very similar to Egyptians and tend to single out other Africans, so many Sudanese believe that Sudan is an arab country.

Also we're closer to the Middle East geographically than you are, bud.

He was probably right, the gassing of citizen jews was inefficient and really birthed white guilt though.

Ignorance.

>Where do you want to go?
To hell, I hope.

Do you feel the balkanization of Sudan was caused more, by internal, or external forces?

Do you pray 5 times a day?

Are Ashkenazi the chads of Israel? Or are they sent to the cuckshed by their wives, who get fucked by Sudanese and Somalian illegals?

Do Western women ever visit your country to get fucked by Sudanese men?

we have family values here

You forgot me

>Israel
>family values

>Be Tel Aviv
>Effectively the capital of the state of Israel
>Gay Capital of the World

Kek

bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html

Its so cringy to go to a gay parade
Last one i saw a guy high on something dancing in , i shit you not , the gayest way you can ever think off

No, not at all.

>what measures should be take to solve the African Problem in general, or in other words what measures could improve the situation in sub-saharian africa?

Stop giving them foreign aid so that they stop birthing 8 children once they get aid.

>What is your opinon on the whites living in Africa(boers specially)?

If Africans have infested Europe then they have a right to stay.

>Opinion on apartheid?
A genocide no one wants to talk about because it doesn't follow the minority genocide virtue signaling spiel.

I know they're being cucked by the UN but I don't know any specifics.

We don't do that here.

Not soon.
Not soon, too cucked.

It's present because both Sudan and Egypt were colonized. but it's probably in tiny amounts. 1/100000000000000000 maybe.

I don't think so, but it's very likely blown hilariously out of proportion

Everyone hates the goverment here.

>What's going to happen to Darfur and South Sudan?

Big media will stop reporting on it, and then it will suddenly disappear.

>Also, what's your opinion on Russia? I heard we're selling weapons to you guys

That's true, Russia's a good country.

i.imgur.com/I55dnG7.png

>Effectively the capital of the state of Israel
why are the gov institutions all in Jerusalem

Have you been to other African countries? Which was your favourite and why?

Also what's your job?

faggets don't have families heck we made it that fags aren't allowed to adopt

Why are all the embassies in Gay Aviv?

You play Dwarf Fortress?

>So cucked by Palestinians that they can't even get their goy slaves in the U.S. to recognize their capital city

because the goyim don't recognize Jerusalem as our capital

>Netherlands the most degenerate country on Earth calls someone out for having a lot of homosexuals
>Actually wins the argument
Damn, didn't know Israel had it that bad. B-b-but jews aren't behind it, goy !

What do you think of Somalians?

>Two africans arguing about who is more arab, like that is a badge of honor or something to covet

Only here.

What can the west do to actually help Africa, besides just setting money on fire

Dude, you forgot this

And you, Stavros, know you're the Arabest of them all. Also
>Denbts

Please quick rundown on ethnic groups and regions. The tall really black guys who only drink milk and wrestle all day seem really nice.

Whoa re the stupidest and the most violent ethnic groups in africa

would it be safe for an adventurous white guy to visit?

The answer isn't "No", but it's "Not REALLY"

Honestly? No.

>If you were italian, polish, greek, french... would you accept sudanese refugees/immigrants/students ?

No, they're perfectly capable of succeeding on their own, there's no need for this communist equality-of-opportunity.

>Tell me this too, people can't tell between north or south sudanese, y'all rook the same.

South = Tall, very black.
North = Average, brown/light brown.

African:
Don't give a shit about dramatic social commentaries, practically nonexistent speech about that here while Americans blow up the room with federal fucking issues.

In Africa, if you lose, it's your fault, in The West, if you lose, it's a hidden motive (unless you're white)

Many Sudanese and Nigerians hate Israel and Jews in general.

Arabs:
See the west as it is spoonfed to them by Western media, they see it as rampant with degeneracy unopposed, but they are also kind of stuck in post-9/11 era where they chimp out about all Arabs being DISCRIMINATED!!!!111 before turning around and posting something about the jews on facebook. It activates my almonds.

(Many) Arabs see themselves as victims of The West, and The World in general.

There's also a cucked side to Arabs, who glorify the west like a god and arent really religious, and that's the side you see in your day to day lives (up until the refugee exodus happened)

>To hell, I hope.
Trust me you don'y wan't to be born in the Balkans