CNN BTFO by Hurrican Harvey Victim

youtube.com/watch?v=achm7IGeFGI

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13816909
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give me a quick rundown I'm deaf

Jewess CNN cunt bothering shivering negress.

The woman is yelling at the reporter because she's like "we're going through our worse times and shit and you guys are here with your fucking cameras filming me. YOU STILL GOT A MICROPHONE IN MY FACE. FUCK THIS." along those lines. not word for word.

HOLY FUCK

checked

lel

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that sucks

KEK x 9000

here ya go...

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>00
please allow me to return the favour.

US BE COLD AN SHIVREN; GIT DAT MICRAFONE OUTA ME MUH CILRENS FACE

good, hope that bitch drinks her self to sleep tonight

fuck all the vultures of the media.

checked

HEHEHEEHEHEHE

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.

They get it. It takes a natural disaster to happen, but they finally get it. CNN and the hysteria liberals don't care about them. CNN always makes a mountain of a mole hill, everything is always the worst disaster or happening to strike this country in x years. After so many of these instances, an actual disaster happens and they don't know how to actually report it. So they stay with their old tactics of trying to make people cry on screen and talk about things that seem 100x as bad as they are. However, when things are actually that bad, people like this woman are going to get pissed when you try to shove microphones in their face and ask leading questions.

The only thing I wish she would've added was "do you fuckers even care about us down here, or do you just care about making yourselves look like you care?" Because that is exactly what CNN does. Good job Houston mom, fuck these latte liberals coming from their gated communities to act like they actually give a damn about you, when all they care about is their image.

Oof

Tonight you'll choke to death on your own vomit.

nignog has a point
Czeck'd

I concur

Haha, negroes are funny.
She's absolutely right though.

Shoo, Shoo, Antifa!

Are you scared George? Are you scared that even the black people are starting to see your pathetic little propaganda machine for what it is? Your luck runs out when the people you act like you care about are no longer in a false, inflated rage, but a true, "I'm fucking fighting for survival and all you want to do is shove microphones in my face" rage. Instead of going down and helping, reporting on the damage and who is going to be effected next by this everlasting storm, you go and bait people for a story.

>muh chillun

George?

Keked

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't know who George is or what he does.

I thought u were talking about George Stephanopolus lmao.

I know who Soros is faggot, but he's definitely too decrepit to post here himself.

How about no?

>They get it.
Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. This hurricane is sticking it to the (((media))) and will mend race relations once this is all over. Mark my words!

lmao, she chimped

Nah that's not a chimpout thats legitimate outrage

Why a red lobster ad evertime open lube tube? They think im black?

nigger I havent seen an ad on youtube in 3 years get a fucking blocker

>Nah that's not a chimpout thats legitimate outrage

Sure Tyrone

You're a fucking idiot.

My name is L'quanshonderè

WTF? They were simply asking her questions. She doesn't need to get so fucking angry. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. If she didnt want to be interviewed, she simply had to say NO. Nobody is forcing her to be interviewed.

You have my utmost permission to fuck off anywhere else

Is she, dare I say it, /ournegress/?

Mind doing an interview for us?
Sure!!!!
........ OMGGGG WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU INTERVIEWING ME

REEEEEEEEEEE

>100% she boon chimp out. I wonder why the dad wasn't around.

side with the texas mom in this particular situation.
cnn better make sure that mom and her kids
are taken care of after putting them through that bullshit on live tv.

God Bless Texas.
God Bless America.

It checks out

Nice gets faggot.

media vultures got rekt

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How will CNN ever recover?

What they hoping for is she would blame Trump or would have been prompted to had the interview continued. They really do dishonour themselves at every opportunity they get.

>fuk you gibs me dat!

tldr of the vid

No. kys shareblue

kys

YOU
ME
BONGLABOM

strawpoll.me/13816909
strawpoll.me/13816909
strawpoll.me/13816909
strawpoll.me/13816909

shit

hHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA U USED MY FAKE NIG NAME. KEK

>FAKE

Implying

I made it up on the spot.

Im not a nig lmao

This chimpout is excusable. She lost her home like many others. Anyone would be pissed off in her situation.

This a real pic? This can't be a real pic?

This is like the lady sewing in the old folks home with water to her waist. This real?

L'quasandeeshalondre

I may dislike black people but god dang this was the final straw for me for CNN.

@:44 almost breaks the kids arm pulling him away

Bitch does not give a fuck about her kids they are just her welfare checks.

My ass that nigger ain't eaten since Friday

No goy, focus on Russia and Syria!
Make sure that you dont see the ebil Nazi Drumpf talk about this country's recovery and the people who suffer!

That's a pretty good copypasta senpai

Check em

hurts real bad

Why is the White House faggot Acosta being the shitty weather man?

BREAKING: Nigger Women Complain About Everything

Because he's incapable of doing anything important.

Wow okay, so to people who lost everything and even white people.
Grow up

How about being grateful that people are feeding her and her children after she chose to live next to Hurricane Central, US?

Why do you respond to stale pasta?

How about dealing with people who lost their children?
Checkmate, let's get some beer.

My nigga! Takes more than Liberal Hurricane flooding us with its tears to bring us down. I got friends from LA swinging through to pick me up and we heading to H Town with a convoy of boats. We take care of each other in times like this. Hell we even would save antifa and throw them life jackets.

For a board that talks about high IQ's and intelligence it seems like you guys are obsessed with the most superficial things sometimes.

USA has at least 30 organizations that help in hurricane situations and yet nothing gets done. Oh well, seems like they all helping themselves with donated money.

That's some pretty fucking disgusting pasta you've got there.

You can turn on subtitles by clicking the CC icon at the bottom.

Is Slovenia the new Sharblue VPN server?

You dont know any autist do you?

Why?

High IQ white goyim siding with fake news because a black woman BTFO...
you niggers are absolute losers

I guess not any TRUE autists.

All the news channels are doing the interviewing of the suffering. I was watching Fox yesterday and had to change the channel because it was getting awkward with the reporters hounding people getting off the rescue boats. Super cringe

Thanks. I was wondering where all the leafs wen't.

SLOVENIA IS THE NEW SHAREBLUE VPN SERVER

If they didn't want to talk why did they start the interview in the first place rather than just saying "no fuck off" when the interview came around?

FLAWLESS

let's set up a relief fund for her

>I'm deaf
Then how the fuck are you reading and typing?

She has a point tho

CNN (and FOX and MSNBC) are literally only there to get ratings and make money. Just another form of ambulance chasing

What's her name. We should actually do this.

>the look of Pepe ramming his large green cock into your butthurt anal hole on air for the world to see

Yea sure. Lmao what are you smoking?

This can't be real
>letting your airplanes be destroyed rather than flying them somewhere else
Even general aviation flies their planes out.

You seem to have a mental issue. Seek psychiatric help.