Why are white people so tall?

Why are white people so tall?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better genes. We're the chads of the world

How's the life of a 5'9 man in nordic countries or the netherlands? Do you guys suffer with women is it just a meme?

Because they get enough to eat more often then not

Why are white boys such faggots?

Beeing bigger is advantge when you work for living, this means you can make more physical work at once, it's usless when you are lazy scum cause it's harder to stay alive on scraps that you steal from whitey.

Because we're not starving retards who have to eat each others' shit to survive.

why are south koreans so much taller than north koreans?

better diets and women that are picky

Why is most of Africa Greyed out?

>Selective white man tactics?

>buttblasted chinklett discovered

So we can look down on brown

>tfw fucking san marino has data but your country doesn't

nO IDEA WHY THe Dutch are so tall.

Wrong. Africa has a lower average height because of lack of food.

You'll notice black men from the western world are very tall and muscular, this is because they have better genes than whites so when given an abundance of food as the whites have, they will demonstrate superior height and strength compared to whites.

Essentially, OP's image is flawed because a map cannot tell you about genes given the diverse and changing nature of world demographics.

There was more evolutionary pressure to be good looking in the North.

We have food

>tall nordics

there's no manlet space marine armor

>tfw I'm really 5'7

t. 5'3" Sanjeev Patel

Then why are Afro-Americans still shorter on average than white Americans? They are definitely well fed.

stupid nigger :D

Nutrition

We eat more than a bowl of rice a day

Why are anglos the smallest among whites?

Eating alot of potatoes will do that.

And in addition to what Sven said, I'm pretty sure whites have more muscle

Mexicans are well fed and fat as fuck on average, yet they're still manlets.

damn mike looked like THAT?

Blacks have more muscle and are more lean on average. This is part of the reason they do so well in sport. Black men require very little effort to gain muscle when they go to the gym because their bodies are genetically encoded for strenth and power, which white bodies lack .

That too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

Look at all the champions, hell look at all the people who ever even qualified. Every single one is white.

Out of the champions, 40% are Scandinavian or Icelandic, 20% are Slavic, 35% are American or British whites and 5% are Baltic.

Not. A. Single. Nigga

>Black men from the western world
>better genes

Boy, are you a stupid British faggot. There are no "western" black men. There are niggers we imported here and bred as slaves. We selected the biggest, strongest, dumbest ones and bred them like cattle, so "African Americans" are on average, taller than pure African niggers. They also have European admixture to thank for that. If they had "better genes" - which you have no fucking clue what that word even means, btw - they wouldn't be living in mudhuts and have almost no written language. Fuck off with this shit, you nigger apologist bongfag

why are the micks taller than the anglos

Aged like milk

>Australia
why tho

>meanwhile every single strength sport is dominated by white people
the only sports you guys are good at need explosiveness, no wonder niggers win since theyre always running from the police

The only sport Blacks are better at is sprinting. Whites dominate all the strength required sports.

Then why do black women crave the superior white seed?

Niggers are indeed good at running away from things, that's why they do it so well in sports too. Responsibility, fatherhood, the law, taxes, school, lions, list goes on. They outrun all of those things.

Because we're the superior race.

More like genetically encoded to ingest KFC and watermelon seeds.

spain and italy confirmed white

portugal and romania confirmed not white

>Mexicans are well fed and fat as fuck on average
Mexican aren't smart enough to know whether to expand horizontally or vertically

that map is shit and at this point you all should know that these types of "source" material is mostly complete bullshit.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. Blacks have muscle that's "faster", but less dense. They make the best sprinters, but whites are the best weight lighters.

I'm pretty sure blacks also have a higher body fat percentage than whites. Increased estrogen levels.

Of course you're simply umadwiteboi trolling so it's not like any of this matters to you

White people live(d) in colder climates.
Evolution favoured the bigger specimens because being big is an advantage in colder climates because the bigger you are, the littler your pct of exposed surface compared to your volume get.
That's why polar bears are larger than grizzly's and north atlantic 'pilchards' are larger than their southern 'sardine' cousins (tho the same species).
In the deep sea this effect is even more pronounced and we even speak of 'abyssal gigantism' for these cases.

>tfw 6'7"
>tfw king of manlets

IF they had better genes africa would not be a shithole.

fuck only 6´3 better go kill myself

So irrationally angry and full of hate... triggered much, bitch?

Hyperborean ancestry.

kek

South Korea and Taiwan look interesting.

being civilized for the past century helps

>tfw 9'11''

traps are the only good things snow niggers produced
stop shaming them into dropping it you nigger

I'm 5'8'' and almost always the shortest guy when I'm hanging out in groups, so I'm not sure this is accurate. The elder generations are tiny though, probably because they were malnourished during Salazar's time.

ah yes, the classic p*rtoshit denial syndrome

HARAM

it's halal if you do it for allah

How does comparing to my life experience to a chart on the internet constitute denial? You must be a Cucktalan with that level of intelligence.

what if allah is a qt trap with a feminine penis?

Is this the Dutch version?

he's not, he's a bull
jesus is his qt trap

The classic shitskin "catalonian" mongrel spamming anti white bulshit.

-- Pic's of gypsies and call them portuguese.
-- cherry picks some graphs that don´t even corroborate the tittles

>tfw a 6'1 manlet in the Netherlands

Nordic Ayys that created us are 7-9 feet tall

we're the same height orson, you dead fuck

where the hell do you live where girls are 6'5-6'7.

Because of better food and economics.
Also, notice that Europe and Asia are way better civilized than Africa and Latin America.

This is just a stupid meme you'll use for psychological warfare against our race.
If your race is that, you'd be a disgrace to that race. Don't hate them.
Welp, white men need masculism to fight for their own existence.

Yeah, and this is why WHITED exists and not BLACKED, thanks god.

i am 1,86 cm
sorry no barbaric medival mesurements in the first world

Australians are all fuckin turbo manlets, who would have thought LMAO

Nah if it was we would use the metric system

i am 6'2 i guess. You are a serious lanklet if not memeing

>india not mixed betwen niggers, whites and mongolians
>INDIA NOT FUCKING INDIANS
WRONG

Genetics and plentiful food.

Well Tyrone, are you taller than brits?
PD: you have to go back.

Fake.
Niggers are taller.
Source: NBA

Racist

>anti white
where?

>my friends are 5'9'' and i'm the smallest among them, that makes the whole country of Portugal not a manlet shit-hole.

6'8 manmore here feel free to ask any questions. My older brothers are both 6'3 and 6'4 so while I'm unusually tall for my family, my family is also all 6'2+

t. nigger

wtf my whole family include my grandparents and cousins is basically around 5'9 and I'm 5'11

I'm only 5'9 :C

So blacks can look up to us.
And we can look down on them.

Thank you god.

>Why are white people so tall?
Bergmann's Rule.

thats only because blacks have extremely low self esteem

5'11" in Mexico
Am I king of manlets?

the king of kings
go forth and rule the land

>tfw born in 5'6 land but taller than the average for any country on the chart.

Feels good, man.

>indians
>not caucasoids
Granted, they're not white by any measure. Next you'll tell me is that Bantus and Abbos belong to the same group.

Yeah until the cartel chops either your feet or your head off.

Because it's the avarage for ALL males (children and adult). Germany makes no kids while they breed like rabbits in Nigeria.

> tfw 6'6 manlet

>Because it's the avarage for ALL males (children and adult)
I highly doubt that.

the south has food